About the property
- House2000 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
3 Bed • 2 Bath • Private Pool • Superb locale • High-end • Newly Renovated!
• SLEEPING CAPACITY: Up to SIX individuals, plus an additional TWO children under the age of 13.
• Please note you will receive an additional payment request for the 6% Florida State Tourist Development Tax after booking.
Modern Mid-Century 'Mad Men'-Style Private Home in a Superb Location!
Spectacular, newly-remodeled, high-end, and sun-filled!
** Complimentary Bottle of Wine Upon Check-in! **
Treat yourself to this spectacular, newly-remodeled, sun-filled, 3-bedroom, high-end, beautifully-designed private home in the heart of Fort Lauderdale; just minutes from the ocean, restaurants, bars, clubs, parks, cinemas, performing arts, shopping, tourist attractions, landmarks, and so much more.
This charming, extra sunny home is a spacious 2,000 sq. ft., with vaulted 11 foot ceilings, and features a breathtaking, newly-remodeled swimming pool complete with water fountains and LED lighting for nighttime swimming.
Located in the serene neighborhood of Coral Shores in the heart of town, Fort Lauderdale Cove is only 20 minutes away from Ft. Lauderdale International Airport, and a short drive or bike ride to the ocean.
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION: This chic property has premium upgrades throughout such as stainless steel appliances, quartz counter tops, stunning wood and tile floors, an outdoor BBQ, two separate outdoor patios, brand new furniture & many amenities throughout the home.
This charming residence is ideal for: families wanting to make the most of their vacation dollars; temporary executive or corporate housing; and home buyers surveying the local real estate market!
• MASTER BEDROOM SUITE features a King size bed, double closet with ample storage, HDTV, dresser, vanity/computer desk and a private terrace door to the pool and backyard. Suite also contains a glass/carrara marble tile EN SUITE MASTER BATHROOM with tub/shower, medicine cabinet, vanity with storage, and new Toto lavatory.
• 2ND BEDROOM features two XL twin beds (convertible to a single king bed), single closet, dresser, and HDTV.
• 3RD BEDROOM features a King size bed, dresser, double closet, and HDTV.
• 2ND BATHROOM features a full stand-up shower, vanity, new lavatory and enormous double medicine storage cabinet.
• LIVING ROOM features a sectional sofa which accommodates 2 additional guests, entertainment system (see below), a computer work desk, and convenient access to the garage.
• ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM features a brand new 55” High Definition 3D LG flat screen television with DirectTV Satellite, a 3D Blu-ray DVD player, brand new Yahama and JBL surround sound stereo system, plus individual HDTVs in EACH bedroom!
• KITCHEN features Quartz countertops, large refrigerator with ice maker and filtered water, Samsung Quiet Dishwasher, electric disposal, microwave, tempered-glass cooktop range, toaster oven, blender, coffee maker, new dinnerware/plates/glasses, unique and spectacular lighting, and a full storage pantry.
• PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL GARDEN WITH FOUNTAINS features adjacent lawn, lounge chairs and tables, a gas BBQ grill, and nifty outdoor changing room. Pool maintenance & landscaping included. [Pool Heating option is available for winter months. Please inquire.]
• ENTRANCE GARDEN features a six-seat outdoor dining table and umbrella.
• LAUNDRY ROOM features new front loading washer and dryer, iron, ironing board and detergent.
• GARAGE provides parking for TWO CARS. Driveway has space for up to 6 additional vehicles. Boat/Trailer Parking available in the driveway!!
OTHER AMENITIES & FEATURES:
• WIRELESS BROADBAND INTERNET AND EXTENDED INTERNET SERVICE, affording WiFi throughout the property, included all outdoor grounds.
• CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING and HEATING throughout the house.
• Linens, towels (including pool towels), pots, pans and utensils all included.
• Large Publix grocery store, Target store and Starbucks ONE BLOCK AWAY!
• Smoking allowed outside and on terrace ONLY.
** Guests who book reservation at least 14 days in advance are able to safely pay for their reservation with eCheck at HomeAway and incur NO fees. Guests who pay for their reservation with a credit card will be responsible for their credit card fee: 3% for US cards, 5% for international cards. Please inquire if you wish to pay by check. [Note that eCheck payment submission must be entered with the correct digits, or HomeAway clients will assess a $25 bounced check fee.]**
The following is required by the City of Fort Lauderdale to be included in the advertising of this property: "It is unlawful to allow for a sexual offender or sexual predator to occupy this residence."
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 14, 2018
About Mark Robinson
Mark is a nationally-recognized stage director and teacher who resides in New York City. In addition to his theatrical work, he is an award-winning home designer who brought his unique talents to the renovation of Fort Lauderdale Cove in 2013.
Mark Robinson purchased this House in 2012
Why Mark Robinson chose Downtown
I wanted to create a spectacular, spacious – and yet serene - vacation hideaway that affords sun, proximity to beautiful beaches, amazing weather, world class restaurants and attractions, inexpensive car rentals; as well as unique and affordable shopping that was just a quick flight away! Fort Lauderdale has it all!
What makes this House unique
After visiting nearly 40 potential properties in four cities, I fell in love with this home in fabulous Fort Lauderdale; and re-envisioned it as a chic-retro tribute to the late 1950’s (when the house was first opened). The residence, which has been substantially expanded since it was originally built, still retains its mid-century character, but now incorporates a whole new, modern aesthetic that still brings to mind the fashionable vacations of the past. High vaulted ceilings, enormous rooms for entertaining and relaxing; a chef's kitchen, spectacular pool, peaceful gardens and many other amenities have been created, renovated and enhanced to make a showcase property you will enjoy and want to return to again.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
A Great Florida Find For Our Family
Inside and out, the house was beautiful, clean, spacious, and perfectly suited our needs. We had 5 adults, a 10-month-old little girl, and a puppy; everyone was happy and comfortable! We made good use of the washer/dryer, blender, coffee maker, dishwasher, and outdoor grill, as well as the very private swimming pool in the fenced-in yard.
The neighborhood felt safe, and was walking distance from Target, Publix, a high-end European pastry/coffee shop, and various restaurants, both dine-in and take-out. Jogging in the neighborhood as well as on the main streets was enjoyable due to the ample sidewalk space as well as the absence of hills!
A short drive took us to the beaches, which were beautiful and clean. The airport was not too far, either. We would definitely recommend this property to families seeking a private quiet getaway, or a perfect place to stay while doing a bunch of active sightseeing.
Amazing yard and pool that made us feel like we were on a private tropical island
Very nice home with all the amenities we needed. Owner and manager were very responsive. Good value for two families with kids.
The house was awesome!
We loved the house and the location!
Thank you Susan! Great to have you at the Cove!
We had a great time. The property owner and manager were organized, and friendly.
A little piece of paradise!
An outstanding rental property that makes you feel like you are in your own piece of paradise. The pool is so inviting, and very well kept. The landscaping is exceptional with beautiful palm trees surrounding the backyard. The house was perfect for our 3 couples and we enjoyed every minute! We had a delayed plane and Janet, the property manager was still there to meet us at almost 9 p.m. The house was immaculate and very comfortable. Thanks Mark for the excellent rental! We had such a wonderful time!
10 STAR PROPERTY
This home far exceeded our expectations! Contemporary and open which we loved. Clean and perfect in every way! Beautiful furnishings, pool and yard. Seriously we couldn't get better than this rental. We wanted to stay longer, like forever!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Minimum reservation: 4 days or 3 nights - high season, 3 days or 2 nights - low season. Maximum capacity: 6 adults plus with two additional children under the age of 13. Primary Renter must be at least 25 years old. Inquire for pet policy. Rental Fees do not include departure cleaning fee of $165 and Refundable Damage Deposit of $350. Inside of property is non-smoking. Property is not available for bridal or baby showers, parties, or large gatherings. Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Guests will receive an additional payment request for the 5.8% Florida State Tourist Development Tax after booking.