|Space||645 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
Where will you get accommodation supplemented by a host of facilities to automatically trim your costs ? We understand the importance of that perception and have accordingly created an oasis in your desert of anxieties; by way of our holiday -----@-----.--- essence, our cluster of holiday homes is structured in protected enclosures; each apartment being a convenient 1000 square feet. We are based in a nature-touched domain located less than 500 meters away from the serene and hidden Zalor Beach in Carmona, South Goa. The seclusion you will encounter here is almost a suspension of disbelief, considering the rampant fuss that Goa is becoming.
Just to cosset you a little more, we bring in a string of facilities literally at your doorsteps or within it. Apart from the towels, linens and serviette, there is fulsome arrangement for hot or cold water bath. You can write your dream story on our snug double beds. We spare an entire cooking range for the chef in your family, just to give a homely touch to the proceedings.
There have been numerous instances of people leaving the classic shores of Goa unimpressed owing to sub-quality accommodation at Goa before. We have enumerated various points that a holidaying family looks for and endeavored to pour them with finesse into our holiday homes.
House Rules: Please read these rules carefully before booking. Every rental agreement is subject to these rules, as well as rules posted in individual homes; violations can result in additional charges or termination of the booking. Before booking, please make certain of your plans - once you book we are turning down other requests !
Special Goa Accommodation Packages
As a policy, we allow ...
a maximum number of 4 Adults & 1 child to occupy a 2 BHK apartment.
a maximum number of 2 Adults & 1 child to occupy a 1 BHK apartment.
Adult here is referred to anyone who is aged 18 years and above; Child here is referred to anyone who is aged 12 years and less.
1. How to Book : Call us or book online. Your reservation is confirmed when we send your booking documents, which must be signed and returned within 24 hours. Please note that we will verify availability and price before confirming any booking.
2. Check-in and Check-out :
Check-in : Check-in time is 11:a.m. or after, at the property.
Check-out : Check-out is 11:00 a.m. Our housekeeping team generally arrive at the properties promptly at 11:00 a.m.
Early Check-in and Late Check-out : Where possible, we offer an early check-in at 10:00 a.m. or a late check-out at 12:00 p.m., based on availability. You will need to call the office the day before to make this arrangement since a last minute booking for your check-in / check-out day will preclude an early check-in or late check-out.
Half-day Add-On : We may be able to offer a 7:00 p.m. checkout for some bookings, for a minimum fee of half the nightly rent; This half-day booking can be arranged in advance and must be confirmed in writing and cannot be cancelled once it is confirmed, since it precludes a same day booking.
Additional Day : If you have requested an additional night, we will try to accommodate your request. However, if the unit is already booked, you must evacuate the premises at the 11:00 a.m. check-out. Failure to do so will result in an additional full night rent charge and the removal of your belongings to a storage area in the premises outside of the unit.
You can book online or by calling the office. On finalizing your travel plan and accommodation dates, we will furnish our bank details to which you can transfer the mandated amount to conform the booking.
Units booked within 15 days of occupancy must be paid in full.
Units booked more than 30 days prior to occupancy require 50% down.
Please contact us if some flexibility is necessary.
Prices subject to change without notice. On occasion, the database may not be programmed properly for holiday and monthly pricing, as those prices need to be agreed upon in writing via e-mail.
4. Cancellations / Refunds
Full refunds are available if cancelled 15 days prior to arrival. For cancellations made 30 days or less prior to arrival, bookings are refundable only to the extent we are able to secure a replacement booking. Although we generally do re-book given a reasonable amount of time, there is no guarantee that we will. All refunds are subject to reimbursement of bankcard charges we incur (3%) plus a INR 750 cancellation fee. Occasionally we may be able to accommodate a change from one accommodation unit to another for the same dates; in this instance, the INR 750 cancellation fee applies.
We offer NO REFUND on confirmed Package offer bookings - i.e. bookings made for offered Packages.
All Package Offer bookings require 100% of the payable amount to be paid to confirm the booking.
For Bookings to be confirmed during 15th December 2013 to 15th January 2014, 100% of the Tariff will need to be paid.
Please note that we have a NO REFUND policy for Confirmed bookings between 15th December 2013 to 15th January 2014 due to it being the peak seasons' busiest time period !
5. Household Furnishings and Supplies : Every residence will have the following items :
Sometimes we may provide other cleaning and kitchen supplies and condiments, but, if these are present, they are compliments of us. Your unit has information on local stores and transportation.
If you want kitchen sponges, a hair dryer and a specific type of soap, please bring them.
6. Adjustments : Please check your home carefully when you arrive. If you should discover any problem with the house, please report it to us immediately. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, TV cable black outs or problems, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event are refunds issued for a problem we had no opportunity to resolve. We strive hard in maintaining our homes in the best possible operating condition, but may not always be aware of problems. If a problem should occur, we will make every effort to rectify the situation during your stay. If you decide to leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund unless we can re-rent the nights.
8. Condition of Residence on Arrival and Departure :
10. Additional Guests : No guests are permitted in the residence other than the number specified in your rental agreement, without prior approval. Occasionally, we will permit a few more guests for a fee (approximately INR 1400 per extra person, per night), but only with prior approval. Occupancy for each house is strict and absolutely no parties with excess guests are permitted. If excess overnight guests are discovered, we will terminate the booking without refund. If we make the discovery after the booking is over, we will assess a INR 5400 fee.
11. Smoking : The choice is upto you ! We request you to exercise caution and not burn / harm somebody in the house.
12. Loss or Damage : In renting a residence, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the vacation home, and its employees and agents, for any injury or loss to any member of your party unless the injury or loss was due to gross negligence of the owner. You must promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the home.
13. Lost and Found : Please check the closets, drawers and under the bed for your personal belongings; check for any battery chargers in outlets. If we have to retrieve items to send back, there will be a service charge, plus the cost of the postage. Items will be held for one week after our first attempt to contact you. If we receive no response within the week, items will be donated.
14. Commercial Use : Commercial use of our properties is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
15. Rental of More than One Residence : If you rent units in close proximity to one another, the following rules apply:
16. Rental Residence Unavailable : On rare occasions, a house subject to a rental agreement may become unavailable due to various circumstances. Generally this will happen when a house sustains significant damage or a major appliance or utility is out of order (heating unit, refrigerator, etc.). In this unfortunate event, we reserve the right to offer to move your booking to the most comparable home available or issue a complete refund. If you opt for a replacement home that is more expensive, you will need to pay for the upgrade. We will not be liable for any collateral expenses or emotional harm due to the unavailability of a home.
17. Parking : Most residences have only street parking available. If off-street parking or garage parking is available, it will be listed in the description of the unit.
18. Lost Keys Trouble : Guests are responsible for lost keys. Guests will be billed for locksmith fees or management fees at INR 150 / hour to remedy the problem. Guests are advised to keep the unit keys safely at all times to avoid any inconvenience.
Stay Requirements : Two night minimum rentals are preferred, however, one night rentals are available the week prior to stay or during slow periods. Check the calendar or call the office for last minute weekend bookings. June through September, only one-week minimum bookings are accepted. Management has the right to cancel reservations not adhering to this policy. Weekly rate is applicable for stays of one week or more. Please contact us for your reservations.
Wheelchair Accessibility : Currently we have no homes that are fully wheelchair accessible. We do have homes that are fairly level-in, but none have ramps and most of the bathrooms and bedrooms are too small for a wheelchair to maneuver easily. Our staff is not able to determine whether a particular home would be suitable enough for a guest in a wheelchair and we urge you to visit homes in advance to make this determination. We cannot give refunds or generally move you to another house because of this issue. This is an issue we would like to be able to address better in the future, but currently we are not in a position to make representations about wheelchair accessibility.
ALL RIGHTS OF ADMISSION RESERVED