|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Escape to beautiful South Lake Tahoe for the ultimate getaway when you book this charming 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom vacation rental cabin that sleeps 7! Featuring a large private deck offering splendid forest views, this wonderful house guarantees a revitalizing retreat!
Your vacation begins the moment you arrive at the lovely red cabin, tucked into a beautiful forest with towering trees and magnificent mountains. Inside, the home features everything you need to call this your temporary home, including a fully equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, and wireless internet access, so you can easily keep in touch with friends and family back at home. Stay entertained during your downtime by watching your favorite movie on the TV in the cabin’s living area, or enjoy the variety of available board games and puzzles in the loft. During the warmer months, you’ll love relaxing outside on the cabin’s spacious deck or balcony while grilling up a delicious dinner on the propane grill. When you’re ready to get some sleep, cozy beds await in each room so you can rest up for the next exciting day!
Whether you’re up early to embark on an early morning hike or to sip a freshly brewed cup of coffee on the balcony taking in the sounds of the forest, you’ll look forward to every morning at this marvelous cabin! Spend your days partaking in the many outstanding outdoor recreation opportunities, like biking, skiing, and fishing! After an exciting day, you’ll appreciate being able to retreat to the cozy home to shower off and freshen up for the night. For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or prepare your own delicious meal in the fully equipped kitchen! End your evenings out on the deck, gazing up at the sparkling stars, or gathered around the stone fireplace in the living area to stay warm during cold nights.
While you’ll be able to experience the beauty of the Sierra Nevada Mountains right from the home, you’ll still definitely want to venture out to the local attractions! If you’re in town for the winter, head over to one of the nearby ski resorts, like Heavenly, Kirkwood, Sierra at Tahoe, or Homewood. Outdoor enthusiasts will love exploring the various hiking trails or relaxing by Lake Tahoe to fish, kayak or take part in other water activities! However you choose to spend your time in this mountain paradise, you’re sure to make lasting memories while staying at this wonderful vacation rental home!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully-equipped kitchen, in-unit laundry machines, spacious deck, private balcony, a propane grill, 3 cable HD TVs, wireless internet access, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular nature views right from the private deck and balcony!
- Fantastic location - Easy access to hiking trails and Lake Tahoe, and close to many nearby local attractions, like various ski resorts, beaches, and more!
- Master Bedroom: California King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds
- Futon in Loft can accommodate extra guests if necessary
- The Divided Sky - If you're looking for some fun nightlife, head here for a comfortable, friendly vibe with live music, good food, and drinks. Be prepared to stay late into the night!
- Baldwin Beach - One of the nicest local beaches. If you've got a dog, check out nearby Kiva Beach.
- Hike Mount Tallac - Unparalleled vistas await as you hike to Lake Tahoe's tallest peak. For an easier and shorter trek, check out the Maggies Peaks trail.
- Get the most out of Tahoe with plenty of great local recommendations in our on-site guest book!
- No smoking
- Pet friendly - please read the specific "Pet Rules" located in the Rental Agreement Addendum
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 0
We had a great stay here, the cabin was the perfect size for our family and we really appreciated the little extras left by the owner - spare batteries for the wii, board games, coffee, soap etc. really helped us out when we first arrived and made a difference! It was a comfy cabin and perfect for our stay.
We had a great time at this cabin. It is close enough to South Lake Tahoe, ski resorts, and snowshoeing trails, for the more adventurous. For those that prefer to stay around home, the cabin is extremely comfortable and well stocked with board games, TVs (including a fantastic sound bar for music and entertainment), a fully stocked kitchen, and super comfy beds. We will definately be returning!
We had a great time. It was cozy, warm, and comfy. Would return again.
Stayed here for a weekend of hiking and wine tasting in Placerville, CA. Great location for South Lake Tahoe hiking, sightseeing and just a short drive to the Apple Hill area in CA. Everything about the stay was easy. Nearby grocery store as well as some great restaurants suggested by the owner Vincent. If you are a breakfast person don't miss out on the Coconut Crusted French Toast at The Getaway Cafe just up the street. The cabin was great and fully stocked with everything you will need. Highly recommend and we will be returning often. Enjoy!
We enjoyed our stay here at this small cabin. Nice location and fully equipped kitchen. Vincent was helpful and his homemade info. book was appreciated.
We had a great time here. Lake Tahoe was covered in smoke during the first part of our stay and the cabin was a perfect place for me and my kids to spend sometime indoors. Between the wii, tv sets, netflix and the great internet connection they were happy to stay in! The house was very clean and well-decorated and the bed in the upstairs bedroom was the best! No complaints about the other beds but that one was the one I tried and it was perfect for my back!
Throughout our stay both Vincent the owner and Melody the housekeeper were available for questions and help and were always kind, friendly and helpful!