|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath penthouse condo is on the top floor of the White Mountain Lodge. Situated within The Village and facing out over the main plaza, it offers amazing panoramic views of Mammoth, the surrounding mountains, and The Village. Not shadowed by the other complex or surrounding buildings, this location receives full winter sun all day for beautiful warmth and light, and light without the direct sun in the summer months. This location has something for everyone. The Gondola is only 54 steps away for immediate access to the mountain for skiing and snowboarding in the winter months. In the warmer months, you can access paved or unpaved biking and hiking trails right across from The Village! The paved pathways go for miles, circling around lakes and streams with amazing scenery and a variety of stops. Enjoy a nice picnic overlooking the lake, rent kayaks and boats for some afternoon fishing, or go for a swim in a beautiful lake. You can also drive or shuttle to mountain biking via the main gondola on Mammoth Mountain. If you’re looking for a break from the adrenaline, relax (or play) in the Village pool, enjoy shopping, restaurants, spa, and entertainment at your doorstep.
Mammoth is a year-round resort town that offers world class skiing, ice skating, fishing, golfing, biking, and hiking, among many other activities. Yosemite National Park, Mono Lake, and Bodie (ghost town) are all within a one hour drive, making for a perfect scenic day trip. In the winter, the Village takes to the slopes of Mammoth Mountain with 3,500 skiable acres, an average of 400 inches of snow and 300 sunny days per year. In summertime the plaza is a showcase for live bands, the concert and movie series, and family entertainment, all viewed mixed in with the crowd or privately from above on your own balcony. The White Mountain Lodge is the perfect centralized location for all your activities!
• Master bedroom – King size pillow top mattress
• Bedroom 1 – Queen size pillow top mattress
• Bedroom 2 – (2) Bunk beds with full size mattresses on bottom and twin size mattresses on top
• Queen size air mattress available for use
• 4th floor (top floor w/ elevator access)
• Pillow top mattresses
• 46” flat screen TV in living room w/ DVD player
• 32” flat screen in all bedrooms
• Full kitchen with all the essentials to prepare the perfect meal
• Dining area with large table (seats 10)
• Private balcony with views of the Village & Mammoth Mountain
• Washer/Dryer in unit
• Free Wi-Fi
• Fireplace (winter only)
• Portable AC
• Telephone in unit (free local)
• All linens provided
• Housekeeping available every other day
As a Village Lodge guest you also have access to:
• Heated pool and (3) Hot tub/Jacuzzis in the complex
• Exercise Facility
• Recreational Room
• Free underground parking –for 1 vehicle
• BBQ Grill by pool in warmer months to grill up your own awesome dinner
• Bike and hiking trails just across from the Village
• Canyon Gondola that takes you direct to the slopes of Canyon Lodge (winter months), so no need to drive to ski!
• Bike storage
• Ski storage (winter only)
• Restaurants and shops
Business License # 06033
We love the great outdoors and skiing!
Rebecca Johnson purchased this condo in 2013
After several trips to Mammoth we found that The Village at Mammoth was the perfect place for us. With a family of kids the comfort and conveniences of staying in the Village was essential and we think you will agree!
The Village at Mammoth has everything you need. Ski in, ski out, come back to the condo for a quick bite to eat, the possibilities are endless when you're this close to the ski slopes.
3 bedroom, 3 bathroom condo in the Village at Mammoth is walking distance to most conveniences. This penthouse condo is on the top floor of the White Mountain Lodge, at the end of the complex, with amazing panoramic views of the Mountains and Village. Walk right from your condo to the Gondola on Mammoth Mountain and start skiing.
Mammoth is a year round resort which includes skiing, ice skating, fishing, golfing, biking, and hiking to name a few. Just 45 minutes away is Yosemite National Park for those looking for a day trip. Whether it's winter when the Village extends to the slopes of Mammoth Mountain with 3,500 skiable acres and 400 inches of snowfall and an average of 300 days of sunshine per year, or summertime when the plaza is a showcase for live bands and family entertainment, the White Mountain Lodge is the perfect location for all your activities.
|Boooking Fee||$53 + Tax|