About the property
- Condo700 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay60 - 90 nights
1 Bedroom, 1 Full Bathroom, Full Kitchen - Spacious 700 Sf of Living Space
Just blocks to Santana Row and Westfield Mall, this spectacular condo has high ceilings and open living space. A nice flow from the living room and dining room to the beautiful kitchen detailed with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Great amenities that only a high end community can offer: pool, spa, exercise room, and much more.
This is a perfect accommodation for visiting the silicon valley area for just a few days or for an extended stay. Ditch the cramp hotel rooms and come stay in a real living space.
- private secure gated community
- free access to pool and fitness room
- One designated parking space very close to the actual unit
- Condo located on the first floor with 700 square foot of modern living space
*1 bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet, full-size sofa bed in the living room
*1 bathroom with tub/shower
*living room, dining area and full kitchen
- central air-conditioning, central heating, oven, microwave, cook range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair blow dryer
- cable TV, free wireless internet, 40' flat screen TV
- fully furnished with linens, towels, cookware and tableware
- in-unit washer and dryer
- walking distance to Santana row, Westfield Mall/Valley Fair Mall, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and night life
- very quiet and peaceful setting yet only steps away from restaurants and shopping, and only a short drive to local attractions
- minutes to HWY 280, HWY 880, HWY 17, HWY 87, HWY 85, Stevens Creek Boulevard, Winchester Boulevard. Lawrence Expressway and El Camino Real
- easy and fast commute to Cupertino, Santa Clara, Mountain View and Sunnyvale where lots of high tech companies are located
-VTA bus route 25 is right in front of the building
- 17 minutes to Levi Stadium 8.8 miles
- 10 minutes to San Jose International Airport (SJC) 4.85 miles
- 35 minutes to Santa Cruz beach
- 50 minutes to San Francisco
- 5 min to San Jose City College and Valley Medical Center
-12 min to San Jose State University and Santa Clara
-10 min to Kaiser Medical Center
-25 min to Stanford University and Stanford Hospital
- maximum occupancy 3 persons. $25/day for the 3rd person with a rollaway bed
-No pets. No smoking. No drugs.
- rental fee doesn't include housekeeping service. Housekeeping service can be arranged upon request.
******If your requested dates are not available at this condo, please check our other property near by. Search for Sunnyvale, CA, and look for the one titled 'Newly furnished 2 Bedroom Condo - 15 minutes walk to Downtown*******
Daphne & Andrew
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, mandarin
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
About Daphne & Andrew
We are happily married with 2 kids living in the San Jose, California area. We enjoy good food, traveling, and a good time with friends and family. Let us host your stay in our fabulous condo and make it your home away from home.
Daphne & Andrew purchased this Condo in 2011
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
After several trips to the SJ area for work, this was my first use of VRBO and by far this stay was the most amazing due to Daphne's place. Daphne is extremely concerned about the quality of your stay and I felt at home in minutes which goes a long way when working out of town. Not to mention the location. This is right by Santana row and some of the finest food/shops around.
Absolutely perfect stay!
We had the pleasure of hosting Daniel in our San jose condo for almost 2 weeks. He is truly a 5-star guest! The communication was fantastic from booking to check-out. He also left our place in an excellent condition.
We welcome Daniel to stay in any of our properties in the future.
My family and I had a wonderful stay. The location is just minutes from the highway.
As always, a perfect stay in a perfect location!
Loved our time at this property. Our time out at the pool was wonderful! Would stay here again if in the area.
Thank you Kristie! So glad you had a wonderful time at our condo. We take pride in providing a comfortable and enjoyable space to our guests. Thank you for choosing our place.
Always a great stay!
This place is perfect!
This is the second time that we had the pleasure of hosting Daniel. He is a true 5-star guest and we would love to host his next trip here.
Nice spot but a bit difficult to get in and out
When lost the attitude I got from both Daphne and Ginger was not appreciated. It is an apartment complex and the complex does not jive with HomeAway.
We have been hosting on Homeaway for 4 years and have hosted hundreds of guests from all over the world in our 3 properties. Never had a guest like Jason.
I usually meet guests in person at the condo for check-in. Jason chose to send an assistant for the key and gate remote instead. He told me that he would check in at 9 pm so I made sure I had my phone with me just in case that he needed assistance. Without updating his delay, he arrived close to midnight and couldn't follow the directions sent.
While screaming and shouting on the phone at us, we remained professional and calm to provide directions. He eventually found our unit. In addition to the yelling, he was rude and making threats. At this point, I was not comfortable hosing him so I offered him to cancel the booking for a refund but he said he liked the property and wanted to stay.
I am glad Jason said our place was a nice spot but it is definitely not difficult to get and out. This is a condominium complex, and all units are privately owned. Certainly not an apartment complex according to Jason. I don't think his review of 2 star is fair nor accurate.
Please see the other reviews of this condo and reviews of our other properties. Most of them are 5-star reviews. We are responsible hosts, taking pride in providing a comfortable and enjoyable space . We are grateful that there are LOTS of happy guests who appreciate the accommodations and the services we provide.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
60 day cancellation policy. 5% processing fee for all cancellations. **special summer booking terms: 60 days cancellation policy. Cancellation of bookings between May 25 to August 25 has a non-refundable charge of 30% of the total rental fee** No pets. Non smoking. No loud gatherings. Authorized guests only