6 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, (Sleeps 14-16) 160 toes in total!
About Marijane Waldschmidt
We love the great outdoors and really love activities that we can all enjoy together as a family. I love taking pictures of my family of 4, this one was in New Orleans, I have always wanted to see (and always been scared of). We had such a fabulous time.
Marijane Waldschmidt purchased this Villa in 2011
Why Marijane Waldschmidt chose Inlet Beach
This property is the closest to the beach without being beach front. Perfect for family bonding time. Just a short distance a two year or an 90 year old can maneuver.
What makes this Villa unique
There are no barriers to entry at the beach, no steps!! You can pull your wagon across the sugary white sand, all the way to the water, no problem maneuvering around people the beach here is never crowed.
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful home! Marijane was great to work with, and very responsive to our questions!
WIsh it was closer to beach, but the home layout was very accommodating for our large group. Very safe area; loved the keyless entry since there were so many of us. The home was very nice!!
My sister and I were looking for a place to bring our families as well as our parents for a short trip to celebrate their 50th Wedding Anniversary. Neither of us had ever used VRBO before so we were really reluctant at first but since we had stayed in Inlet Beach before, we had seen this property and really liked the fact that you could walk down to the beach with no steps, which is really nice when you have older folks with you as well as little ones in tow. There was plenty of room for us all and we all really enjoyed the heated pool and the elevator made it super convenient to bring up groceries and mom and dad. The house had everything we imagined and we had a really nice time! The owner was so sweet and even checked up on us to make sure we were all comfy. A really nice touch! We would definitely stay at Wally's world again and will recommend to our friends and family!
Comfortable and Enjoyable
This was one of several properties that our group stayed in and enjoyed every minute of our stay. Comfortable and relaxing after a long day of activities. Bring the family - its well worth it.
Beautiful house, private, clean, very close to the beach. Quick response from the land lord.
It is a beautiful house, you don’t need to take anything with you unless you clothes. The only thing that I would recommend to take with you is a beach umbrella unless I didn’t sow one that you can take to the beach in there. The kitchens are very equipped. It was very clean and it is a lot of space to sleep, eat or relax. The land lord response very quickly your concerns or questions. Definitely looking forward to come back.
We rented both homes with a number of other families. The location was a short walk to beach which we went to every day. The homes were very well maintained, clean, spacious with up to date appliances-a Wolf Range to boot!Pools and hot tub were clean. I would highly recommend this home and area to any family or families.
Nice place to stay for a Thanksgiving week with the extended family.
Overall, I'd give this place a solid 4 stars.
* owner was readily available and responsive to texts/calls
* Excellent location, really close to beach, resturants, movies, etc.
* Two kitchens, super convenient for cooking for large groups
* Pool/hot tub!!
* Beach is gorgeous - we saw a "fever" (totally what a group of rays are called) of little rays swimming in and enjoying the very clear water - it was super cute.
* All the space makes it very family friendly.
* Nice linens, and enough of them.
* Plenty of extra “bed” spaces in the form of fold out beds, bunk beds, and Murphy bed
* Elevator that allows access to all floors for those who need accessibility
* Rules are extremely particular and sometimes contradictory. Example: there is a rule telling you you are forbidden from moving any furniture at all. However, the living room on the 3rd is set up so that it is impossible to use both pull out beds without rearranging the furniture. The parking rules were also very extreme. I saw the neighbors literally measuring their overage (inches) and worrying that they would get in trouble, but then there were multiple cars actually just parked on the street.
*TV's in two of the bedrooms were not working when we arrived. (Resolved)
* note: there is an upcharge for having the pool heated and for beach chairs.
* Pool heater was finicky even though we never meddled with it.
* No beach chairs available on the actual holiday (unless you arrange ahead of time to get access to them yourself)
Hope this review helps. I’d recommend this place.