About the property
- House1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8.
No damage from the hurricane. Water and electricity available as well as a backup generator!
Discover what tropical living is all about! Our 3-bedroom, 2-bath (sleeps 8) Villa Serena is surrounded by tropical plants for great indoor/outdoor living.
2-minute walk to some of the most beautiful beaches in Puerto Rico, in Ocean Park in the center of San Juan.
10min. to airport, Old San Juan, restaurants, shopping, all the sights.
Public transport within walking distance & we have private off-street parking.
Great for families, with plenty of room to play, incl. beach chairs & toys.
Fully equipped kitchen, separate living and dining facilities. BBQ on terrace. Fully air conditioned, each room has individual controls. Two bedrooms feature King size beds,3rd room has a bunk bed (sleeps 2 on lower level, one above) plus a twin.
BEST FEATURE: Upscale living just steps from the beach.
NEXT BEST: Plenty of space for everybody in your group.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, Swiss-German
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 22, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The perfect metro-getaway
A group of friends from various parts of Canada and the U.S. came to visit our Island for a weekend full of art, food and tourism. The place was spotless for our arrival and worked perfectly for all of the groups needs during their visit. A safe neighborhood, great beaches and restaurants within walking distance and a spacious retreat. Needless to say, they totally enjoyed their stay at Villa Serena.
It was an honor having these young talents from Canada stay with us and share our culture, beaches and cuisine all close distance from Villa Serena. We are also glad the spaces worked out great and were able to fit all sixteen persons between Villa Serena, Serena Alta and Serena Baja.
You guys are welcome back anytime.
Beautiful property with a great outdoor area
The house was great, looked just like the pictures. It is clean and very secure.
Thank you for taking the time and writing this review. We are glad you and your family enjoyed your stay at Villa Serena despite having some troubles with the master bedroom a/c. Please know the unit was replaced for a new one so for your next visit it will be cooling properly. We will be looking forward to having you back!
Perfect for us
Our family rented this property and the attached Serena Baja for our last 3 nights on the island. We have traveled to PR 9 times now and always like to end our vacation near the airport so that we are not rushed as we depart. We were blessed to finally find a HOME to rent vs. an apartment in one of the high-rises or a couple of the "lesser" small places that are only a room with a couple beds and a bathroom. This home has everything you need for a relaxed vacation and to be able to cook and entertain if you wish! It is only 2 blocks from the beach (Ocean Park) or a 5 minute drive to Isla Verde Beach, which is larger and has access to restaurants and bars. I would recommend this property over and over!
Great place to stay for the family
Here are my thoughts:
1. Communication was excellent. Annette was great with corresponding with me about all aspects.
2. Beds were comfortable. That is a big thing for me and this place met the requirement.
3. Basic food staples was an extremely nice touch and were appreciated. There was also enough dishes and food preparation stuff (pots/pans/knives, etc), which we use (one of the benefits of renting a VRBO!)
4. Good grocery store is in walking distance.
5. Internet, and therefore WiFi is still not working, but that is a result of the hurricane and nothing can be done about that. Electricity and water was not an issue.
6. The shower off the master bedroom needs some real TLC. You have to mess with it at length to find the right temperature between freezing and scalding. The handle needs some maintenance and/or replacement. The hot water also took 10 minutes of water running to make it to just that shower. A new shower curtain in here would be a worthwhile investment too.
7. Putting some of those rubber colored key rings around the keys or having keys made with those fun key blanks would go a LONG way to making it easier to navigate the half dozen keys or so you need to get in and out (front gate, front door, driveway gate, etc)
8. DVD player with a good selection of DVDs was nice and enjoyed.
9. AC worked well.
10. We would definitely stay here again!!
Hurricane Maria weeks before our trip so we were unable to go.
Sadly the hurricane ruined our chance to go. Our thoughts and prayers are with Puerto Rico. John tried his best to stay in contact despite no Elenor WiFi on the island. We hope that Puerto Rico recovers quickly and tourism along with it. Puerto Rico se levanta.
Beautiful house located minutes from the beach!
Overall, the house was a perfect fit! The staff was on standby ready to accommodate at anytime of the day. We lot of time was spent in the sunroom listening to Coqui's! Located minutes from the beach. There is a lot of good restaurants located 1000 feet away. The beach is literally around the corner! Nothing is out of reach from here. 10 mins to the airport. This is my residents wheh I return. Highly reccomeded.