|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
This cozy 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom immaculately maintained Tahoe Donner vacation rental condo is in the perfect location for your upcoming mountain getaway. Ideally located near the town of Truckee, you'll get to enjoy easy access to several premier ski resorts, as well as fantastic attractions throughout the Tahoe Donner community.
Upon your arrival, you'll find this condo to be beautifully decorated with great attention to detail. All the essential comforts of home are here, such as wireless internet access, yoga mat and gas grill for your convenience, as well as a fireplace and a tub for ultimate relaxation.
After an eventful day in the great outdoors, refuel with a meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen, complete with a new 5 burner gourmet gas stove which comes stocked with gourmet knives, pots and pans, and many small appliances including a KitchenAid standing mixer. Plus, theres fresh spices and condiments available for your use while preparing delicious home-cooked dinners. Step out to the private balcony and unwind in the crisp mountain air. This condo faces a green belt, offering picturesque wooded views, as well as snowshoeing and hiking trails right outside your door. If you’d prefer to spend your downtime indoors, retreat to the living room, where you can curl up by the toasty remote-controlled gas stove and watch a movie on the flat screen TV, complete with Roku streaming and Netflix. At the end of the night, retire to one of the inviting bedrooms to rest up for another adventurous day. The master bedroom features a queen-sized bed, a large closet and an en-suite bathroom. The second bedroom is versatile, as the twin-sized bed has a trundle underneath, which can convert into 2 twins or 1 king-sized bed with high quality linens and duvets. As an added bonus for your comfort, both bathrooms are now equipped with heated toilet seats!
Accessing the condo is safe in any weather, as the driveway is flat, and private snow removal services offer all guests convenient access to the parking lot. In addition, the roadway is cleared often. The garage provides a space for one of your cars as well.
You can’t beat this condo’s location within a full-service resort community, which offers year-round outdoor recreation. The community of Tahoe Donner features a recreation center with a full gym, spa, a swimming pool for adults, and one for families. You’ll also find a 18 hole golf course, tennis courts, several hundred acres of cross country ski trails, and downhill family skiing, as well as several other amenities available for your use. You'll feel so comfortable and at home in this Tahoe Donner vacation rental condo, you may never want to leave!
Key Residence Features:
- This home is conveniently stocked with high-quality linens and duvets in addition to laundry detergent and all supplies so all you need to bring is food!
- A bottle of red wine is provided for your enjoyment
- The remote controlled gas stove is an excellent way to spend the evening warming up
- The convenient location keeps you close to skiing, sledding and golf!
- Flat screen TV w/ Netflix and Roku,
- The level driveway allows access to the parking and garage no matter how much snow
- Driveway plowed regularly and the walk and steps will be shoveled before your arrival
- Yoga mat and several yoga props needed for a great practice are available for guest use!
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed and en suite
- Second Bedroom: 2 Twin-sized Beds (can be pushed together to make a luxurious King-sized bed)
- Indulge in the delicious omelets at Squeeze Inn Restaurant
- Stay close to home and dine at The Lodge at Tahoe Donner Golf Course which boasts a fantastic menu and a great chef
- Meet friends in the pub or stay to eat in the dining room
- Check out the 1882 Restaurant and Bar
- Equestrian Center in the summer months
- Tahoe Yoga and Wellness Center
- Don't miss the wintertime snow play area. Fun for kids and parents too
- Tahoe Donner has so many great events that you can find on the Tahoe Donner website
- Northwoods condo is equipped with many safety features. You will find all of this explained and more in the guest booklet on the dining table
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this condo in 2003
Great stay - the cabin had everything we needed and almost everything we wanted. The kitchen was well equipped and stocked with staples. The beds were comfortable and there were
plenty of blankets. The bottle of wine was a very nice touch. Would have given 5 stars but the Netflix that was talked about in the guest instruction book did not work and it was not possible to get a personal Netflix account to work either. This was minor and the only thing we found in the cabin that did not wprk as advertised. Great place to stay for four people who can climb a steep set of stairs and negotiate a small amount of ice on the driveway in winter.
We love coming to your beautifully decorated spacious condo. Its perfect for 4 and has everything needed to make a vacation stay great. Thanks again.
Beautifully decorated spacious condominium with all the amenities and great location. I will definitely return.
I loved this cosy second floor two bedroom condo. The kitchen had everything you could have wished for. The manager was easy to contact via cell phone. Listing is has an accurate description of the property. Would recommend in a heart beat, in fact I will look them up again for a stay during the summer.
The house is much more beautiful in person! When you pull up you first think "this is a cute house" then you walk in and it is just amazing. The view from the porch is gorgeous. The sun sets right in view. The rooms are each themed perfectly and the beds are super comfortable. The hot tub was perfect after a long day and the gazebo lit up at night was beautiful. Definitely would recommend to a family looking for a great home away from home for a vacation.