|Space||545 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Newly furnished Apartment is well equipped with basic and sufficient necessities as follows :
Two Comfortable Bedrooms
- One 5 x 6'3" ft (153x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh & clean Bedding and Slippers
- One 4'6" x 6'3" ft (137x190cm) Bed with thick Matt, full set of fresh and clean Bedding and Slippers.
- 2 sets of respective Modern & Opened Wardrobe with Steel Stand, Clothes Container, Hangers, Can-made Box and Mirror.
- 2 sets of respective Side Bed Table, Can-made Pendant, Can-made Lamp, Air-Conditioner and Wooden Curtain.
Classic Living Room
- L shape Fabric Sofa (sofa bed 122x190cm for 2 guests) with small Cushions.
- Wooden Side Table, Wool Carpet.
- TV Cabinet - 42" wide screen TV and HD TV Receiver.
- Split type Air-Conditioner, Traditionally Ceiling Fan.
- Modern Clock with temperature Indicator.
Warm Dinning Room
- Glas sRound Dining Table with 4 Wooden Chairs.
- Stylish Pendant.
- Electrical Heater.
- Spacious walk-in Shower Unit with a Rain Faucet, Electrical Water Heater, Stylish Rock Basin, Standard Toilet Seat, Wooden Cabinet with Mirror, build in Exhaust Fan.
- Hair Dryer, mouth-rinsing Glasses, Shower Caps, Cotton, Q-tips, small Sewing & Shoes Brusher Boxes, Tissue Papers
- Clothes Container, Bath Towels, Face Towels, Hand Towel, Shower Gel, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hand Soap.
Mordern well-equipped Kitchen
- Build-in Cabinet with Corian Top & Goyou Faucet, Full Size Fridge, Electrical Cooker, Electrical Fan, Microwave Oven, Coffee Boiler, Electrical Water Kettle, Electrical Vacuum, Rice Cooker, Soup Pot, Pan.
- Cutting Board & Knife, Wine & Can Opener, Lid.
- Plates, Bowls, Chopsticks, Knife, Folks, Spoons.
- Water Jar, Wine Glasses, Water Glasses, Coffee Cups, one set of Chinese Tea Pot & Cup.
- Combo Washing and Drying Machine, Washing Powder.
- Iron & Iron Board, Dry Dish Stand.
- Detergent, Kitchen Towels, Rubbish Bins and Bags.
Stylish Outdoor Balcony
- Asian Can-made Coffee Table + Can-made Chairs, Large Sun Umbrella, Outdoor Chairs, Cabinet.
- Wash-Basin, Hand Towel, Umbrella Stand + Umbrellas, Stepladder, Sweepers, Mops, Water Sprinkler.
- Rock & Wooden Ornaments, Real & Plastic Flowers & Grass etc.
New & Useful Facilities
- Free Indoor 10Mbps Internet access with Wi-Fi high-speed Broadband, Multi-Type extension Socket, Air-conditioning, Water, Electricity and Local Telephone are provided.
- Door Digital Locker (ard 4 Electrical Access Cards/Keys are provided, lost of @card, HK$100 fine).
- 24 hr Security with Safe Guard, Lifts fm Ground Floor to the Flat directly.
- House Manuel, Writing Pads,HK Maps, Travelling & Food Guilds, Magazines, Stationary, Petty Cash Box.
- Welcome Fruits & Chocolates or Candies and Chinese Tea.
- ard 45 mins by Taxi directly (ard HK$350/trip)
- ard 45 mins by 7 Seaters Car directly (ard HK$450/trip)
- ard 60 mins by Airport City Bus+ walking (@HK$40)
- ard 60 mins by Airport Express to Central (@HK$100)+Taxi (ardHK$35)
- 7 mins walk fm Wanchai MTR station to Apartment.
- 8 mins walk to HK Convention Center (Wanchai).
- 10 mins tram or 1 MTR station to Admiralty (HK Park, Tea Museums, Pacific Place Mall, various Hotels).
- 15 mins walk or 1 MTR station to Causeway Bay (Victoria Park, Times Square, Sogo, various Large Shopping Malls).
- 20 mins tram or 2 MTR stations to Central (Lan Kwai Fong, Soho District, Commercial District, Star Ferry Terminal).
- 30 mins Bus to Ocean Park.
- 2 MTR stations to Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon side (large Shopping Malls and various Museums).
- 3 MTR stations to Sheung Wan (Macau Ferry Terminal).
Central Area of Hong Kong
Downstairs & Nearby
- Large Supermarket (just opposite), 24 hrs Convenient Stores and Laundry (next street).
- Wide variety of Restaurants such as Chinese / Typical HK / Western / Italian / Japanese / Korean / Singapore / Taiwan / Thailand / Malayan / Indian Cuisines.
- Coffee&Tea Shops, Bars, Fasten Food, McDonald, Pizza Huts, KFC, Deli-France, Burger King, Spaghetti House.
- Shops of Fashion / Bags / Jewelry / Accessories / Watches / Glasses / Cosmetics / Sport & Foot Wears / Pharmacy / Furnishings / Households / Electrical Appliances / Phones & Mobile Devices / Groceries / Fruits / Plants / Pets.
- Fresh Food Markets/ Computer Centers / Shopping Malls / Parks / Entertainments / Cinemas / Travel Agents / Banks / Post Office etc.
- Massage & Foot Massage / Health & Beauty / Hair & Nail Salons.
House Rules: Please kindly follow :
- Clear arrival & departure notification is required before arrival/checking in
- Bring your own tooth brushes, tooth pastes, combs, cream, cosmetic tools, medicines etc. for hygienic sake.
- Presentation of passports when arrival is required
- Cover insurance for whole trip as HK insurance has no Asian countries coverage for travelers & luggage etc.
- For safety & energy saving, switch off all the Electric Appliances, Air Conditioners, Water Heaters, Cookers, Iron etc. before every leaving
- Keep all the Windows and Doors are closed before every leaving
- Keep the Apartment clean and tidy
- Smoking inside the apartment (Balcony is acceptable)
- Pets inside the whole apartment
- No loud noise between 11 pm - 8 pm
- Tap water in HK is not drinkable before boiling
- Illegal/ immoral/stolen activates
- Party and loud noise
- Local Residents
I like this apartment- warm and cozy The host arrived to in advance and show my all the facilities which is great!!! Both hosts are nice. The overall experience is quite okay. As the apartment is near some pubs... it's not quiet at night. Especially from 11pm-2am. A suggestion to host- replace a powerful hair dryer. Thanks.
The location of this property was convenient to the MTR, the main streets of Lockhart Rd. and Hennessy Rd. in addition to the Causeway Bay & Admiralty districts...all within comfortable walking distance of the property.
The property was about the size of a hotel room and was straight across from the elevator. The noise level was high...from one of the neighbor's barking dog to the construction going on outside.
We were not impressed with the cleanliness of the property. There was mold in the shower and along one side of the sink in the bathroom. The shower doors did not close properly, causing the shower to leak whenever it was in use. We assume the owners knew of this condition since there was an old , worn, non-functioning sponge mop in one of the corners next to the shower and toilet....we had to soak up the water on the bathroom floor with towels that we would wring out and reuse for this purpose.
Great location -Small but cosy.
The owner was very helpful ,even arrived before time to hand over the key. We stayed there for almost 7 days .Flat is well furnished and balcony is a great bonus...Location is perfect close to public transport, super markets etc