About the property
- Condo1810 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Bedroom, 3 Bath Condo on the Gulf of Mexico
• Features: Beach Chairs & Umbrella (Seasonal-Free) / Bike Rentals (Seasonal-Fee) / Free Wi-Fi.
• This beautifully appointed beachfront condominium is bathed in soft shades of brown and gold and furnished exquisitely in a traditional style blended tastefully with beach accessories. The balcony, which affords a magnificent view of the Gulf of Mexico and the tropical gardens surrounding the pool area, is accessible from both the master bedroom suite and the living area.
• The spacious kitchen is sparkling white; cabinets, appliances, and tiled countertops. It is fun to prepare meals in a kitchen that has a view of the gulf! The master bath has a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Each bedrooms and the living room have TVs and DVD players. Also enjoy your favorite music on the CD Stereo system in the living area. The Crescent 215 is sure to be a crowd pleaser for the whole group with all of these fine features!
• Searching for that special, quiet beach vacation haven? You've found it at The Crescent! Located directly on the Gulf of Mexico in Miramar Beach, this lovely, crescent-shaped resort property is a Destin landmark.
• Amenities include two gulf-side pools (one heated seasonally) in a lush tropical setting complete with sundeck, hot tub, gazebo and beach boardwalks. Additional features include a fitness center, outside grills, conference facilities and covered parking.
• Additionally, The Crescent is located along a bike path, so guests can rent bikes and take in the area's natural beauty via two wheels! So come and pamper yourself with spectacular views and bountiful family fun on a beach vacation to Northwest Florida you'll never forget.
ResortQuest by Wyndham
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Loved this quiet condo! Nicer than the pictures. Larger than I expected. Stores and shops were close by. Both Destin harbor and Panama City beach were easy drives.
We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at Crescent! Your guest experience is our top priority, and knowing that you loved the space, quiet and convenience to local activities is wonderful news; we will certainly share it with the team. Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your vacation after you returned home. We hope you are able visit again soon.
Stayed in this unit for 4 nights. Beautiful unit and beautiful view. Enjoyed it very much. Would recommend to anyone.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees