|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
“Perfect Peace” is a charming, traditional Isle of Palms beach home and is the perfect place to relax in uncompromising comfort. This wonderful home is just steps to some of the best stretches of beach on the island. It is complemented with a huge screened-in back porch, and two additional screen porches looking towards the ocean. These are perfect places to catch the afternoon summer breeze while relaxing in the hammock or share some sea stories while enjoying a Low Country feast. The interior of “Perfect Peace” is what makes the home so special and unique on the Island. The property owner takes enormous pride in her home and has lovingly redecorated
“Perfect Peace” with soothing seaside colors in a comfortable and causal Low Country style. You and your family will find peace in any of the five bedrooms. Featuring three king beds, it will be difficult for you to pick your bedroom for the week. “Perfect Peace” also features a bedroom with a queen bed and another with two double beds. Each bedroom is uniquely decorated with fine appointments and comfortable bedding. From the pillows, art work, accessories, to each furniture piece, every item in “Perfect Peace” was purchased to coordinate and complement the other. When it is time prepare a family meal, you will find everything you might need in the well appointed kitchen and ample dining space in the dining room, breakfast area and screen porch.
You and your family will find “Perfect Peace” during your next vacation at this amazing and beautiful home.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
Our group found the property just as it appeared in the photos-nicely decorated in a refreshing beach themed style. Bedrooms and living space(s) were proportionate, and the kitchen was well equipped. While it would be nice to have a pool for dipping in, the beach is just a short walk across the street. The neighborhood is quiet, and the property management company very responsive should you need anything. Great stay!
This beach home was awesome! The family has already decided to plan a vacation next summer in this house!
The house was fantastic! Easy to get to the beach, kitchen was fully stocked with any appliance you could possibly need, very clean and comfortable! The staff at Beachside were the nicest we have ever dealt with!!! We will definitely rent from again!
25 Minutes to Downtown Charleston SC
Other Activities: kayaking, shelling, basketball court, miniature golf, parasailing, shopping, boating, health/beauty spa