|Space||2,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
**ASK ABOUT OUR SUMMER DISCOUNT!! RENT FOR A WEEK AND RECEIVE ONE WEEKNIGHT FREE!!**
On your next vacation treat yourself to this spectacular, newly-remodeled, sun-filled, 3-bedroom, high-end, beautifully-designed private home in the heart of Fort Lauderdale; just minutes from the ocean, restaurants, bars, clubs, parks, cinemas, performing arts, shopping, and so much more.
Located in the serene neighborhood of Coral Shores in the heart of town, Fort Lauderdale Cove is only 20 minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, and a short drive to the Atlantic Ocean.
This charming, extra sunny home is a spacious 2,000 sq. ft., with vaulted 11 foot ceilings, and features a breathtaking, newly-modeled swimming pool complete with water fountains and LED lighting for nighttime swimming.
Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Check-in!
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: This chic 1/2 million dollar property has premium upgrades throughout such as stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, stunning wood and tile floors, outdoor BBQ, two separate outdoor patios, brand new furniture & many amenities throughout the home.
This charming residence is ideal for families wanting to make the most of their vacation dollars, temporary executive or corporate housing, & home buyers surveying the local real estate market.
• MASTER BEDROOM SUITE features a King size bed, double closet with ample storage, an HDTV, dresser, vanity/computer desk and a private terrace door to the pool and backyard. Suite also contains a glass and carrera marble tile EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOM with tub/shower, medicine cabinet, vanity with storage, and new Toto lavatory.
• 2ND BEDROOM features two XL twin beds (convertible to a single king bed), single closet, dresser, and an HDTV.
• 3RD BEDROOM features a King size bed, dresser, double closet, and an HDTV.
• 2ND BATHROOM features a full stand-up shower, vanity, new lavatory and enormous double medicine storage cabinet.
• LIVING ROOM features a sectional sofa which accommodates 2 additional guests, entertainment system (see below), a computer work desk, and convenient access to the garage.
• ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM features a brand new 55” High Definition 3D LG Flat Screen Television with Direct TV Satellite, a 3D Blu-Ray DVD Player, brand new Yahama and JBL surround sound stereo system, plus individual HDTVs in EACH bedroom!
• KITCHEN features Quartz countertops, refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water, Samsung Quiet Dishwasher, disposal, microwave, glass cooktop range, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, new dinnerware/plates/glasses, unique and spectacular lighting, and a full storage pantry.
• PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL GARDEN WITH FOUNTAINS features adjacent lawn, lounge chairs and tables, hammock and nifty outdoor changing room. Pool maintenance & landscaping included. [Pool Heating Option is available for winter months. Please inquire.]
• ENTRANCE GARDEN features a gas BBQ grill, and a six-seat outdoor dining area.
• LAUNDRY ROOM features new top loading washer and front loading dryer, iron and ironing board.
• GARAGE provides parking for TWO CARS. Driveway has space for up to 5 additional vehicles. Boat/Trailer Parking available in the driveway!!
OTHER AMENITIES & FEATURES:
• WIRELESS BROADBAND INTERNET AND EXTENDED INTERNET SERVICE, affording WiFi throughout the property, included all outdoor grounds.
• CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING AND HEATING throughout the house
• Linens, towels (including pool towels), pots and pans all included.
• Large Public Grocery Store and Target Store ONE BLOCK AWAY!
• Smoking allowed outside and on terrace ONLY.
• Guests are able to safely pay for their reservation with eCheck at HomeAway and incur no fees. Guests who pay for their reservation with a credit card will be responsible for their credit card fee: 2.9% for US cards, 4.4% for international cards. Please inquire if you wish to pay by check.
** Note that eCheck payment submission must be entered with the correct digits, or HomeAway clients will assess a $25 bounced check fee. **
Mark is a nationally-recognized stage director and teacher who resides in New York City. In addition to his theatrical work, he is an award-winning home designer who brought his unique talents to the renovation of Fort Lauderdale Cove in 2013.
Mark Robinson purchased this house in 2012
I wanted to create a spectacular, spacious – and yet serene - vacation hideaway that affords sun, proximity to beautiful beaches, amazing weather, world class restaurants and attractions, inexpensive car rentals; as well as unique and affordable shopping that was just a quick flight away! Fort Lauderdale has it all!
After visiting nearly 40 potential properties in four cities, I fell in love with this home in fabulous Fort Lauderdale; and re-envisioned it as a chic-retro tribute to the late 1950’s (when the house was first opened). The residence, which has been substantially expanded since it was originally built, still retains its mid-century character, but now incorporates a whole new, modern esthetic that still brings to mind the fashionable vacations of the past. High vaulted ceilings, enormous rooms for entertaining and relaxing; a chef's kitchen, spectacular pool, peaceful gardens and many other amenities have been created, renovated and enhanced to make a showcase property you will enjoy and want to return to again.
The photos do NO do justice to this beautifully-designed home. My girlfriends and I had a wonderful time and plan to return again.
Learn more about this vacation rental at the owner's website:
An outstanding rental property that makes you feel like you are in your own piece of paradise. The pool is so inviting, and very well kept. The landscaping is exceptional with beautiful palm trees surrounding the backyard. The house was perfect for our 3 couples and we enjoyed every minute! We had a delayed plane and Janet, the property manager was still there to meet us at almost 9 p.m. The house was immaculate and very comfortable. Thanks Mark for the excellent rental! We had such a wonderful time!
This home far exceeded our expectations! Contemporary and open which we loved. Clean and perfect in every way! Beautiful furnishings, pool and yard. Seriously we couldn't get better than this rental. We wanted to stay longer, like forever!
As we arrived to Marc's house, it was like a breath of fresh Florida air after our long drive down from Connecticut. The minute we arrived we found the house to be extremely clean and everything was in its place. We spent most of our vacation on the gorgeous pool patio.We all felt we were in our own private world due to the warmth of the pool and the gorgeous foliage that surrounded it. The beaches, shopping, wonderful restaurants were all in walking or driving distance. We brought our family dog along with us on this trip where he settled in quite nicely as well. It broke our hearts to leave this property because of the beautiful memories we made with our Christmas family vacation while visiting Marc's beautiful home in Fort Lauderdale. We plan to return next Christmas with our family again! Marc and Janet, we all thank you for making our vacation one of our most special vacations. You both were and are such great hosts!! You can tell that you have extreme pride in your home. Thank you again!!!
Everything about renting this property was great, from contact with Mark who emailed me to confirm my booking from his cruise, the very welcoming property manager Janet, and the great property. The photos don't lie, it is lovely with lots of personal touches so definitely not a basic rental property. I took away some ideas to decorate my home! The lounge was spacious with a good audio system , there are three good size bedrooms with plenty of wardrobe space and hangers, a kitchen with everything you need and great laundry room. We could quite happily have spent lazy days by the pool but used the property to go to the beach, visit Ft Lauderdale by water taxi from a stop just a mile away, visit South Beach Miami, the Everglades and go shopping. There were lots of restaurants nearby. We could easily have stayed longer and were sad to leave. If I was returning to the area I would definitely stay again.
This property was amazing. It is very well kept and centrally located. Janet the property manager was so responsive. Mark the property owner was very accommodating to our needs. When I told them that kids would be joining us they had popsicles ready for my niece and nephew which they enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this property to friends and family and would love to stay there again.
My family and I really enjoyed our tranquil stay at this beautiful home. The online pictures are spot on, and the entire house was very clean and inviting. It was a great place for socializing, lounging around, watching movies, hanging out by the pool. Janet, the local contact, was very friendly and offered good suggestions for local eateries. We liked how close we were to retail shops, and not too far from the beach, but with the terrific pool, we didn't feel the need to leave home. It was a great pre-cruise gathering place. Would rent again!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
High Season - Early 2017
Jan 2 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Departure Cleaning (not taxed)||$165|
|Pet Fee||$100 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Minimum reservation: 4 days or 3 nights - high season, 3 days or 2 nights - low season.
Renter must be at least 25 years old.
Inquire for pet policy.
Rental Fees do not include departure cleaning fee of $165 and Refundable Damage Deposit of $350.
Property is non-smoking.
Property is not available for showers, parties, or large gatherings.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.