|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Beachfront , 4th- floor end unit that offers spectacular views of the most beautiful white sandy beaches on the gulf coast . Spacious and newly refurbished ,2 new bathrooms , new kitchen , new tile and carpet , patio furniture , fresh paint and more !! , this 1450 sq. ft. condo is 'fully' equipped with all the 'extra's' for a memorable vacation .
* Access the 30ft. balcony , from both the master bedroom and living room .
* No need to haul or buy beach chairs (4) , beach towels (6) or beach toys; owner has provided these for your pleasure .
* Kitchen is well-equipped for 'dining in' with anything the chef might need to prepare any meal . All new stainless steel appliances , a blender to mix up those frozen beach drinks and K cup style coffee maker .
* Master bedroom has king size bed , 32' flat screen TV (cable) , dvd player and drapes if you want to sleep a little late .
* Second bedroom has 2 queen size beds , 32' flat screen TV , dvd player and Wii game console .
* Separate laundry room with full size washer/dryer and ironing board and iron .
* Living room has queen- size sleeper sofa , love seat , 2 swivel rockers , 42' flat screen (smart TV with Netflix and Pandora) (cable) , blue ray/dvd player .
* Dining area seats 6 plus 2 more at the bar .
* Wireless internet free in this unit... so bring your laptop or notebook . Color print/ copy /scan machine in unit .
* Gated community with plenty of parking, even if you bring an RV or boat .
* Breakers East is located in the heart of Destin , across the street from the 'Big Kahuna Water Park' and an easy, walk down the street to 'The Track' which offers go carts , putt putt golf , arcade , bumper boats and bungee jumping .
* Walk to Pizza Hut , Chic-Fil-A , Waffle House , Wendy's , Subway and Blalocks Seafood (great steamed shrimp to take out) .
They say time flies when you are having fun! This week has gone by way too fast, but it has been a wonderful week to remember. Your condo has been a terrific "home away from home". It has everything you need for comforts of home and fun on the beach. The view every morning was breathtaking, especially when the dolphins came to visit. We truly appreciated your beautiful condo!
This was our first time staying at Breakers East & will not be our last!! Jim was great & went above & beyond to make sure our stay was perfect!! The condo is very spacious & the balcony is HUGE!! The kitchen was well stocked with everything you need..the whole condo was stocked with little extras of everything! Condo 406 is a corner unit which makes it nice to also have windows with a side view. I cannot say enough about this condo!! I promise you will have no regrets!! Thanks Jim!!
This is our second time staying in this condo and it was wonderful again! We have two little ones and the condo is extremely accommodating to having children. It was so nice being right on the beach. The pool is heated, so that's another plus. It is centrally located, which was great for going out with the little people. No complaints! This condo has everything you need!
We thoroughly enjoyed our month's stay at the Hope's beautiful condo ! Besides being an updated unit, it was spacious , very clean, and a well stocked kitchen.... We loved it's very large balcony ! Even though just the two of us, we enjoyed your large rooms and would certainly call your lovely condo a home away from home ..... Thank you so much for sharing your awesome condo with us !
The condo was absolutely amazing, we truly appreciate how nice and clean you keep it, as well as all the extras and the comfortable atmosphere you create. The views are beautiful. This was our best vacation yet, we will be calling you again. Thanks so much for sharing your space with us and for being so helpful in the process. We miss the condo and beach already!!
We are ‘repeat offenders’ to the Hope Condo and really love the updates that have been made to the unit. Master bath is awesome, as is the main bath. The kitchen updates are awesome as well….love, love the granite countertops and self-closing cabinets/drawers throughout the condo….and being a ‘coffee-holic’….I especially loved the Keurig. The kitchen was well stocked with everything we needed to be able to prepare our meals and also had a nice variety of spices. The unit is well furnished (decorator has good taste ☺) and it's stocked with extra beach towels and beach chairs, and an ample supply of beach toys for all ages, so all we really had to bring was our beachwear…and a few groceries of course. Jim (the owner) set up the beach service for us for the week and Jared (beach attendant) took very good care of us. The unit has a great view from both the living room and master bedroom and that somehow makes morning coffee taste even better ☺. Jim is very professional and a real pleasure to work with and we are looking forward to spending our next beach vacation at the Hope Condo again!
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Breakers East. Jim's condo was awesome. The condo came very well stocked with everything needed for our stay. The kitchen had everything we needed to cook and eat with, along with some various spices, and even a keurig. Jim also provided beach chairs and some toys for the beach. You get a great view of the ocean and beach from the large balcony, master bedroom, and living room. The interior of the condo had just been renovated, and was great. We can't wait to come back next year hopefully.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
$250 refundable security/damage deposit is due at time of booking reservation .
Full rental payment is due 14 days prior to arrival date . Can be paid with check , credit card , pay pal , or other types of account transfers .
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.