State of Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax License #TA-037-668-0448-01
County of Maui Short-Term Rental License #STWM2013/0011
Opal Seas Beach House is a legal permitted short-term vacation rental home The permit license number is: STWM2013/0011 The transient tax ID number is: TA-037-668-0448-01.
Opal Seas Beach House is located on Maui island ranked #1 Best Luxury Destination in the USA and #2 Best Beaches in the USA by U.S News & World Report published April 19 2018! Maui island was also voted #2 Best Island in the U.S by Condé Nast Traveler's Readers' Choice Awards published on October 17 2017 And for the seventh year in a row in 2018 Maui earned the coveted top spot as the #1 Hawaiian Island from Travel and Leisure's esteemed readers!
Private Paradise Villas of Hawai'i an award-winning Maui-based professional licensed vacation home and resort villa rental management firm proudly manages Opal Seas.Opal Seas is a top quality beachfront 3 bedroom 3.5 bath vacation home with more than 4,400 square feet of interior living space set directly on "Pu`unoa" Baby Beach in the heart of Lahaina This is "Your Own Private Paradise" on Maui and reservations are available now.
A magical transformation was just completed at Opal Seas Please see the stunning view photos taken from the upper master suite at Opal Seas of Baby Beach the Pacific Ocean and Lana`i Island All of the photos of Baby Beach and other nearby beaches are also current and realistic.
In all of Maui island there are very few homes that are set directly on a sandy beach and Opal Seas is one of the very few homes with that rare pedigree Step out of your comfortable ocean front home right on to a soft sandy beach which is encircled by an ancient reef The area was formerly known as the Queen`s fishing pond The waters of Baby "Pu`unoa" Beach are forever calm and clear thus the nickname "Baby Beach" where babies toddlers children and adults can all swim and soak in shallow warm waters.
Opal Seas faces west and throughout the year crimson and scarlet sunsets are viewable from this vacation home After the sun sets the moon rises and blankets the offshore waters in a stunning silvery glow During whale season this is the place to be! Sit up on the covered veranda outside of the master suite and gaze out over a vast expanse of beautiful azure blue ocean Whales may very well pop up every few minutes putting on one of the best shows on earth.
New additions to Opal Seas include:
- Netflix account in the office room and master bedroom for unlimited TV show and movie viewing on a complimentary basis
- Brand new wool berber carpet
- Fresh paint
- Upgraded televisions with Dish Network service
- All new bed and bath linens
- New mattresses
- All new kitchen and cooking supplies including an espresso maker
- New Italian vanilla leather living sofas and other new furniture in various rooms
- New area rugs in the living room
- New lighting
- New bath accessories
- Live fresh green indoor plants
- New or recently re-upholstered furniture
- All-new outdoor dining and lounging furniture
- All stone re-surfaced and polished to a high shine
- All new landscaping and sod grass lawn
- Double European imported hammock and a beachfront hammock
- Kitchenette supplies for the Ocean Master Parlor
Recently we added a full complement of outdoor patio furniture for both the beach-level poolside deck and for the upper master suite deck Upstairs we feature a European import double hammock on a cypress wood stand that accommodates 2 guests for afternoon naps Between the upstairs and downstairs levels there are 6 reclining chaise lounge chairs a dining table for 6 a game table for 4 upstairs and three separate outdoor sofas.
Bedding: King Bed in the master suite with separate parlor room upstairs King Bed in a private master suite downstairs facing the pool and 2 Twins or 1 King Bed in the third garden bedroom.
The lazy and quiet residential neighborhood near Opal Seas is reminiscent of Hawai'i of a bygone era Relax on the covered veranda and whale watch all day long or gaze at one of West Maui`s scarlet sunsets or silvery moonsets Grab the beach chairs coolers towels and umbrellas provided for your day on the beach - right in front of your own home! Hungry for lunch or a drink? Your home is just steps from the water`s edge There is a gas BBQ grill along with a convenient ice maker and beverage fridge by the pool outdoors.
At Opal Seas there is an ocean front heated swimming pool and poolside hot tub central air conditioning home office with high speed wireless internet service a fully equipped kitchen with espresso machine wine fridge and a gas range There is a second kitchenette in the upstairs master parlor and a large built-in BBQ by the pool.
Each room in Opal Seas has a television many of which are new flat panel televisions with Dish Network and an unlimited NETFLIX account Other state-of art electronics include DVD players iPod docks and more Of course there is also a state-of-art wired and wireless high-speed internet service at Opal Seas.
The kitchen is very well equipped with a full array of supplies and equipment including an espresso machine coffee maker coffee grinder and many other luxury grade amenities Grill up fresh island fish at the large built-in gas grill.
Opal Seas At Baby Beach was crafted with superb attention to detail and trimmed and furnished with the extensive use of marble polished limestone and plush carpets High ceilings and the abundant use of floor-to-ceiling glass walls accentuate the aura of spaciousness and enhance the beautiful ocean views Need to do business while on Maui? Work in the private office room with a printer/scanner/copier/fax and office supply television CD/DVD iPod dock sofa and a desk that faces the swimming pool area.
The master suite takes up the entire second level of Opal Seas It has a large private bath with 2 WC deep soaking tub separate double marble shower dual vanities and walk-in closet You enter the master suite through a separate private parlor room that is equipped with a rocking arm chair a new sofa TV DVD and a kitchenette It is closed off from the sleeping suite so if a guest wants to stay up later or wake up earlier than another there is a private area in which to relax We equipped the kitchenette with everything you may need to make coffee tea or to warm up a snack or toast pastries There is a fridge for beverages and a warmer/toaster oven too!
Walk into Lahaina from Opal Seas - the center of action is just two blocks away! Enjoy Lahaina for world-class dining shopping galleries ice cream sports gear rental movie theaters or rental sightseeing historic sites charter boats live theater and much more Depending on the time of year you may parasail or rent jet skis nearby Lahaina harbor is also just a minutes away From the harbor you can join a fully crewed sailboat or hop a ferry to the islands of Lana`i or Moloka`i Learn to surf at the harbor rent a kayak or paddle board at a kiosk just a block or two from Opal Seas or drive just a few miles to enjoy championship golf tennis Whalers Village Ka`anapali Resort or Kapalua Resort.
In addition to the beach in front of Opal Seas "Baby Beach" there are many other beautiful broad sandy swimming beaches up and down the West Maui coastline We provide towels cooler umbrellas and beach chairs for excursions to Maui`s abundant beach parks many of which are just minutes away They include Ka`anapali Beach Kahana Beach Napili Beach Kapalua Beach Ironwoods Beach and D.T Fleming Beach in West Maui In South Maui you may enjoy swimming sunning kayaking or sunning at the three Kamaole beaches in Kihei Keawakapu Beach that bridges Kihei Town with Wailea Resort Elua Beach Wailea Beach Polo Beach Paipu Beach White Rock Beach Makena Beach and Big Beach.
If you take off on foot from Opal Seas and head west you arrive at The Old Lahaina Luau and Chef Mark Ellman`s two oceanfront eateries Honu and Mala within minutes You can also walk to Safeway Longs Drugs Starbucks Barnes & Noble and to 2 nearby shopping centers Also in our neighborhood are several sources for fresh local gourmet foods including organic.
Our very own exclusive in-house Concierge will assist you with all of your vacation planning needs including adventure reservations auto rentals catered meals or private in-villa chef service sailing snorkeling fishing and helicopter charters advance reservations for award winning luaus family portrait photos star-lit massages vow renewal ceremonies golf tee-times and other ideas to enhance your vacation on.
A private chef is available for hire to grocery shop or to prepare and serve up to 3 meals per day You may wish to consider the luxury of having a chef-prepared gourmet dinner served in-villa and al-fresco on your arrival evening!
GUESTS of Private Paradise Villas rental management and reservation service receive access to many valuable services..
- GUARANTEED UNIQUE VILLA PLACEMENT/UNIT SELECTION
- Personalized In-Villa Welcome Greeting and Orientation
- Complimentary Late Check-Out (when available - confirmed during week of departure)
- An abundant array of pre-stocked supplies including bountiful numbers of towels extra linens paper products office supply
- Extensive supply of good-quality cooking and dining supplies
- Top-quality in-villa coffee and tea making facilities herbs/spices whole fresh coffee beans
- In-Villa Safe and Copier/Scanner/Printer
- Free Local Calls and Parking
- Bona-Fide "Four Seasons Hotel" trained professional and complimentary Personal Concierge Service
- In-room Massage Spa Yoga and Personal Training Pampering on request at cost
- Butler or Private Chef available upon request at cost
- Personal Shopping Service for Groceries and Misc Errands upon request at cost
- Local Maui-based property management available for all of your needs
Private Paradise Villas provides all guests with a distinctive and innovative series of private services and amenities including our complimentary no-charge "Four...
Private Paradise Villas Real Estate Broker License #17787
Irene Ann Aroner, Realtor, Principal Broker License #18795
State of Hawaii Travel Agency License TA #3570
Private Paradise Villas Activity Desk License #193
Use of the garage is not provided. Parking for 2 cars is available inside the driveway gate.
Pool is heated to 82 degrees as needed.
The beach in front of the property is public. At low tide, ancient coral heads may poke through the surface of the shallow beach area. Caution is advised for adults when swimming at Baby Beach. Baby Beach is best suited for youngsters or smaller children. An off-shore reef protects Baby Beach from large surf, making it an ideal play area for children who are supervised. Other beautiful broad post-card like swimming beaches are a short drive away.
A single individual lives on property in an apartment above the garage. He has lived on property providing "security" for the property owner for many, many years. The security person parks outside of the gate. He does not use the house amenities at any time. He does not access guest use areas. He does not initiate contact with guests except in the event of some sort of emergency. For property/house related assistance please contact the Property Manager. The Property Manager is also your greeter, and whose contact information will be provided upon arrival.
The swimming pool is not fenced or covered. Use the swimming pool and hot tub at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty on the beach.
SPECIFIC RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS STIPULATED BY MAUI COUNTY AS A CONDITION FOR GRANTING OPAL SEAS A SHORT-TERM (Vacation) RENTAL PERMIT/LICENSE:
- Quiet Hours From 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., During Which Time the Noise from the Short-Term Rental Home Shall Not Unreasonably Disturb Adjacent Neighbors
- Sound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries During Non-Quiet Hours Shall Not be More Excessive than Would be Otherwise Associated with a Residential Area
- Amplified Sound that is Audible Beyond the Property Boundaries of the Short-Term Rental Home is Prohibited
- Vehicles Shall be Parked in the Designated Onsite Parking Area and Shall Not be Parked on the Street
- No Parties and No Group Gatherings Other than Registered Guests Shall Occur
- Occupancy is for 2 Guests per Bedroom
- Rental is for One Set of Guests (one family) at a time. Property is Not Rented at the Same Time to Unaffiliated Persons
- Guests May Not Bring Personal Amplified Sound/Music Devices to the Property. They Cannot be Used Inside or Outside of Opal Seas. No Exceptions Allowed.