|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
This hillside property, setback for privacy, is landscaped with apple and pear trees. Enjoy a southern exposure and beautiful seasonal mountain views. Minutes from Route 89, a quick 3.3 miles from the base of Mount Sunapee, and adjacent to the NH Trail System, makes this an ideal vacation landing spot. Modern construction is designed to comfortably accommodate large gatherings of friends and family.
• Short drive to Mt. Sunapee and private beach on Lake Sunapee
• Fully furnished, 2800 square feet, 3 floors of living space
• Stainless steel appliances, maple cabinets, and granite counter tops
• Open floor plan with oak hardwood, tile and carpeted flooring
• Cable and wireless internet.
• Living room gas fireplace
• 10x12 exterior deck with gas grill
• Heated one-car garage
• Washer and dryer
• Towels and linen provided
• Pets negotiable
There is not a mandatory cleaning fee. If you prefer that we perform the cleaning and decide to pay a cleaning fee in advance the prepaid fee is $175.00. There is a $195.00 cleaning/damage deposit (for stays up to one week) that is refundable as long as the house is left as clean as you found it and not damaged.Pets considered, please call for additional information on varying, pet fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.