|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
For a beach retreat that’s spacious, comfortable and filled with unexpected treats, “The Best Medicine” is for you.
This home is located in a quiet neighborhood, and is ideally located within a short walk of the beach and the Isle of Palms Marina. With plenty of parking, this home makes it the ideal destination for families that want to bring their boat to the Island, so they can enjoy some of the best fishing and boating on the East Coast while relaxing by the sea.
As if that was not enough choices for a terrific vacation, “The Best Medicine” features an outstanding private swimming pool surrounded by a large yard and lots of outdoor furniture. Once inside the unexpected treats keep your family thrilled in every room.
“The Best Medicine” is ideally designed to host two families, or maybe the in-laws by incorporating a special area within the home that is separate from the rest that features a bedroom, laundry facilities and a full kitchen. Within the main home your family will find countless treats from stainless steel Bosch appliances and granite surfaces in the kitchen to the professional décor throughout the home. “The Best Medicine” features both a living room and den each with comfortable seating and huge flat screen plasma televisions. Even the bar has its own LCD large screen television.
Another treat at “The Best Medicine” is the screen porch. Loaded with furniture, your entire family will be drawn to this area for a laugh or a tall tale of the fish that got away earlier in the day. Your family will find it hard to find a home that can be more relaxing or enjoyable than “The Best Medicine” anywhere in Charleston. Your family will find the ideal beach retreat at this amazing home filled with treats for everyone.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
We couldn't be happier with our stay in this house. It was clean and well equipped when we arrived. I love the keyless entry. So convenient! The pool is perfect and the house is so close to the beach! We were there for our sons wedding and the 2 kitchens and 3 refrigerators came in handy. Oh, and two laundry rooms! Perfect! At one point the A/C stopped working, but with one call to the management office it was repaired quickly. We enjoyed our stay and hope to come back again!
Other Activities: Shopping, Kayaking, Boating, Parasailing, Health/Beauty Spa