The residence is situated at the west part of the island, at the center of Finikas beach, at 30 meters from it.
It’s a traditional countryside house of the 90’s, built in the classic Cycladic aesthetics and decorated with vintage elements. It is equipped with all modern facilities for the comfortable living of its guests.
Its position is very privileged because it’s one of the few... houses that are situated very close to the beach and its view is unlimited since it’s built on a hill.
The house is placed within a 2-acre field and coexists in harmony with the natural environment, surrounded by trees (pine trees, palm trees, olive trees).
It is easily accessible by public transportation. If you choose to take a taxi, it will bring you to our door. There is a bus stop at 70 meters from the house.
Along the main road and at a distance less than 500 meters, you can find all kinds of shops at your service during your staying.
At a distance of 30 meters, there is an organized sandy beach with crystal waters and lifeguard so that you can enjoy your swim.
The total area of the house measures at 110 square meters. It is situated at 7 meters high from the ground surface and includes:
- Two bedrooms with a double bed (a master bedroom and a second bedroom)
- A continuous space (modern facilities kitchen, dining room, living room, office)
- A fully equipped bathroom
- A WC (equipped with a laundry machine)
- Parking Space
- Five perimeter terraces with sea view to Finikas beach, the marina and the village
- An external outdoor space (garden) equipped with barbeque
- A tennis court
- Availability for hosting 2 – 6 persons
- Wi-Fi facility
The prices depend on the time of Period and the nights of stay.
During the renting period, the owner can provide you with extra facilities (extra charge):
- Guide tour of the island and the historical center of Hermoupolis
- Availability for a variety of drinks (spirits and wines) and a variety of cigars
- Massage / well-being facilities
- Yoga seminars and yoga dance
- Personal trainer
- Baby sitting
- Boat rental
- Car rental
- Dinner prepared by a chef offering a menu of local specialties and products
- Manicure - Pedicure