|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
Wide while warmly by the comfort and tranquility of the property and location!
Come enjoy Rio de Janeiro in this spacious and comfortable property located in a residential luxury condominium in Barra da Tijuca. The view is stunning to the Beach Bar, Reserve and green area. It also overlooks the Avenue of the Americas to the mall's New York City Center and Barra Shopping, Carrefour and City of Arts!
The apartment offers all the comforts to make you feel at home! WI-FI (15MB), NET TV, DVD, and suite rooms with a / c, kitchen with utensils such as coffee maker, microwave, sandwich maker, oven, blender, among others. In the service area has a washing machine and other appliances.
- Large apartment of 160m²;
- 4 bedrooms (one en suite):
1. Suite with a double bed and a sofa settee (= two single beds).
2. Balcony: A futon sofa and a single bed box (This bed will be provided if necessary or requested);
3. Room with a double bed and a single bed.
4. Extra room (service) with a single bed;
- 2 social bathrooms (1 en suite and the other serving the two bedrooms);
- 1 Service Bathroom
- Kitchen, dining area and full service area
- Large living room (Dining Room + be + balcony = 45 m)
- Room and suite overlooking the beach of Barra da Tijuca, Reserve and green area.
- Cable TV (NET HD)
- Rooms overlooking the Barra Shopping, Shopping NYCC, Avenue of the Americas and the City of Arts.
- Vacancy for car (edif'icio of parking).
- Prime location. In front of one of the largest shopping's of Am. Latin - SHOPPING BAR. Only 5min walk.
- Carrefour supermarket - 5min walk.
- In front of the beach (takes the exclusive cond ferry to cross the Channel Marapendi and get to the beach, tasty and pleasant ride approx 3 min.).
- Next to the City of Rock (Rock in Rio) - 10km
- Close to the River Center (Convention Center) - 10km
- Close to HSBC Arena (UFC events and show's) - 7km
To go to the beach, cond. offers a nice and pleasant ferry ride approx. 3min to cross the Marapendi Channel.
Like it? Are you interested? Then send me a message so you can come enjoy the Marvelous City in this beautiful apartment!
* Note: The value can vary according to the number of people. You can perform a consultation on the site. Ideally, send me an email because, sometimes, I offer promotions or discounts.
Leisure, entertainment, culture, gastronomy, theaters, cinemas, shopping's, markets, rent a car
Ideal for those coming to enjoy Wonderful City as a tourist, leisure or work. Close to major venues such as the Central River (congresses, fairs and events), HSBC Arena (UFC, concerts, sports), Rock City (in Rio), City of Arts (formerly City of Music), Bradesco Theatre, CitiBank Hall (Show's and events).
Other leisure healthy both mall's located right in front, which takes less than 2 minutes walk from the condo to the mall through an underground pedestrian passage, which brings security by not having to go through the way of the car but also because shopping security in the passage.
If you need to rent a car to explore more of the city, has a branch located (rent a car) in the Carrefour supermarket (approx. 5 minutes on foot).
The Avenue of the Americas, the main expressway in the region, is a short block away, where they spend several transport towards the neighborhoods of Rio's South Zone, as Leblon, Ipanema and Copacabana. It is also near the Terminal Rodoviario Alvorada site which there are buses to the main points of the city.
For those who require exclusivity, nothing better than being very close to the Village Mall which offers the most important national and international brands of fashion, culture and cuisine. In addition, there is an excellent Bradesco Theater (see schedule) and cinemas. There is also a lounge that deslumbramos lovely views of Marapendi Lagoon. A mall with unique concept and differentiated services!
The proximity to the City of Arts is another great cultural highlight. The area offers an excellent Symphony Orchestra concert hall and opera house with a capacity of 1 800 seats. All very large in an area of 95mil and 87mil m² m² of built area. Also has two concert halls and multipurpose spaces 21 consist of three cinemas (total of 500 seats), art gallery, rehearsal rooms, shops, coffee shop, restaurant and more. The City of Arts presents a postmodern architecture by award-winning architect Christian Portzamparc - winner of the Pritzker prize (equivalent to the Oscar movie) creator of the Cité de la Musique in Paris, among other high-profile projects in Europe.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
RIO - SUMMER 2017
Jan 3 2017 - Feb 21 2017
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 3 guests; add $31 per night, per additional guest|
Feb 25 2017 - Mar 1 2017
4 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add $31 per night, per additional guest|
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $28 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$155|
|Taxa de Limpeza||$31|
OS HORÁRIOS PARA CHECK-IN E CHECK-OUT DEVEM SER PREVIAMENTE ACORDADOS ENTRE AS PARTES.
DA CONVENÇÃO, REGIMENTO INTERNO E REGRAS PARA O USO E BOM CONVÍVIO
O Locatário respeitará as normas contidas na Convenção e no Regimento Interno do Edifício. Ocorrendo o descumprimento de tais normas o Locatário sujeitar-se-á as cominações legais previstas.