Are you looking for a house that is off-the beaten path, modern and comfortable?? Want something different to the typical Dominican touristy vacation spots? Then check-out Luperon!
Luperon is a town which has many local beaches (Playa Grande, Playita, La Isabella, El Cambiaso y Punta Rucia, Paradise Island) some as close as 10 minutes away. La Isabella also has ruins from Christopher Columbus.
This is a "green" environmental friendly house powered 100% by the sun using solar panels. Lessen your carbon footprint!! When used properly, you will have power 24/7 with no additional costs!
So if you want to RELAX, live and work overseas, learn a new language and culture, this is the place for you!!
It is in an international rustic gated community, where we have very friendly and out-going neighbors. We are a town watch community and the house has a security system on all windows and doors.
I support 100% the local small businesses of Luperon. Let them show you their small town hospitality by indulging yourselves in their services.
- Horseback Riding with John Wayne to the mountains/beaches ($25 for 2 hours)
- In-house massages with Luisa ($15 for 1 hour)
- LET US DO THE COOKING-Cooked meals prepared & clean-up in- house or delivered to your home
- Maid services- Daily or Weekly
- Discounted taxi rates for daily tours (Many Beaches, 27 waterfalls, golfing, Daypass to OceanWorld to swim with dolphins)
- Day trip Paradise Island on a speedboat and snorkel
- Motorcycle Rentals to explore the beaches and mountains.
- Fishing trips can be organized from Luperon Bay and and visit local beaches
You will always be greeted by my house coordinator upon arrival as well as when you leave.
This 2 master bedroom/ bathroom house sleeps 5 people and 1 sofa-bed. Both the living room and 1-master bedroom lead to the outside porch. Ceiling fan in every room as well as screens on all windows and doors. The master bedroom has an AIR CONDITIONER installed!
All guests will be provided bath towels, bedding and beach towels as well as plates, pots and pans, food processor, etc... to live like you are in your OWN HOME!! Enjoy being outside in the big backyard complete with a BBQ grill and table and chairs.
We have a game room in the garage including a full size ping pong table, table top Foosball, dart board and board games! We have had many late nights having ping pong competitions!!
Enjoy the 3 bikes available in the house and go for a bike ride into town to visit the marinas or local beaches. For nighttime activities, hang out at the local spots in-town for a drink or dance to music, or just relax and enjoy the night sky admiring the many stars with your glass of wine!! The house also has hot water, solar panels for electricity and a laundry room with full washer and dryer.