|Minimum Stay||5 - 10 nights|
Welcome Coral Cove 7, a spectacular three bedroom 2400 sq ft fully air-conditioned apartment located within the luxurious Coral Cove development directly on the stunning beach at Payne’s Bay in Barbados.
Coral Cove 7 is one of just 14 condominiums in the Coral Cove development. Overlooking Paynes Bay, St. James, it was designed by leading contemporary architect, Roldano Bellori. Guests staying at Coral Cove have complimentary use of beach chairs and umbrellas placed on the beach each morning. The beach here is stunning and offers both safe swimming and water sports activities. Paynes Bay is a prime snorkeling location as turtles live very close to the shore and the water is incredibly clear.
The interiors of Coral Cove 7 have a contemporary feel and have been very elegantly furnished. There are some beautiful modern artworks and the furnishings are quiet yet luxurious. It features warm mahogany finishes accented by beige décor and bright accents throughout.
This luxurious and modern end apartment features a wide private terrace, outdoor dining area and is located on the second floor. It offers picturesque views of the serene white sandy beach at Payne’s Bay and the tropical waters.
Coral Cove 7 is located next to the world class Sandy Lane Hotel with its golf courses and spa along with some of the most luxurious properties in Barbados. It is also very close to some gourmet restaurants.
The interiors of the apartment have a contemporary feel and feature some beautiful modern artworks. It boasts warm mahogany finishes accented by beige décor and bright accents throughout.
The master bedroom is stunning with a King bed and double doors that open directly onto the terrace with spectacular views of the pristine beach and sparkling ocean. The bathroom features an over-sized marble bath and walk in shower. The second and third bedrooms can be made up as a twin or King. bedroom two has use of a shared bathroom with a shower, whilst bedroom three has an en suite bathroom with a shower. In addition to this the apartment has an open plan kitchen and living area that leads straight out to the sea-facing terrace ideal for alfresco dining and simply relaxing.
Coral Cove 7 also has a wonderful wide private terrace and tropical sea views. From the terrace you can relax in the sun with your favourite book or just enjoy the incredible views. Along with this there is a flat screen TV and high speed wireless ADSL/WIFI connection for your enjoyment.
There are many activities available in the area for guests such as sun bathing, swimming in the calm waters, snorkeling with the turtles, golfing at the world famous Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland courses, shopping, fishing and sailing. There are also numerous water sport activities available.
STAFF 7 Coral Cove comes with a Housekeeper 3 days per week. If you should decide to dine out, you will find a fabulous selection of wonderful restaurants just a couple of minutes away.
• Large end unit
• Located on 2nd floor
• Luxury finishes
• 3 spacious bedrooms
• Sun beds and umbrellas
• Modern Italian architecture
• Covered terrace fitted for al fresco dining
• 24 hour security
• Safe swimming
• Water sports, beach bar and restaurants close by
110 volts, 24 Hour Security, All bedrooms air conditioned, Assigned parking, Beach Access, Beach chairs, Beach umbrellas, Breezy location, Cable TV, Ceiling fans, Ceiling fans in all bedrooms, Ceiling fans in living room, Covered parking, Covered terrace, Electric gates, Established gardens, Family location, Flat screen TV, Fully air conditioned, Garden view, Gated entrance, Ice maker, Luxury Finishes, Master bedroom en suite, Night watchman, Private terrace / deck, Sea Views, Security guard, Sun loungers, Towels included, Water front, Wheel Chair Accessible, Wine cooler
Learn more about this vacation rental at the manager's website:
We loved Coral Cove. We could not believe how good the location was. Probably our favorite part of the villa was the terrace and we spent a lot of time just relaxing her, Mary the housekeeper was also great. She was so friendly and nice. We cannot wait to go back
7 Coral Cove nestles in the most exclusive part of the Island neighbouring the Sandy Lane Hotel with its Golf courses and Spa along with some of the most luxurious properties in Barbados
Barbados. In addition, some of the best restaurants are just a short walk away. The sheltered beach is always calm and safe for swimming. Turtles can be seen a few meters offshore for those more adventurous and wishing to snorkel in the crystal clear waters.
ACTIVITIES: Morning walks along an almost deserted beach are a wonderful way to start the day. The day can encompass a variety of adventures from sunbathing or reading on your personal lounger on the beach to watching the comings and goings of beach life. For the more active, you will be able to participate in many of the sporting activities provided by local vendors.
Before the day is done you can take a swim with the turtles that inhabit the bay or snorkel through the coral found only 100 feet away. Sunsets are best enjoyed sitting on the large terrace, sipping on your favorite cocktails and enjoying some appetizers.
Golf can be arranged at the world famous Sandy Lane and Royal Westmoreland courses. Shopping is only minutes away in Holetown; and fishing or sailing excursions leave from the Island’s capital Bridgetown every day.
OTHER LOCAL POINTS OF INTEREST
• Scarlet Restaurant: ‘Eat, drink, play’ is this electric restaurant slogan where superb food, fantastic cocktails and good fun lies.
• Daphne’s Restaurant: Being part of the of Barbados’ acclaimed Elegant Hotels Group has drawn tourists and celebrities to this elegant Italian fine dining restaurant.
• Holder’s Hill Polo Field: Known as the main Polo venue in Barbados Polo enthusiast can cheer for their team from November-May.
• Paynes Bay Fish Market: One of the smaller fish markets on the island where you can buy fresh local fish or watch as the fishermen dock their boats and offload. On Fridays and Saturdays the market comes alive with coal pot fish, pork and chicken.
• Mr. Vic: Mr. Vic: This is a casual restaurant that is children friendly and is a popular local hangout which dish up a combination of Caribbean/British food.
• The Cliff Restaurant: Incredible setting matched with creative cuisine- a must see in Barbados
• Paynes Bay Vendors: Every Friday you can catch a sumptuously fresh grilled fish, served with traditional Bajan seasonings. Of course there’s more, the vendors have a variety of Bajan delights including grilled chicken, macaroni pie, rice and peas and to wash it down Bajan rum is available along with other drinks.
• The House Hotel: The House is a chic, tranquil retreat for adults to unwind and reconnect in a setting of understated elegance.
• Tamarind Cove Hotel: Featuring 104 newly renovated and contemporary guest rooms on a prime 750-foot stretch of serene beach, this luxury hotel is an ideal Barbados destination for couples, families, reunions and retreats.
• Treasure Beach Hotel: This Caribbean resort has airy and contemporary suites. Enjoy fresh local ingredients as you dine under the stars in this award-winning restaurant, where our dinner menu changes on a nightly basis.
• Cariba Restaurant and Bar: Internationally trained chef provides modern Caribbean cuisine with an Asian twist in a traditional chattel house setting
Over the years, Barbados has become synonymous with glamour and sophistication especially the West Coast where you will find a wonderful selection of 5 star hotels and some of the most beautiful private vacation rental villas in the world. The West Coast of Barbados is also famed for its many amazing restaurants that offer everything from fine dining to authentic Caribbean dishes.
For those looking for a livelier vacation, the South Coast around St Lawrence Gap is the place to go. Here the nightlife sizzles with the sounds of calypso, jazz and reggae. There is also an excellent and varied selection of restaurants to choose from.
As well as being popular with sun-worshippers, Barbados attracts snorkelers, surfers, scuba-divers and fishermen. Barbados is also a wonderful vacation destination for the keen golfer with several championship courses designed by Tom Fazio and Robert Trent Jones.
There are many wonderful areas for shopping. Bridgetown is definitely worth a visit and for those seeking designer shopping the brand new Lime grove Shopping Centre in Holetown offers a great selection of designer shops at duty free prices. The chattel shops in Holetown are also worth a mention for those looking for unique pieces.
If you would like to have a change of scenery from the beach, the Andromeda Botanic Gardens, near to Bath Sheba are wonderful to visit. You will also be able to gain an understanding of the complex history of Barbados by visiting some of the most impressive colonial plantation houses, such as St Nicholas Abbey. Then there is the stunning East side of the Island where the Caribbean sea meets the Atlantic Ocean
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Apr 15 2017 - Dec 14 2017
5 night minimum stay
Dec 15 2017 - Dec 19 2017
5 night minimum stay
Christmas and New Year 2017
Dec 20 2017 - Jan 10 2018
10 night minimum stay