|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Discounts are available for repeat travelers, or if your check-in date is in the next two weeks!
South Lake Tahoe is the premier destination on the California-Nevada border where one can expect great scenery and outstanding opportunities for outdoor recreation. With Heavenly Ski Resort, tons of breathtaking hiking trails, and of course, plenty of aquatic fun on Lake Tahoe, you’ll find that this is a fantastic getaway for any season.
If you’re looking for a cozy, comfortable, and affordable place to stay, you won’t be disappointed by this charming 3-bedroom, 1.5 bathroom cabin in South Lake Tahoe. With 2 stories and enough room to comfortably accommodate up to 7 guests, this home is a great size for a family looking to experience the beauty of the Sierra Nevada Mountains! During the warmer months, relax outside on the cabin’s deck or balcony, and grill some dinner on the propane grill located on the deck. All the amenities you need to be as comfortable and relaxed as possible are here, including a fully equipped kitchen, washer and dryer, and high speed internet with WiFi, so you can easily keep in touch with friends and family back home. You’ll stay entertained during your downtime watching your favorite movie on the cabin’s TV with Netflix, Amazon Instant Video and Pandora, Wii, Google Chromecast, or by enjoying the variety of board games and puzzles.
This cabin is in a great location to enjoy everything the area has to offer – If you’re here during the winter, head over to Heavenly, which is right in town, or Kirkwood, which is a bit farther away, but usually less crowded. Sierra at Tahoe is a favorite ski area for many people, and if you’re on a budget, head over to Homewood. During the summer, make sure to check out the many hiking trails! There’s even a somewhat strenuous hiking trail right behind the cabin that is very easy to get to. Other notable trails nearby include Pyramid Creek Trail, Eagle Falls Trailhead, and Vikingsholm. Check out nearby opportunities for swimming/beaches, kayaking, and great mountain biking, too!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a full kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, A/C unit, new windows,
- Three hi-def TVs with cable, Netflix, Pandora and Amazon Instant Video, Google Chromecast, Wii, blu-ray player, DVD player, DSL internet with WiFi, many games and puzzles
- Outdoor deck with propane grill
- AT&T, Verizon, and T-Mobile Cell Signal Booster, and VOIP phone
- Great scenic location - Easy access to hiking trails, skiing, and more!
- Repeat guests are eligible for a 10% discount - call Evolve (877) 818-1013 if you've previously booked the home!
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed with a bed stand and closet, and 40” LCD TV complete with cable and Blu-Ray/DVD player
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed with closet
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds with closet
- Additional Sleeping: Plush Futon with 55" TV with Wii, Chromecast, wifi enabled blu-ray, and games in loft. To use cable on loft TV, must mirror channel watched on TV in master bedroom.
- The Divided Sky - If you're looking for some fun nightlife, head here for a comfortable, friendly vibe with live music, good food, and drinks. Be prepared to stay late into the night!
- Baldwin Beach - one of the nicest local beaches. If you've got a dog, check out nearby Kiva Beach.
- Hike Mount Tallac - unparalleled vistas await as you hike to Lake Tahoe's tallest peak. For an easier and shorter trek, check out the Maggies Peaks trail.
- Get the most out of Tahoe with plenty of great local recommendations in our on site guest book!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - please read the specific "Pet Rules" located in the Rental Agreement Addendum
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 0
We had a great stay here, the cabin was the perfect size for our family and we really appreciated the little extras left by the owner - spare batteries for the wii, board games, coffee, soap etc. really helped us out when we first arrived and made a difference! It was a comfy cabin and perfect for our stay.
We had a great time at this cabin. It is close enough to South Lake Tahoe, ski resorts, and snowshoeing trails, for the more adventurous. For those that prefer to stay around home, the cabin is extremely comfortable and well stocked with board games, TVs (including a fantastic sound bar for music and entertainment), a fully stocked kitchen, and super comfy beds. We will definately be returning!
We had a great time. It was cozy, warm, and comfy. Would return again.
Stayed here for a weekend of hiking and wine tasting in Placerville, CA. Great location for South Lake Tahoe hiking, sightseeing and just a short drive to the Apple Hill area in CA. Everything about the stay was easy. Nearby grocery store as well as some great restaurants suggested by the owner Vincent. If you are a breakfast person don't miss out on the Coconut Crusted French Toast at The Getaway Cafe just up the street. The cabin was great and fully stocked with everything you will need. Highly recommend and we will be returning often. Enjoy!
We enjoyed our stay here at this small cabin. Nice location and fully equipped kitchen. Vincent was helpful and his homemade info. book was appreciated.
We had a great time here. Lake Tahoe was covered in smoke during the first part of our stay and the cabin was a perfect place for me and my kids to spend sometime indoors. Between the wii, tv sets, netflix and the great internet connection they were happy to stay in! The house was very clean and well-decorated and the bed in the upstairs bedroom was the best! No complaints about the other beds but that one was the one I tried and it was perfect for my back!
Throughout our stay both Vincent the owner and Melody the housekeeper were available for questions and help and were always kind, friendly and helpful!