|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Take a walk with your love one on the TamSui River banks in the evening, or discover the historical area of TamSui by bicycle. If you should be into golf, there are four courts located nearby.
- A Queen bed, (bed linens, pillow and blanket for 2 persons are provided)
- A single bed for the extra person (bed linens, pillow and blanket are provided)
- Refrigerator (with freezer cabinet)
- Washing machine with dryer
- Hot water machine (for tea, coffee etc.,)
- Electric water heater (for shower)
- 37" digital Cable TV
- Broadband internet connection
- Leather sofa
- 24 hours security system & guards.
- Steam room
- In-door swimming pool (Jun ~ Sep)
- Gymnasium with shower room
- Roof garden
House Rules: - Remembering to clean up the place
- Remembering to lock the doors
- Remembering to turn off electrical appliances
- Keep the common bathroom & kitchen clean
- No drugs and parties at home
- No unexpected & uninvited guests at home
- No smoking allowed in the room
Apartment was a nice set up. The apartment accomodation was as advertised. Bed was comfortable. Kitchen well equipped, large refridgerator for long stays. Loft bedroom gave spacious feel and the spa was great. Seven minute walk to MRT station along a busy road. Market and places to shop near MRT station and plenty of coffee shops. One MRT stop from nice nature walk through the Mangroves.
We just got back from our 2 month vacation in Taipei. It was luck stumbling upon this apartment online. On arrival, we were greeted by our hosts, Ady and his wife with warm hospitality. We found the apartment served as a great temporary home for our stay with the cleanest air quality in Greater Taipei and a nice view. We enjoyed the incredible location of being close to the nature trails and scenery; and the proximity of travel distance to all the great sights in northern Taiwan. We also enjoyed the great facilities both inside the apartment and within the building. Best of all is the convenience of being right across from the MRT station allows us the luxury of quiet suburb living and yet can be in the busiest hot spot in Taipei within minutes. Thank you!