|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Located in the west end nearest Herring Cove Beach, Herring Cove Village is Provincetown Cape Cod's newest and most luxurious development. This three floor semi-detached townhome was built in 2012 in the newest section of Phase II and has a great open and airy floor plan.
* Extra large master suite with king bed, sitting area with flat screen, en suite marble bath, large closet, and gorgeous view balcony.
* Oversized 2nd bedroom and en suite marble bath includes two full sized beds
* fully appointed chef's kitchen with breakfast bar
* washer / dryer in unit
* huge roof deck above the townhome provides panoramic water and Provincetown views
* central ac
* gas fireplace
* quality linens and furnishing
* flat screen and free WiFi
Nice new home, quiet, excellent location. Central air a big+
Bedroom: Horrible foam pillows. Shades do not block-out any light, very bright at 6am.
Kitchen: No large bowls for serving, Lg. salad or mixing. No garbage bags, no tin foil or plastic wrap. No brush to clean grill (used neighbors) No pepper.
I've stayed in many rentals and this was the first to have so many missing basics. Broken patio chair (why not just throw it away?)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay