About the property
- Apartment620 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 nights
Apartment in Jordan Hong Kong, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, sleeps 16
This is a delicate and comfortable apartment with 2 bedrooms, 1 kitchen and 1 bathroom.
Our apartment is fully furnished and we believe you will find in it all that is necessary for a comfortable stay.
Come and stay in my unique Hong Kong townhouse!
In the bedroom:
- You can find one 4ft x 6ft double bed in one of the bedroom and two 3ft x 6ft bunk bed in another one.
- One sofa bed and mattress are also provided in the living room.
- Perfect for up to 10 people! :)
- Clean Bed linen and towels are provided. Cleaning and linen change for stays are done before your arrival.
In the kitchen:
- Wanna make a meal? (Supermarket and HK Local market is nearby!)
- Preparing a quick breakfast, lunch or dinner is a good choice as you will find the basic cookware you need in the kitchen.
- You can find frying pan, pot, cutlery and dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates) as well as the basic ingredient including sugar, salt and oil in this basic but lovely kitchen.
- Although it is a basic clean kitchen, it is contemporary and offers all modern appliances. You have exclusive use of the well-equipped kitchen including fridge, gas/electric cooker and oven, with a stylish and incredibly comfortable sofa provided in the living room to relax on after the enjoyable cooking time or a exciting sight seeing day.
- Tired to cook? There are lots of great local cafe's and supermarkets only a street away and there is space for your use in the fridge and kitchen cupboards for you to store your own food.
In the bathroom:
- Let's relax! We have already prepared the shampoo, bathing gel, hair dryer, towels and disposable slippers here. This is your home. :)
- The bathroom is equipped with a shower, which is separated from the toilet by the bathing curtains/screen, with excellent water pressure.
- Water heater with immediate hot water supply is provided in this standard clean bathroom.
Oh yes, dont worry about your heavy luggage. There is a lift in the building, so you can save your energy in order to enjoy your days in Hong Kong.
This house is very well located and has a relaxed and homely feel, and staying in this whole house you can enjoy everything at your own pace and have a great time!
You may drop me an enquiry, I will get back to you asap. ^^
You can find various restaurant from reasonable prices to fine dining nearby. Everyday you have many choices for your meal!
Of course, if you want to make a quick meal yourself, you can buy the ingredients in the supermarkets nearby!
- You can find a supermarket opened from 8:00am to 10:00pm by 1min walk
Moreover, there is a laundry shop near the apartment!
- In case you don't want to bring too many clothes during the trip, the laundry service nearby can help you!
- The service is very costly and the clothes can be washed and dried within one- two days normally! In a easy way you can no longer bring the heavy luggage. ^^
Here you can enjoy VERY accessible place.
You will be delighted - have a look at the reviews!
Interaction with Guests
[What I have PREPARED for you]
Free WIFI *
- Clean Bed Sheet / Pillows / Covers , blankets
- Double bed 4.5' x 6', 2 single beds 3' x 6'
- Clothes rack
- Shower gel
- Hair dryer
- Hot Water Supply
- Toilet Paper
- Cutlery Set / Bowl / Mug / Cup
- Dinnerware (knife, fork, spoon, cups, plates)
- Electric Water Kettle
- Gas stove/ Induction stove
- Table salt + oil + sugar (The basic ingredient is provided for you!!! ^^)
- Washing machine
- Table with Chairs
- A Sofa bed
- Disposable slippers
- Rice cooker can be provided if it is available during the period. ( request must be made before)
- A baby bed can be provided with a extra fee of HK$500.
The apartment is conveniently located in the hustle & bustle area in Kowloon surrounded by numerous tourist attractions, shopping arcades, fine restaurants and fabulous night entertainment.
Just at Jordan Road ( which is the main thoroughfare in Kowloon and lined with shops and restaurants and throngs with tourists).
This is friendly decorated apartment with an excellent location which provide you a decent stay during your holiday or business trip!the group of HK major sightseeing area and business area.
1 MTR station to Tsim Sha Tsui
2 MTR station to Mongkok
3 MTR to Central and Wan Chai
4 MTR to Causeway Bay
where, above location, are the group of HK major sightseeing area and business area.
It's just one MTR to Tsim Sha Tsui Macau Ferry Terminal (Fit for those planning to visiting Macau or arriving from Macau)
Airport Express Bus A22 just stop by my apartment!!
It's just walking distance to China-HK bus terminal station in Austin Road, fit for those arriving from China or planning to visit China
Walking distance to Austin MTR station with footbridge system connected, which mean you can reach HK country-side area with mountain and Wet Land Part...etc (in North-West area of HK) (around 30 minutes)
Walking distance to Kowloon MTR station with footbridge system connected, which mean you can reach Disney Line extremely easily & quick (around 35minutes)
45 minutes take A22 direct express bus from HK airport to my place. ((email hidden), Jordan Rd,)
40 minutes take Airport Express train from HK airport to my place. (Drop at Jordan MTR Station)
Then it is round 5-8 mins from the dropping point/MTR Station to my place.
Don't worry if you are not familiar with Hong Kong. :) I will provide you the transportation information and the meeting point for you!!
Other Things to Note
We started our --------activity in summer 2011. Since then we could welcome visitors for family holiday trip, business trip, long vocation in Hong Kong, etc. from various countries.
Making our guest to stay as enjoyable as possible is our main concern and we are here to assist in any relevant matters.
Hope the guests understand that - it's not hotel or hostel - it's our home and we share it with other nice ,positive and respectful people :)
Oh yes, the offer is for the whole apartment, no sharing is needed and this is your own place to stay.
Just have a look at the photos and the reviews - this shows the real insights very clearly...:)
Check in Time: 15:00
Check out Time: 12:00
**Very late check in charge after 21:00: HKD200
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 27, 2018
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
We had a good time in HK. The host, Hong was very helpful & was very quick to respond to all my
We had a good time in HK. The host, Hong was very helpful & was very quick to respond to all my queries before & after the trip. He helped us purchase discounted tickets to HK Disneyland. The place is near an MTR station to get to anywhere. I would recommend this place to friends.
Convenient for going to MRT Station, food, shopping at Temple Street just in near by.
Convenient for going to MRT Station, food, shopping at Temple Street just in near by.
The place was perfect for our group of 5 adults and 1 child. The location was very convenient being
The place was perfect for our group of 5 adults and 1 child. The location was very convenient being near the MTR and across Temple Street Market. The place was clean. The host was very kind. You will not be disappointed.
The place is really accessible to everything you wish to do in HK. Very accommodating host. Very
The place is really accessible to everything you wish to do in HK. Very accommodating host. Very recommendable accommodation! Thank you! Suggestion: your sofa bed needs a repair!
We booked two apartments from host during 1 March 2014 to 8 March 2014 as we have big families. A
We booked two apartments from host during 1 March 2014 to 8 March 2014 as we have big families.
A very friendly and good host.
Enjoyed the stay in this very clean accomodation and accessible location.
Thumbs up and highly recommended to all family travelling to Hong Kong.
Also walking distance to Jordan MTR station and many eateries around the accomodation.
Stayed for 8D7N with total 6 travelers. Place was comfortable and neat. Spacious place for an
Stayed for 8D7N with total 6 travelers. Place was comfortable and neat. Spacious place for an apartment in HK. Location was fantastic with friendly security guards. Very near MTR station with very famous food restaurants and streets (Temple Street), 7-11 and Circle-K nearby. Host/s were friendly and accommodating. There was also a multi-plug extension provided near the TV which was very convenient for my family to charge our gadgets. Hairdryer and towels were also provided. Iron was not provided although the host replied me on WhatsApp saying that there is but it was not a big issue though.
Things to improve on would probably be the host responding quicker to WhatsApp for queries on late check outs and facilities available. Facilities to improve would probably be the flushing system and remote control (we couldn't use the remote control during our stay even after changing the batteries). It would be best if they could change the shower curtains as well as they were quite old and slimy.
Other than that, host/s were VERRRRY nice to us and my family enjoyed staying in the apartment. :)
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Cleaning Fee: USD 39 per stay Additional Guests: USD 13 per night (after 5 guests) Check in after 3:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)