One of the most magnificent tropical architectural masterpieces in the region, the Village House is a prime example o@@@@@amboo's versatility as main material for construction. It is built in 2009 by an Amsterdam-based Dutch-Filipino designer.
The Village House features the following:
- Spacious living room with rattan furniture pieces and LCD TV (with 15 cable channels)
- Pantry with refrigerator
- Wide bedroom with comfy double bed with private balcony
- Manicured garden with flowering plants
- Toilet and bath with bathtub and hot/cold water
- Electric fan ventilation (no airconditioning machine)
- Homely, secured and modest neighborhood atmosphere
- FREE WI-FI internet connection
- cable TV
- walking distance to Hartmann Beach!
House Rules: No Show: Guests will be charged the full amount of their total bill after they fail to show-up on their date of arrival.
In the case of rowdy guests who cause disorder or damages, we reserve the right to immediately cancel their reservation and not refund any amount paid to us.
1. UNPAID MINI-BAR CONSUMPTION. A minimum charge of Euro 15 will be charged from the guest's card, regardless of the actual amount consumed.
2. CLEANING FEE. Guests who left the apartment in disarray (unwashed dishes, messy floor, etc.) will be charged a minimum amount of Euro 15 to cover for cleaning services.
3. LOST KEY. All keys must be returned to the reception or left inside the room/apartment upon check-out. In case of loss, Euro 10 will be charged from the guest's credit card.
4. DAMAGES. Any damages made to our property will be charged to the guest's credit card.
Ray and his family were great. They were receptive and became part of the experience. I wanted to start my vacation learning about the Philippines and mainly the normal people to give me a proper perspective of how their lives really were. I spent 22 days and feel more a little more understanding of how their day to day existence.
Wer das Dorfleben auf der Insel Palawan authentisch erleben möchte, ist hier genau richtig.