|Minimum Stay||2 - 21 nights|
Just blocks to Santana Row and Westfield Mall, this spectacular condo has high ceilings and open living space. A nice flow from the living room and dining room to the beautiful kitchen detailed with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops. Great amenities that only a high end community can offer: pool, spa, exercise room, and much more.
This is a perfect accommodation for visiting the silicon valley area for just a few days or for an extended stay. Ditch the cramp hotel rooms and come stay in a real living space.
- private secure gated community
- free access to pool and fitness room
- One designated parking space very close to the actual unit
- Condo located on the first floor with 700 square foot of modern living space
*1 bedroom with queen size bed and walk-in closet, full-size sofa bed in the living room
*1 bathroom with tub/shower
*living room, dining area and full kitchen
- central air-conditioning, central heating, oven, microwave, cook range, refrigerator/freezer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee maker, iron, hair blow dryer
- cable TV, free wireless internet, 40' flat screen TV
- fully furnished with linens, towels, cookware and tableware
- in-unit washer and dryer
- walking distance to Santana row, Westfield Mall/Valley Fair Mall, shopping, restaurants, movie theaters and night life
- very quiet and peaceful setting yet only steps away from restaurants and shopping, and only a short drive to local attractions
- minutes to HWY 280, HWY 880, HWY 17, HWY 87, HWY 85, Stevens Creek Boulevard, Winchester Boulevard. Lawrence Expressway and El Camino Real
- easy and fast commute to Cupertino, Santa Clara, Mountain View and Sunnyvale where lots of high tech companies are located
-VTA bus route 25 is right in front of the building
- 17 minutes to Levi Stadium 8.8 miles
- 10 minutes to San Jose International Airport (SJC) 4.85 miles
- 35 minutes to Santa Cruz beach
- 50 minutes to San Francisco
- 5 min to San Jose City College and Valley Medical Center
-12 min to San Jose State University and Santa Clara
-10 min to Kaiser Medical Center
-25 min to Stanford University and Stanford Hospital
- maximum occupancy 3 persons. $25/day for the 3rd person with a rollaway bed
-No pets. No smoking. No drugs.
- rental fee doesn't include housekeeping service. Housekeeping service can be arranged upon request.
******If your requested dates are not available at this condo, please check our other property near by. Search for Sunnyvale, CA, and look for the one titled 'Newly furnished 2 Bedroom Condo - 15 minutes walk to Downtown*******
We are happily married with 2 kids living in the San Jose, California area. We enjoy good food, traveling, and a good time with friends and family. Let us host your stay in our fabulous condo and make it your home away from home.
Daphne & Andrew purchased this condo in 2011
Daphne was there waiting for us when we arrived. We were able to park right away in the apartment reserved space and it was a matter of just à few minutes before we were installed in the apartment and ready to start our stay. Daphne took very good care of us from the start. She communicated with us almost every day to check if everything was alright.
The apartment was very nice, very clean and had all that was needed to make us feel at home. It was very close to major shopping centres and it was very easy to go in any direction using major freeways close to the apartment. This closeness to major roads was very well managed in the area, as there was practically no trafic noise at all.
All in all, we loved our stay at Daphne and Andrew apartment and would have liked to stay longer. When we come back in the area, we will check with Daphne and Andrew for this or any other of the 3 apartments they offer for rent , before checking anywhere else. Perfect apartment and perfect hosts.
This was the second time that I have stayed at this property, and, it was completely perfect for
the two of us. We enjoyed the convenient location to everything that we wanted to do.
I will definitely consider this condominium on any future visits to the San Jose, CA area.
Nice place to stay for a week or more. Easy to get to, secure property in a good area. The condo is newer, well maintained and fit our needs for a week stay in Sacramento. I would definitely consider this place in the future.
We have stayed at this Property on 2 different occasions and it has always been clean and convenient. Would recommend this condo to anyone who travels frequently.
Thank you again, Daphne!
Tom and Mona
Accommodations were clean, updated and very nice overall. Location of condo also situated in a great area. Shops/restaurants within walking distance. Great follow up and communications by Daphne. Thank you!
Very nice complex. Interior unit away from busy road. Found as advertised-clean and well maintained. Just a couple of "wishes"...King Size bed and HD TV.
We traveled from St Louis to attend a 4 day event, and for the price of renting a tiny little hotel room, we chose to stay in this wonderful condo. As mentioned in other reviews, Daphne is a fantastic host who met us at the gate and informed us of all of the thoughtful amenities in the condo and on the premises; the pool and hot tub were an amazing treat to unwind after our long days spent inside for our event. This first floor condo is within a few feet of the handicap access ramp from the parking lot, and is in a great quiet location with grocery stores, restaurants and shopping all within a reasonable 2 to 20 minute walking distance. Highly recommended and will stay again on our next trip to San Jose. Thank you so much Daphne!
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
30 day cancellation policy.
5% processing fee for all cancellations.
**special summer booking terms: 60 days cancellation policy.**
No pets. Non smoking. No loud gatherings.
Authorized guests only
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.