Our renters keep saying it, so it must be true, “Great house and a million dollar view”.
[Please Note: We do not rent to after prom, graduation or groups under 25 years old.]
You’ve already 'made a fortunate discovery by accident' by discovering “Serendipity” Lake House. Now, discover what sets us apart, inside and out, from other rental properties:
• Sleep in ultimate comfort: All beds are new and all, with exception of the bunk beds, have memory foam toppers, even the Queen sleeper sofa. Plus, there are TWO King bedrooms.
• Bathe in style: All bathrooms are new, with the master having a double shower with built in seat.
• Keep your feet toasty warm: Both upper floor bathrooms have heated floor tiles.
• Stay cool in the summer: The entire house is air conditioned.
• Experience the view wherever you are: Amazing, unobstructed lake view from almost every room. Even while in the kitchen or doing laundry.
• Enjoy privacy: The master bedroom suite is up a short flight of stairs from the rest of the house and includes a private balcony for alone time watching the sunrise or stars. Each bedroom is separate offering privacy. There are no shared walls. Your group will have wonderful time.
• Enjoy an unparalleled view across entirety of the lake.
• See unbelievable sunrise shows without leaving the house or even your bedroom.
• Play and relax on the large grassy lakefront property.
• Soak under the stars and in vew the lake in the new 7 seat hot tub, only a few feet from the lower level door.
• View fireworks from the Island Pool while sitting on the deck or yard.
• Experience quiet, with minimal through traffic and a large undeveloped wooded property next door.
• Enjoy the best fishing on the lake in all seasons right in front of the house
• Travel a short distance by kayak or canoe to one of two beaches or the lodge
• Walk to the closest beach in only a 5 minutes less than 1/4 mile
Read on for the full description of this one of a kind property:
This fully air conditioned and newly renovated 5 bedroom / 3 bath home provides an incredible view of Arrowhead Lake. The main floor of Serendipity is an open concept, allowing you to enjoy being together and the beautiful vista at the same time. Whether you are enjoying a family dinner in the bright dining room, sitting by the fire in the great room, cooking in the kitchen, relaxing on the deck or even doing laundry, you are never away from the view or the camaraderie of family and friends. The dining room also closes off so the adults can enjoy a relaxing or romantic meal, while the kids watch TV, a DVD, or play one of the many provided board games. The kitchen has been totally refinished with new cabinets, granite counter top seating 3, and a 70 inch picture window. Serendipity’s new lower level, with entry right off the lake, includes two bedrooms with lake views and a large bathroom, plus the family game room with bar, wine fridge, Foosball table, Queen sleeper sofa, Smart TV with WIFI laptop connect, and a Blue-Ray player.
Sleeping 15, each of Serendipity’s 5 bedrooms has its own unique style. The private Master suite boasts of a King bed, double shower bathroom and deck on which to enjoy a quiet cup of coffee while watching the sunrise. The second King bedroom is on the main floor with two large windows providing a wooded view. The double bunk bedroom on the main floor sleeps 4. Both of the two lower level bedrooms have lake views: one with a Queen bed and one with both a Queen and a Twin. The sleeper sofa in the family room pulls out into a Queen bed with a memory foam mattress, as comfortable as any of the other beds. Everything on the lower level is brand new.
All bathrooms are either fully renovated or new, with both upper level bathrooms including heated floor tiles. The double shower in the master bath includes a built in seat and grab bar. The tiled lower level bath also includes a grab bar. Each bathroom has low flush toilets.
While fully air conditioned, Serendipity’s many windows let in the fresh, invigorating mountain air and provide a nice cross breeze. It is unlikely that you will need the air conditioning on most days, but it is a most welcome feature on those few days that you do.
Picture your family and friends here, relaxing on the deck, enjoying the view, fishing or playing in or on the water with the kayak, canoe or paddle boat included in the rental. Boat or walk to the nearby beach / playground, less than 5 minutes away. Sit by the fire pit roasting marshmallows and enjoying the multitude of stars. Watch the hovering hummingbirds from our very active deck-mounted feeder. Early morning kayak rides on the glass-like lake are a personal favorite, watching the mist rise off the lake, listening to the many varieties of birds and basking in the peace and quiet. And, in winter, when the lake is sufficiently frozen, you can ice skate or fish right in front of the house or even walk to the lodge across the frozen lake.
We are on the quiet section of the community with minimal traffic. Our large two lot property boarders a large undeveloped wooded area, creating a quiet, peaceful retreat. You can create lasting memories as you enjoy the open space, the peaceful beauty, and the inviting, relaxing setting offered by Serendipity Lake House.
Arrowhead is a quiet, private community that requires card key access and boasts of 3 pools, 5 beaches, tennis courts and a new lodge, easily accessible by boat, where you can use the gym, billiard room and library. And, if you need even more entertainment, you are only a short distance from mini golf, water parks, ski slopes, waterfalls, hiking, white water rafting, paint ball, golf courses, casinos, car racing, wine tasting, shopping and more.
Just 2 hours (or less) from Philadelphia, North Jersey and New York we are close to home, but a lifetime away.