About the property
- Townhome1800 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
Disney Vacation Rental, 4 Bedroom Townhouse, 5 Miles To Disney, Free Wifi
This spacious home has 4 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms. It offers Wi-Fi, cable TV, a game room equipped with a Wii, and telephone access. Community clubhouse provides a fitness center, a swimming pool, wading pool, hot tub, pool table, movie theatre and office along with other amenities. Two playgrounds and a volleyball court are also available.
The 4 bedrooms sleep 8 guests comfortably. The max capacity is 10 guests. Additional guests more than 8 guests will subject to a fee. (additional $10/night for one additional guest, additional $15/night for two additional guests.)
This house is conveniently located 5 miles from Disney World, Seaworld and Convention Center are 8 miles away. Just minutes from Orlando's vast array of theme parks, fabulous dining options and world-class shopping.
Walking distance to the business street (HWY 192) where major shops, restaurants and local transportation can be found. Super Target, Publix and Wal-Mart are all close by.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A home away from home
House,was lovely and clean..
We were given clear instructions and manual for the house prior to the trip. Location was convenient, with Target and Walmart nearby.
We enjoyed the space in the house, with 4 bedrooms. Furniture in the house is rather dated though.
My stay was great
Great vacation home everyone was pleased
Nice vacation with my family. The house was clean and close to the 192.
Unkept with very basic maintenence. Would not stay here again or recommend it to any one.
Property is located in an easily accessible surroundings, with easy access to shopping and dining. This is the best that can be said about the property. On entering through front door one can hardly miss the untidiness of the entrance with dust and insect mud homes. The driveway is uneven and my guests stumbled on many occasions with the protruding yard pavers.
Inside the two level property, the stove, refrigerator and washer/dryer seem relatively new and worked well.
When I made reservation I indicated that my party will be seven adults and two children under twelve. Yet still there were only 6 dining plates and a miniature dining table table with four chairs. The property manager got us some additional plates but indicated that the issue about the chairs and table has to be taken up with the owner. I did but he gave poor excuses and raised non issues, He even requested that I buy two chairs and I will be reimbursed. I declined. This is woefully adequate for a condo with four bedrooms that sleeps ten. In addition to this two chairs were very rickety and unsteady.
The patio had the hot tub which was nonfunctional, I was previously informed about this, but the covering on the hot tub was eyesore with moss and mildew on top of it. The garden table and four garden chairs were very dusty as if it had not been cleaned for a long time. It was cleaned after I complained. The kitchen needs more counter space. The blind on the patio door kept falling off every time it was drawn.
The three bathrooms were tidy but lacked counter space for cosmetics. Only one had sufficient space. Towels seem to have undergone a lot of use and were rough on the skin. Two had not been properly laundered. There was one hand towel and no was rags. The property manager got for us after I complained.
The bedrooms had adequate space but all the beds were very rickety and made noises with the slightest of movement. Could have been better. The mattresses needs to be replaced and bed made sturdier.
The pools were good but the kiddies pool was closed by the department of health as it did not meet required standard. My two under twelve guests were very disappointing.
Beware before renting, as pics on web page is a bit misleading.
In conclusion I am of the view that this property should undergo major upgrading before it is made available for rental in the future.
I appreciate your review but I don’t agree with them and the rating. The one star rating definitely is not objective. It is outrageous, in my opinion. I’d use this chance to address/explain/clarify the problems you listed in your review.
1. It is standard that the number of guests refers to bedding. One hotel room with two full-size beds is good for 4 guests, but it is usual there are only one to two seats in the room. The dining table set is displayed in the pictures on the website. Two more stools are provided. The past guests used the sofa set for additional seating when needed and no one complained about it. It is a standard setting in the townhouse for rental in this area. I offered (not requested) to reimburse you the cost if you buy more chairs. The above was the same communication we had on this issue, I believe it is not “poor excuses and raised non issues”.
2. Two dining table chairs were repaired.
3. Regarding the patio furniture, because of the screened patio, if it rains between the cleaning and the next check-in, it is usual to have some dirt on the top in raining season. In fact, two weeks prior to your check-in, we just power washed the patio and the furniture. We have emphasized to the cleaning staff to clean the patio furniture after every check out to minimize the accumulation.
4. I hope you would agree that the property manager was very reachable and they acted quickly to address your concerns. This is an import aspect to measure the service.
5. More new towels have been placed in the house.
6. Some pavers on the driveway heave due to the tree root under them. It was repaired last year but it started to heave again this year. So we were looking for the permanent solution. Last week the tree was cut. The next step is to remove the root and level the two uneven pavers. Meanwhile, we notify the guests in the instructions to walk with caution.
7. The bathrooms have appropriate size and space. We cannot expect every bathroom is as spacious as the master bathroom.
8. Regarding the bed and mattress. The property manager tested them after I forwarded him your comments. His assessment is the bed and mattress are fine and he thinks your comments “were exaggerated”.
We strive to provide affordable lodging to our guests with good services. At the current rate, the value of the house provides is superior. It is confirmed by reviews from the guests before you.
Thank you for your review.
A very nice condo to stay in.
The condo is spacious and could use a dusting on the curtains however this was simply forgotten when there and settled in. We had no issues at all and thank the owner for renting this affordable place to us. Kind Regards, Linda and Michael
Situated 5 miles from Disney World, Coral Cay Resort in Orlando is an ideal location to unwind and enjoy the excitement of the world's favorite vacation spot. Just minutes from Orlando's vast array of theme parks, fabulous dining options and world-class shopping, Coral Cay Resort is the ideal home base for your next vacation, winter getaway or extended business trip. Each of Coral Cay's luxurious town homes has been designed from the ground up to provide a comfortable Florida lifestyle in spacious, well-appointed surroundings. Attractions in the area include Disney Magic Kingdom, Disney Animal Kingdom, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney Epcot, Universal Studios, Sea World, Downtown Disney, Kennedy Space Center, and more!