About the property
- Townhome1880 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 6 nights
This Villa has 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, sleeps 10, resort, pool, gym
Our luxury vacation rental villa is situated in a good-looking, prestigious gated resort community, Club Cortile, which is just minutes away from Disney, Universal Studios and Sea World; walking distance to great shops, highly rated restaurants and public shuttle.
This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath fully equipped villa offers cable TV, DVD, free wireless internet, air conditioning unit, cookware, kitchen and eating utensils, microwave, dishwasher, oven, refrigerator with ice-maker, washer, dryer, iron and board, hairdryers and more.
This scenic lake-view vacation home is only one building away from the club house, which includes a heated swimming pool, hot tub, playground, fitness center, computer room, movie theater, tennis and basketball courts, etc. You will find accommodations that are similar to both high-class hotels and your own home. It would be the exact kind of vacation home you are looking for.
Stacy & Jack
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Stacy & Jack
Hi, This is Stacy & Jack. We have 3 identical units in the same community. We like to make friends from all over the world. Airbnb provides us a wonderful platform and opportunity. We hope that everyone stay with us here are very pleasant and comfortable. We are looking forward to having you and your friends here!
Stacy & Jack purchased this Townhome in 2010
Why Stacy & Jack chose Kissimmee
As one our guest review said: my stay in this place was just PERFECT. Not only the person who rents this places is an awesome human being, but it is also located in the perfect spot. Near everything and with an easy access to all Orlando. The parking is right in the front door (helped a lot when we came from shopping). The house is a beautiful place, quiet and so comfortable. Excellent location to Disney and Orlando attractions. A lot of room for a family. Five of us (including three adult children) stayed with room for everyone to have their own space alone or to share with the family. Condo was clean and well maintained.
What makes this Townhome unique
This property is a 4 bedroom townhome (1880 sq ft), sleep up to 10, and just one building away to the club house, which includes heating swimming pool, hot tub, fitness center, tennis courts… etc. This property is located in 5 miles from Disney, walking distance to the business street (HWY 192) where major shops, restaurants and local transportation can be found. Super Target, Publix and Wal-Mart are all close by.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great House super Clean
Great location,Super Clean House and Great Comunication whit the owners
Thank you for your feedback.
Great space and perfect location to the parks and restaurants. Very minor issues were resolved with in a few hours. Would highly recommend!!!!
Clean and comfortable unit
Our stay was great. The owner was very responsive and house was very clean. I would highly recommend to stay at this place. As per me It's far better then staying in a hotel. The property has all the facilities as stated in advertisement and area is very nice and quite. We will come back!
Two weeks in a fabulous villa.
We expended two weeks in the Kissimmee area at Orlando. The condo is located in a quiet zone with access control and close to all attractions. It easily accommodate 10 guest without problem with 2 master bedroom. Also, the contacted personal is always available to answer any questions or to provide support. I wll definitely recommends this property for vacations.
Hi! Stacy. Yes, we liked the stay. The property was excellent, clean, everything was just fine. Also, the service provided by your local housekeeper was exceptional. She answered all questions or doubts we have and responded quick when we called her. Please express our gratitude to her. Once again, thanks a lot for the opportunity to stay at Circle Club Cortile. We have your information for future reference in case we planned another vacation at Disney. Thanks.
Not clean - wouldn't stay here again
I'll start with the positives:
1) The booking was quick and seamless. The owner did have 24 hours to approve my reservation but did so within 2-3 years, and I got a text confirming the reservation. He also returned my security deposit the same day as checkout.
2) Depending on what you're looking for, it is reasonably close to some of the them parks and around the corner from a Super Target, which is very convenient.
Now for the negatives:
1) My biggest problem was that the townhouse was definitely NOT clean. Far from it. Spider webs on the ceilings. Dried toothpaste on the hairdryer. Kitchen cabinets had a layer of grime in them. Marks all over the walls and blinds that could've easily been wiped away. Mold in the showers. Ring around the bathtub. Hair and dust bunnies in every crack and crevice. I'm sure the sheets and towels were probably clean, but overall, it was just grimy and didn't appear to have been cleaned well in months. We were only staying for one night, or honestly, I would've moved elsewhere.
2) To Clarify - the picture on the listing is NOT the townhouse. It's the clubhouse, and it's a flattering picture at that.
3) It's a very, very basic condo. I slept in the downstairs bedroom, and I felt every spring in the very flimsy bed. The king bed seemed nicer. A baby crib was provided, but it was a very old school elevated mini crib that I would guess no longer meets the codes for crib slats, etc - though I'm not an expert on that. It had a mattress that was significantly less than 1" thick. A high chair was provided, which was nice. The carpet was worn and frayed at some edges. Several light bulbs were blown. The living room had a decent TV and decent cable.
I emailed my concerns to the owner after our departure (we were there ~18 hours, and I really didn't have time to deal with it in that time frame) and he responded with a simple, "I'll talk to the housekeeper," but this is clearly a longstanding problem. I would definitely not stay here again. It is cheap, but you can find nicer, closer, cleaner places in Orlando in the same price range.
This property is located in 5 miles from Disney, walking distance to the business street (HWY 192) where major shops, restaurants and local transportation can be found. Super Target, Publix and Wal Mart are all close by.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
The deposit will be transferred to damage deposit upon check in; This community allows NO pets, NO commercial vehicle, NO trailer and NO drug; NO SMOKING policy inside the house; Owner shall not be liable for any loss or damage to personal property belonging to renters. Liability for Personal Injury: Owner shall not be liable for any personal injuries sustained by the renters.