One of the most magnificent tropical architectural masterpieces in the region, the Village House is a prime example bamboo's versatility as main material for construction. It is built in 2009 by an Amsterdam-based Dutch-Filipino designer.
The Village House features the following:
- Spacious living room with rattan furniture pieces and LCD TV (with 15 cable channels)
- Pantry with refrigerator
- Wide bedroom with comfy double bed with private balcony
- Manicured garden with flowering plants
- Toilet and bath with bathtub and hot/cold water
- Electric fan ventilation (no air-conditioning machine)
- Homely, secured and modest neighborhood atmosphere
- FREE WI-FI internet connection
- cable TV
- walking distance to Hartmann Beach!