|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
MOEJOES - It's time to find your Moejoe and book a holiday at this wonderful holiday house in Agnes Water. This property offers absolutely everything to make your stay perfect.
A brand new house on a waterfront estate, Moejoe's is a very modern, comfortable property with 4 spacious bedrooms , bathroom & ensuite plus 3 TV roomsplus air conditioning & fans. Sleeping eight people in two queen beds and four single beds.
Moejoes is perfect for the family or for two to share; there is plenty of room to escape in one of three lounge areas, all with plasmas! Cook up a storm in the fully stocked, self-contained kitchen or enjoy a barbecue on the patio!
The fully fenced in yard is pet friendly and offers plenty of room to park a few large boats securely in the yard. There is also a 2nd chest freezer in the double garage.
Beach access is only a stroll down the road and shops, cafes and restaurants are just a 1 kilometre drive into Agnes Water's main town area. The boat ramp and the 1770 marina is only a 4 kilometre drive towards the historical township of 1770.
Linen is NOT provided - please bring sheets, towels & pillow slips
Please note - pet friendly properties are strictly for outside pets only
• Agnes Water is the closest point of access to the Southern Great Barrier Reef
• The town features the northern-most surf beach on the East Coast of Australia
• Agnes Water is one of only three places on the East Coast of Australia that a sunset is experienced over water
• Take advantage of year-round swimming in crystal clear waters
��� The coastal town is an increasingly popular tourist destination located on the Discovery Coast
• Agnes Water is situated approximately 80 km south-east of the Bruce Highway, Queensland's major coastal route