|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Complete Renovation Winter 2016! New Pictures Coming Soon!
During your next vacation, you and your family will thoroughly enjoy "Carolina Sunshine" while staying at the completely renovated 59 Grand Pavilion. Over the past six months, “Carolina Sunshine” has undergone a huge renovation project! Here are just some of the accomplishments:
• New and expanded ocean side decks.
• Expanded ocean side views on all floors with larger windows.
• Remodeled kitchen with upgraded appliances and lighting.
• New flooring thought home.
• Remodel all bathrooms with new vanities, fixtures and floorings.
• Remodeled master bathroom with double shower overlooking Atlantic Ocean and ocean views while relaxing in standing soaking tub.
• Remodeled 2nd master bathroom with walk in shower, new vanities and new lighting fixtures.
• New lighting fixtures throughout house.
It is truly amazing the improvements that occurred to this already great home in the perfect location!
“Carolina Sunshine” is one of the largest homes in the Grand Pavilion, which is the heart of Wild Dunes Resort and is one of the most desirable locations on the Isle of Palms. "Carolina Sunshine" is an oceanfront home with close access to the Grand Pavilion Boardwalk. Your family will marvel at the wonder of the ocean with views from the decks off the living area and each master bedroom. With close access to Grand Pavilion Boardwalk, your children are only steps away from two oceanfront pools, a cafe, surf shop, and ice cream parlor. After spending the day in enjoying the Carolina rays, your family will be able to relax in the spacious living room and kitchen featured at “Carolina Sunshine”. "Carolina Sunshine" features two master suites, each with beautiful views of the ocean, king beds and large private bathrooms. There are two guest bedrooms with queen beds, private baths, and balconies with resort views. The top floor guest bedroom features two twin beds and a private bath. Finally, just adjacent to the master bedroom, the guest bedroom features a daybed with a pull out trundle. "Carolina Sunshine" is a wonderful property that is ideally positioned to offer easy ocean front access plus short walks to golf, tennis, fitness facilities, restaurants, shopping, entertainment and oceanfront swimming pools. So for your next vacation, come and enjoy "Carolina Sunshine".
Features Wild Dunes Resort Club Sports Card! A Sports Card is required to access the Club Swim Center, Club Fitness Room (entry fee), Tennis Center (court fees apply). Access granted to Palm Cove Pool after 3pm and Boardwalk Inn Pool after 4pm with Sports Card.
The Isle of Palms, like all barrier islands, has a dynamic beach near the inlet that separates the island from Dewees Island. The ebb and flow of the changing tides, through the inlet, creates and moves sand bars just off shore. These sandbars will channel waves between them, resulting in the massive buildup of sand along portions of the island where other areas may develop temporary erosional hot spots. These hot spots will feature a sand beach throughout the day outside an hour or so before and after high tide. Where a dry sand beach may be limited in these few areas at high tide, walking either direction will lead to an area where the sandbars have created an expansive beach to enjoy at any tide.
FREE WI FI
Listed rates do not include additional taxes & fees for the stay.
Listed rates may not reflect any current specials and/or discounts available.
Please inquire for an exact and all inclusive quote.
For payment, we accept V/MC/AMEX/DISC.
35% deposit due at time of booking
65% balance due 45 days prior to arrival
Travel Insurance is available for an additional 7% of the total cost plus taxes.
Live Like a Local
Marcia, Front Desk Manager, Beachside Vacations
A true South Carolinian, Marcia is from Greenville SC and has been in the Charleston area for over 25 years! She began hospitality right out of college as the Front Desk night manager at the Waccamaw House in Litchfield, SC. She and her late husband, John, ran Sewee Coastal Methodist Retreat Center in Awendaw, on the Intercoastal waterway while raising their four children. Marcia joined the Beachside Team 2012.
1. Enjoys the peace and moss draped serenity of the walking trails in Palmetto Islands County Park. Palmetto Islands County Park is located in Mt. Pleasant and also offers the areas only water park in addition to miles of walking trails. 843-406-6950.
2. Walking the beach from Breaches’ Inlet to the opposite end of Sullivan’s Island at Charleston Harbor.
3. Sunset cruise on the Palmetto Breeze. The Palmetto Breeze is the ultimate sailing catamaran docked in Shem Creek. They offer dolphin sails, tours of the historic Charleston Harbor and sunset sails. 843-886-8133.
4. Kayaking the salt marshes and back creeks of the Intercoastal waterway . Coastal Expeditions offers tours from Isle of Palms Marina and Shem Creek 843-886-9590.
5. Favorite is BBQ shrimp at Acme Lowcountry Grill! Located on the Isle of Palms, Acme Lowcountry Grill is one of Beachside’s favorite recommendations. 843-886-3474.
The property was very close to the Grand Pavillion pools, which was important to us. The home was very clean and the layout and number of bedrooms was perfect for our family. We enjoyed our stay--look forward to staying in the same property again!
You definitely don't get what you pay for. From the garage door off it's rollers (and rusted), the front door rotted and falling apart to the deck railing breaking when someone leaned against it. All the Teflon pans had the coating cut up and falling off. The eating utensils were the cheapest possible (but there was plenty of it). Some of the bedding looked like it was 25 years old. The door from the garage to the living areas was beat up, kicked, marked up, an eyesore. The upper deck(best views) had no furniture. The middles deck had plastic furniture that frequently collapsed. The bottom deck had cushions that never dried. Overall, extremely poor experience.
Yacht Harbor Marina Watersports, Fort Sumter, Fort Moultrie, Charleston Market, Charleston Battery, Boone Hall Plantation, USS Yorktown, Ghost Tours, 6 Championship Golf Courses(within 15 minutes), BlackBeard's Amusement Park, Harbor and Dinner Cruises, Offshore/Inshore Fishing, Eco-Tours, and the Best Food on the East Coast!