|Space||2,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Beautiful 2500 +/- sq ft custom in popular SOUTH PALM DESERT . Features Include:
1. Large master with view of the pool & mountains. Has a large 5-pc master bath suite with very large walk-in closet. Flat screen TV, sitting area, desk area with printer/scanner. All beds have very comfortable pillow-top mattresses and down comforters
2. Two additional bedroom are on the opposite side of the house and they separated with a full bath. New pillow top mattresses in both bedrooms.
3. Living room has lots of seating,granite/marble, flat screen TV, DVR/CD, books, games, 12' ceilings, gas fireplace, bar area and beautiful views of the mountains and pool area.
4. Dining room has a glass top table with 6 chairs and is open to the living room.
5. Kitchen has granite counters, beautiful dishes/utensils and is FULLY stocked with all the necessary amenities and more! Lots of pantry area and a full utility room between the kitchen and the garage.
6. Pool/patio is perfect for relaxing or entertaining guests. Outdoor BBQ kitchen has a refrigerator and high counter with 4 stools. New salt water pool/spa. Gas fire-chat tble w/four cushioned chairs. Additional $25/day utility fee.
UNBELIEVABLE LOCATION about 1.5 blocks to famous El Paseo Drive (Rodeo Drive of the Desert). Walk to the best dining, shopping, art galleries in the desert!
Owner is a licensed real estate agent.
3 night minimum
Sorry - NO pets & NO smoking
9% CITY TAX FOR RENTALS LESS THAN ONE MONTH
We have been happily married for over 50 years. We have 2 grown children, 8 grandchildren and a Schnoodle named 'Wesley'. Our primary residence is in Kirkland, WA. Arlyn is a Certified Financial Planner (CFP) and Registered Investrnent Advisor (RIA) & Sharon is a Managing Broker with Coldwell Banker in Seattle.
Arlyn has been a Certified Financial Planner for over 40 years - trading with TD Ameritrade. He has been named as one of the top Wealth Managers in the Pacific NW. Sharon was a house model for Nordstrom, helped to start the Seattle Model's Guild and is a member of SAG/AFTRA. She worked for the owners of the Seattle Seahawks for 10 years and is now a Managing Broker/Realtor.
Hobbies/Interests include: family, friends, church, golf, theater, music, cooking & dining, travel and Palm Desert.
Sharon J. Nelson purchased this house in 1998
We chose Palm Desert for it's sunshine, warmth, golf and easy proximity to the coast. Retirement was on the horizon, as well. Location was always of great importance and you just can't get a more convenient and fun location than this. The layout of the home was perfect with great open spaces for entertaining; the master bedroom was large and separated from the other two bedrooms - great for everyone's privacy! Then, there was this wonderful pool/spa area with great views!
We love to take early morning walks on El Paseo ending up at the community watering hole - Starbucks! We enjoy all the great amenities within walking distance plus the surrounding area. Sometimes we just cook at home and look at the beautiful views and sit by the pool. The evenings are gorgeous. Having so many options for dining, many times we just go to one of the Happy Hours on El Paseo - Mamma Gina's, Armando's, Daily Grill, Sullivan's, Maestro's, The Chop House - lots of options!! When our family is here, most of the days are spent around the pool full of laughter, fun and memories.
We have loved spending a month (for the last eight years) in this lovely home! The owners have equipped it with every amenity, and its location makes it ideal as a home base for all of the things the desert area has to offer. Walking, browsing galleries, shopping or finding restaurants on El Paseo is an adventure in itself, and in a just a few minutes by car there are golf courses, tennis, driving ranges, art fairs and hiking. The home is warm and inviting, the landscaping is beautiful, and the outside barbecue, pool, and seating area make it a great place for reading -- or taking a nap!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 15 2016 - May 31 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,000|
|Utility Fee $25/day||$25 + Tax|
HIGHER RATES for holidays and special events - i.e. Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Years, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Easter/Spring Break, July 4th, Coachella Muisic Festivals, etc. ASK OWNER FOR DETAILS specific to the holiday.event.
UTILITIES: There is a $25/day utility fee (+tax).
Check, Wired funds, Pay-Pal (ask owner)
SECURITY DEPOSIT: $1,000 for less than one month & $2000 for 1 month or more.
9% CITY TAX APPLIES TO ONLY RENTALS LESS THAN ONE MONTH (Per City of Palm Desert)
There is an up-charge for holidays and special events.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.