About the property
- House1000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay3 - 5 nights
Bedrooms 2, Bathrooms 1.5, Sleeps 6
This charming home is ideally located near all of San Diego's main attractions. It features a cozy, open floor plan, brand new kitchen with granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, and private tropical backyard with deck to enjoy the city lights! After a long day of being out and about in "America's Finest City," come back to all the comforts of your home-away-from-home!
ABOUT THIS HOME
This charming home is ideally located near all of San Diego's main attractions. After a long day of being out and about in "America's Finest City," come back to all the comforts of home in this beautiful, newly redone vacation home! The home is located in the historic neighborhood, Sherman Heights, which is an eclectic, urban area rich in diversity; located just a few blocks from the hip Downtown East Village neighborhood.
This home is ideal for families, business travelers, and couples.
This home features a bright, open floor plan, modern and cozy decor, new kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and private deck and backyard with BBQ grill to enjoy the nice views of downtown. The master bedroom has a super comfy queen bed, cozy decor, and neighbors the master bathroom. The second bedroom features a queen bed and relaxing décor.
Here are the details:
- Sleeps 4 comfortably (can accommodate up to 6; air mattress available upon request and ideal for children )
- Two luxurious bathrooms (one full, one half)
- All the modern appliances and amenities of home
- Blazing fast high-speed wireless internet
- Premium Cable TV with 200+ channels
- Spacious, secluded grassy backyard and new patio table with seating for 4 and views of downtown
- Stainless steel propane grill for cooking meals and entertaining the gang
- Free on-street parking
- Washer and dryer in your own laundry room
- Family-friendly home with portable crib and high chair available upon request
- Less than 10 minute walk to Trolley Stop (Park/Market Station, 12th & Imperial, or 25th & Commercial are the nearest Trolley Stops).
- Just 5 minutes to downtown, and short taxi to Zoo, Museums, beaches, and more.
- We do recommend renting a car for at least part of your trip so you can explore all San Diego has to offer.
WITHIN 10-15 MINUTE WALK TO:
- Historic Gas Lamp Quarter with shopping, bars & restaurants
- Charming and Funky East Village
- Beautiful Petco Park, home of the San Diego Padres
- Convention Center
WITHIN 5-10 MINUTE DRIVE OF:
- The Pacific Ocean & Beaches
- San Diego Airport SAN (or taxi/uber)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic Hotel Del Coronado and Beach
- The Maritime Museums
- Scenic Old Town
- Petco Park Baseball Stadium - Home of the Padres
- Qualcomm Football Stadium - Home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- The San Diego Convention Center
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- San Diego Harbor
• No pets allowed
• No smoking
• Parties are not permitted in our home.
• Only the guests listed on the reservation are permitted in the home unless approved prior to your arrival.
• All Guests must be over the age of 25 unless a parent is also staying at the home
• Check in is anytime after 4PM
• Check out by 10AM
Please treat our home as if it were your own! Any violations to the above rules may require an immediate eviction and all monies forfeited.
INTERACTION WITH GUESTS
We will treat you like family and do anything and everything it takes to ensure your stay is remembered as one of your best trips ever! We look forward to hosting you!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Russian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
Traveling is our passion, and we've been fortunate to have traveled to 6 continents and seen some of the most amazing corners of this world. We've been shaped greatly by the experiences we had around the world, and it has provided us an appreciation for the wealth of cultures, personalities, and perspectives shared on this small planet of ours.
What makes this House unique
This charming home is located in San Diego's historic Sherman Heights neighborhood, and just underwent a complete remodel Reserve early for 5-Star Luxury at 1-Star Pricing. Read on for further details..
House was very comfortable, clean, and centrally located with almost all needed amenities. Provided snacks, all kitchen items except can opener, and items for children such as pac ‘n play with EXTRA sheets and even a few small toys. Plenty of towels and beach towels. Kitchen well stocked with spices etc. Neighborhood was well located but we did not feel comfortable walking with our toddler- Parking was Not difficult at all though so we didn’t mind having to drive.
We would recommend to others and would rent again if in San Diego!
Thanks Shannon - we're glad you found everything you needed for your stay especially for your little one. We hope to see you again.
Perfect house for 4 people
We very much enjoyed our stay Sherman Heights. The house was a perfect size for 4 people with 2 bathroom (one full and one half). The kitchen had everything you need to cook including containers for leftovers! We we always able to find parking on the 20th street. San Diego is an amazing city! If I ever go back I'll definitely stay here!
My guest and I loved our stay. Everything was close by and convenient. The home was beautiful and everything was available (WiFi, cable, dishes as we cooked our own meals, etc). I would recommend this property to anyone ;asked you feel at home.
Absolutely up to our expectations!
The home was really clean and comfortable!
We had a great time and we had everything we needed to cook!
The public transportation was really close from the house. Everything was perfect!
Cozy and comfortable little home with everything we needed for a nice relaxing stay.
We stayed with our daughter and her husband and our granddaughter. Very comfortable, quite neighborhood, nice neighbors and close to everything we wanted to see. We were a bit surprised when we got to the house that there is no oven, just a small toaster oven. We had to make arrangements to bake our Christmas prime rib and the rolls for dinner at my younger daughter's house. Other than that we made do with the toaster oven and the BBQ grill out back. Baked Christmas cookies in the toaster oven and worked out fine. Everything was comfortable and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Nice house. Transiting neighborhood.
5 Min to the Zoo, Balboa Park, Museums, Sea World, Downtown