WATERFRONT, FULLY CLIMATE-CONTROLLED, 2 BEDROOM, POOLSIDE 5 LUXURY CONDOMINIUM on Kearsarge Brook is now available for weekly, or longer rentals. Swim, float or fish in the long natural granite pool. WALK TO NORTH CONWAY AND CRANMORE ADVENTURE MOUNTAIN RESORT! Besides having one of the FINEST ELEVATED WATERFRONT VIEWS IN THE MT. WASHINGTON VALLEY (including a dramatic waterfall), Poolside 5 on Kearsarge Brook also was completely renovated with the goal to make it the FINEST SMALLER LUXURY CONDO IN THE ENTIRE VALLEY. Luxury amenities include:
* NEW ZONED CENTRAL A/C/HEAT to customize your living/sleeping comfort for each bedroom year-round and escape the summer mountain humidity;
* 47 FEET OF LARGE WINDOWS overlooking the natural granite pool of Kearsarge Brook and romantic BUBBLING WATERFALL, including 20 feet of floor-to-ceiling water-view windows.
Long PRIVATE FOOTBRIDGE over the Poolside falls!
* NEW LUXURY COOK'S KITCHEN with figured granite countertops; solid cherry cabinets, GE Profile gas range with convection oven, ultra-quiet Bosch dishwasher, disposal and microwave;
* Stone-tiled bathroom with LUXURY, ROMANTIC, GLASSED-DOORED, DOUBLE-WIDE SHOWER with luxury Kohler fixtures, separate shower heads for couples to use, as well as a toasty, quiet ceiling heater/fan to blow yourself dry;
* Pretty and romantic JOTUL DESIGNER CAST-IRON GAS FIREPLACE with remote control;
* Wonderful sunrises and sunsets over the mountains;
* New, 50" Samsung smart TV with cable service and NETFLIX. Second Samsung TV in master bedroom.
* BROADBAND INTERNET and iPod stereo dock;
* Float tubes and float lounges for your exclusive use.
* SOLID CHERRY FURNITURE throughout from the famous Chilton factory in Freeport, Maine.
THICK MOHAWK ULTRA carpeting; comfortable LEATHER FURNITURE (including a super comfy leather reclining chair)
* Full laundry on-site
* LED lighting throughout with 6 separate dimming zones to set the exact mood you desire;
* Hotel-quality towels and lush, HI-THREAD-COUNT SHEETS, Diaper Genie and paper products supplied.
* Lots of interesting antique folk art (we're serious collectors and dealers);
* Only a 21-MINUTE WALK TO NORTH CONWAY village and a 17-minute walk to all the year-round family fun at the CRANMORE ADVENTURE MOUNTAIN & SKI RESORT which feature not just fine winter skiing and snow sports, but lots of summer adventure fun, including aerial adventure park, with ropes course for ages 3 and up; mountain coaster, summer tubing, giant swing, spider mountain and bungee trampoline.
* For the little ones: 10-minute drive to STORYLAND, and the natural wonders of the beach at ECHO LAKE PARK and DIANA'S BATHS. 7 minutes to the miniature railroad museum. Or they can hunt for frogs or FISH FOR BROOK TROUT in the long natural pool.
This totally renovated, 800 sq. ft. waterfront condo can be configured as one or two bedrooms - your choice - but please note that rentals are restricted to one party of four or less at a time. Both bedrooms have dramatic views of the NATURAL POOL and brook and the second bedroom has a queen-sized ultra-comfy sofa bed with quilted, auto-inflating mattress (it's as comfy at the big BeautyRest bed in the main bedroom). The second bedroom, if not needed, can be opened up in seconds to add space and even more lovely views to the living room. The NEW ZONED CENTRAL A/C, allows each bedroom to have a separate, quiet, heat/cooling zone, and is a sure-fire way to beat the summer humidity that can settle in the mountains.
WATERFRONT POOLSIDE 5 is our personal home for the winter months, not just another rental condo, and is equipped accordingly with the highest quality luxury amenities we can afford. TRUE WATERFRONT HOMES ARE RARE IN THE MT. WASHINGTON VALLEY, and to have such a stunning, elevated view of the water as does Poolside 5 is even rarer. Come enjoy the pool views and fish for brookies from the foot bridge or just sit in your living room or out by the pool for hours gazing at the amazing reflections on the pool surface of the maple, birches and stately white pines surrounding the pool, while enjoying the bubbling waterfall sounds in the background. In the winter months, the falls get draped with ice formations, yet keep gushing the brook waters across the lovely granite ledges.
The Poolside grounds were part of the historic Russel's Cottages resort, founded in 1863. The private, natural granite pool is formed by an historic, 1924 granite dam with a bubbling waterfall and romantic footbridge, home to brook trout all summer. The current building was built in the 1960s as a 6-unit condominium. The owners have since renovated and updated their units to a high standard. The added bonus' are the SUNRISES OVER THE POOL as well as the SUNSET MOUNTAIN VIEWS of the Moat Mountain range from the master bedroom windows.
The Poolside 5 master bedroom features LONG WATER VIEWS of the brook from your queen bed, separate SAMSUNG TV, HI-THREAD COUNT SHEETS, quilts and a SEPARATE A/C AND HEAT ZONE for quiet comfort all day and night. The north end of the living area can be closed off using the convenient folding mahogany floor-to-ceiling privacy wall to create a second bedroom with SEPARATE AC/HEAT ZONE and a very comfortable leather sofa bed with auto-inflating quilted queen mattress, as well as more dramatic water views from the bed. With this wall closed you still have an elegant living and dining area with comfy lounging furniture, a SOLID CHERRY DINING SET FOR 6 with pendant lights and, of course, the stunning views of the pool and stately pines through the glass walls.
Jenn and I searched for over ten years for just the right New Hampshire property for our retirement winters. We kept returning to Kearsarge Village for its central proximity to skiing and North Conway Village, as well as the elegant, historic setting. We stumbled on Poolside 5 in May of 2012 and were instantly enthralled by the unique and stunning views of the Pool. We bought the condo two days later, we were that certain we had found exactly what we wanted. Sure, the unit needed total renovation, but with the views it has, it was easily worth all the expense and trouble of bringing the condo up to our high standards of luxury. As HomeAway/VRBO owners since 2004, we have learned what it takes to ensure all our guests have all they need for the very best vacation experience (see our Nova Scotia property at HomeAway/VRBO listing #415233 if you like nice views).
Poolside 5 will be available for weekly or multi-week stays year-round. See "RATES" page for current rates, fees and discounts.
Sorry, but SMOKING IS NOT NOT PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. NO PETS PERMITTED AT ANY TIME. Subletting is not permitted and overnight capacity is generally limited to four persons, though a child or young adult can be acommodated on the included thick inflatable single bed.
Contact us via HomeAway/VRBO for more information. See our profiles on this site for information about your hosts and, of course, call or email us anytime with questions or for more photos.
And thanks so much for viewing the Poolside 5 on Kearsarge Brook site.
Jennifer and Terry