About the property
- Condo775 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
1 bedroom with king bed, full sofa bed, twin roll away bed , 1 Bath, (Sleeps 5)
• Recently fully remodeled 1-bedroom, 1- bath Condo at Marbella del Caribe (sleep 5) Larger parties: We also have two other 1 bedroom apartments in this building. (VRBO # 484980 & VRBO #1318043)
• Beachfront with 180° unobstructed ocean views
• Master bedroom with king bed
• Living room with full size sofa bed
• Pac and Play Crib Available for rent at $5/night
• Twin Roll Away bed available for rent at $10/night
• Elegant indoor dining and tropical outdoor dining areas
• Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, refrigerator, stovetop and large convection toaster
• In-condo washer and dryer
• Fully Air Conditioned
• Flat Screen Cable Televisions throughout the condo, Blu Ray player in the bedroom
• Fully furnished balcony with dramatic beachfront views and ocean surf sounds
• Building has beachfront pool and children’s playground
• Complimentary WiFi internet access
• Complimentary assigned parking
• Very peaceful and quiet. All the action is just an elevator ride away
* For rent by owner. I also own Properties:
vrbo 484980 (Located in the same building as this one)
The condo is located at Marbella del Caribe one of the most prestigious beachfront condominiums in Isla Verde Avenue. Condo is on the West 'Oeste' Tower, the only tower with unobstructed beach views. We paid a premium price for the condo to be on the West Tower, but it was worth it as it makes a huge difference on the view, the privacy and the tranquility. Being on the West Tower also guarantees you absolutely no noise from the late night parties held at the rooftop of the Waterclub Hotel.
• Gated beachfront building with 24 hour security
• Lots of restaurants and nightlife options a few steps away
• One block away from the Intercontinental Hotel and the San Juan Hotel & Casino
• 24-hour Walgreens across the street
• 24-hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
• 24-hour Supermarket ~ 10 minute walk
• Various trendy beach bars a few steps away
• Watersports Rentals ~ 5 minute walk (wave runners, kayaks, parasail, and banana boats among others)
• Surfing Lessons ~ 15 minute walk
• Bike Rental ~ 10 minute walk
• Isla Verde is the nicest beach of San Juan as well as the place to see and be seen
• No need to rent a car
• Everything is within very easy and safe walking distance (day and night)
• Public bus to Old San Juan stops in our building ~ 0.75 ¢ each way
• 10 minute drive from airport with absolutely no airport noise ~ $10 per cab
• To rent a car for a day there is 24 hour Charlie Car Rental across the street
* You will not want to stay anywhere else and then have to travel by car at night, even on small distances, because you end up in a condo in a small very quiet nearby street, or on the other very quiet side of Isla Verde (next to the Ritz and the Courtyard Marriott). Only the condos on Isla Verde Ave. that are near the Intercontinental and El San Juan Hotel are the ones you can truly walk to/from at any time of the day AND night, even with small children. This area of Isla Verde Ave has lots of light at night, security and tourists walking around at all times, yet our condo is very quiet, you will not hear any street noise.
DAY TRIPS ACTIVITIES:
• Stroll along El Yunque Forest numerous trails that lead you to stunning waterfalls
• Zoom through amazing lush tropical mountains in ziplines for all ages and ability levels
• Paddle through calm and enchanting mangrove island forests
• Experience one of the world’s bioluminescent lagoons in a night kayak or electric boat trip
• Enjoy horseback riding along the scenic Mameyes River
• Ride a mountain bike or ATV along the foothills of El Yunque Forest
• Unwind in a sailing or catamaran snorkeling day trip to the Spanish Virgin Islands
• Catch the ferry to the unspoiled Flamenco Beach in Culebra, constantly named as one of the most beautiful in the world by travel experts
* You will need to rent a car to get to these day trips or join a tour.
* Guests are provided a detailed list of nearby restaurants, day trips, things to do, tips and recommendations on tour companies. Check out our previous guests’ comments.
$300 refundable damage deposit is due 7 days prior to arrival, and refunded within 5 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors - or - instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $55 non-refundable fee. This $55 fee will cover you the first $400.00 in accidental damage.
**20% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is more than 90 days prior to arrival
**50% penalty of the Total Cost if cancellation is between 35 - 90 days prior to arrival
**No refund for cancellation within 35 days prior to arrival
Keywords: Beachfront, Isla Verde, Condo, Marbella, Marbella del Caribe, San Juan, puerto rico
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- English, Spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
I am an attorney and CPA. I own various properties in Puerto Rico that I rent in a short term basis. Below you will find a list of all the properties. I am very committed to provide you the best service available and answer all questions in an expedite manner. It makes my day when I get thank you notes from guests commenting the great experience they had in my properties. Each of my properties is in a unique location, very carefully picked with the heart, not with the pocket in mind. These are properties I love and stay at on at a regular basis. You can check them out at: vrbo 484980 vrbo 348305 homeaway 971200 vrbo 96370
Beatrice purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Beatrice chose Isla Verde
I purchased this property because of its fantastic view and great location in Isla Verde Ave, nearby the best hotels. The property was in a very bad shape when I purchased it and I had to remodeled it completely. Now, it is a beautiful oasis.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Place was as advertised, spotless and perfect location.
We stayed May 4th-14th and spent most days on the beach.
Everything she recommended was spot on, from restaurants to car rentals, even the beach chair and umbrella guy was outstanding.
Beatrice was very easy to deal with.
Any question or concerns were answered or handled promptly.
Location was perfect, close to airport, restaurants, big hotels, very active yet very peaceful. Can’t wait to do it again.
Looking forward to next time.
Great place to stay in San Juan
Our family of 4 enjoyed our brief stay in this apartment. It is a perfect alternative to a hotel in the San Juan area. Amazing to wake up to the views of the ocean out the bedroom and living room. The apartment is clean, the bed and the sleeper couch are both very comfortable. Everything you need is there along with some little extras in the kitchen. The building is a little dated but it did not detract from our stay. We used the beach and the pool. Old San Juan is about 20 minutes by car. Isla Verde kind of reminded us of North Miami Beach if you are familiar with that residential area. Stores and restaurants across the street from the building were great. You might try Los Gorditos, which is a sort of fast food restaurant for Puerto Rican food (well 3 of 4 us really liked it).
Hermosa vista, excelente ubicacion, los dueños muy amables y serviciales, todo lo que necesitas esta en el apartamento. Gracias
Awesome property and location! Couldn’t have been better
Perfect oceanfront vacation!
My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Beatrice's condo in February 2018. It was spotless, well-maintained, comfortable furniture (comfy bed!), and a perfect location. We spent most of our time either on the beach playing in the waves, on the balcony, or at a great beachfront restaurant a five-minute walk away (El Alambique!). Highly recommend!
Awesome home away from home. Can’t wait to be back.
Clean. Comfortable. Up to date. Great views. Nice night life, yet still quiet. Close to freeways. All the ammenities I have in my home are here. One of the best stays I’ve ever had. Thank you Beatrice! See you soon. God bless.
Our condo is located in Isla Verde, which is one of the most exciting areas of San Juan, alive with markets, cafes, restaurants, nightlife and culture. If you are not familiar with Isla Verde, Travel and Leisure magazine recently rated Isla Verde Beach as one of the top 10 best city beach in the WORLD. Isla Verde is less than 10 minute car drive away from the airport, and our condo is located in the best area of Isla Verde with absolutely no airport noise.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
$200 refundable damage deposit is refunded within 7 days of departure, provided no damages or smoking or visitors. Instead of paying the $300 refundable damage deposit, you can instead decide to pay a $65 non-refundable fee. This $65 fee will cover you the first $1,000 in accidental damage. 50% of total rental is required at the time of booking Balance is due 45