This high-style urban escape with stunning rooftop terrace will be your base in the Yucatán, where days of climbing Mayan ruins and swimming in the ocean come to a perfect end in Mérida’s restaurants and life-filled city squares, which are right outside your door. This art-filled, expertly-decorated home, which sleeps 6, includes a courtyard pool.
On the first floor, you’ll find the oversized living and dining rooms, the secluded courtyard with its pool and garden, and the master bedroom suite. Exotic hues, textures, furnishings, and art give the space an energy all its own.
Upstairs find two more bedrooms, plus the pièce de résistance - a rooftop terrace, or terracita. This is the heart of the house, a place for mixing cocktails behind the full-service bar, enjoying the cool breezes and gorgeous Yucatán sky, grilling some fresh-caught seafood, and gazing down at the city around you.
The colorful colonial kitchen can be stocked for your arrival, or ask the concierge to book a visit from our private chef. Casa Terracita has all the modern conveniences— flat panel TV, HD cable, WiFi, washer/dryer, and A/C in all the bedrooms.
WHY STAY WITH REMIXTO?
Your stay is professionally managed by Remixto. As our guest, you’re in great hands and will receive our Remixto star treatment, including:
- a friendly in-person welcome to get you settled in
- dedicated hotel-like concierge services at your fingertips, including airport pickups, in-house chefs services, private driving tours, and more.
- a treasure trove of recommendations for places to eat, sights to see and local characters to meet. We don’t recommend it unless we go there ourselves!
- hotel-quality soaps and shampoos because everyone deserves to feel special
We are Remixto, Merida’s premiere vacation home specialist. Our storied homes are thoughtfully well-appointed and hand-selected for their unique character and comforts.
1. The home is available for check in after 3pm. Check out is before 11am. Depending on availability of the home, we are happy to accommodate an early check-in.
2.- Reservations may be booked up until 11:00am local time on the day of check in. Reservations received after 11:00am local time may be subject to cancellation if they cannot be accommodated. The house will be ready up to six hours after a reservation confirmation has been received.
3. At check in, you will be required to provide a valid photo ID and sign our renters agreement outlining our terms and conditions. A copy of this will be forwarded to you upon request.
4. Guests are responsible for the electricity they consume. Electricity is metered per kWh and the meter will be read at check-in and check-out to determine usage. The cost per kWh is based on the rate assessed on the prior bill and is subject to change. For current rate info, please ask. For tenancies longer than 3 months, gas usage will also be payable by guest.
5. A credit card authorization using a valid Visa or MasterCard is required at check in. Charges will be made to the credit card unless payment is processed through another form.
6. For stays longer than one month, additional security deposit will be required. For stays longer than three months, the last month of rent will also be due at check in.
7. Complimentary maid service is included for reservations over 7 nights (1 maid service per week). Additional services are available upon request.
8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the home.