|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Romantic Amapas is located in the Romantic Zone in the beautiful old town of Puerto Vallarta. Breathtaking views from the double terrace will provide a life time of memories of spectacular sunsets, rolling waves of the pacific ocean and the pristine Los Muertos Beach.
The condo offers not only a prime location and magnificent views but has been appointed with only the best that you would expect. Come pamper yourself.
What we have to say to our visitors is that we felt in love of Puerto Vallarta since our first trip.
Romantic Amapas, full of nice details would make you feel in a five star hotel with all the amenities from home. We invite you to have an awesome experience in an outstanding ambience while relaxing and exploring the unique Romantic Zone.
It's time to come to Mexico, it's time to come to Puerto Vallarta: open your eyes and make your dreams come true and get unique life time memories.
Norma Gress purchased this condo in 2013
Simply the best.
Just steps away from world-class restaurants and bars, boutiques, the magnificent Los Muertos Beach, the isla rio cuale and its lush vegetation and a 10-minute walk from the famous El Malecon.
With all the amenities from home in your very own paradise, Romantic Amapas offers all the luxuries you desire in your vacation. You’ll enjoy an on-site gym plus a roof top pool area with Jacuzzi, barbeque and shaded areas all overlooking the magnificent beach.
Inside, your suite includes a large, open living area and gourmet kitchen. A king bedroom plus a queen-sized pullout couch allows your suite to sleep four. Two balconies offer amazing views and some of the best sunsets in the world. Rest in air-conditioned comfort while enjoying internet and satelite television. Your stay will be made even easier with weekly maid service included.
This is our 'dream come true' place. We devoted heart and soul to create the nicest condo with outstanding decor, amenities and service of a 5 star hotel. The result: an superb luxurious escape that reflex passion and dedication to every detail.
- Ocean view from every place of the condo
- Brand new condo. 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths (sleeps 4)
- Access to Los Muertos beach 1 block away directly in front of Romantic Amapas.
- Within a block from world class restaurants and bars, boutiques, beach, and a 10 minute walk to the famous Malecon.
- Private parking covered spot with direct access to elevator.
- Onsite Gym.
- Elevator and wheelchair accessible to all levels.
- Roof Garden has an infinity pool, Jacuzzi, BBQ, sun and shaded terrace area, restrooms and shower
- Guest parking.
- Ultra comfortable king size bed.
- Queen size sofa bed.
- Walk in closet
- 35 foot balcony overlooking the beach offering an unobstructed view of the worlds most amazing sunsets.
- Private balcony off bedroom with a jacuzzi tub for 2.
- Air conditioning and fans.
- Flat screen TV in living room and bedroom.
- Gourmet kitchen, granite counter tops, mirror back splash (that reflex the ocean).
- Brand name appliances include refrigerator, dishwasher, gas stove, hood fan, microwave oven, conventional oven, double sink, in sink waste disposal.
- Washer and dryer.
- Satellite TV (Shaw cable)
- Internet wi-fi
- Weekly maid service included (additional maid service upon request).
Your condo was amazing! I was there for the past eight nights and cannot say enough great things about your unit, the condo building and the view!! Everything was perfect down to the sheets and towels. I definitely felt like I was enjoying a week in a luxury resort. It was an easy walk to the beach and to all of the fantastic restaurants the Romantica Zone has to offer.
View - your entire unit faces the ocean with sweeping views to downtown!
Pool - amazing view and the pool area was extremely clean and well maintained.
Gym - I had the gym to myself and the equipment was really high quality.
My husband and I were looking for a well appointed condo where we could go and chill for a week. We wanted to be able to cook when we felt like it, walk to nearby restaurants when the mood struck and see some of the local color. The condo is very nicely decorated in and is light and spacious and with everything you'd need in the kitchen. Norma was very helpful with the booking and any questions I had and the management folks were quite nice. Beautiful infinity rooftop pool where you can enjoy the wonderful sunsets. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone!
This was a fantastic property in a fantastic location! Everything about the experience was positive. Communicating with the owner and property representatives was easy. Checking in and out were a snap. The unit is beautifully appointed, with all necessary amenities, and offers a stellar view and very convenient location to all Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Other reviews have mention an issue with construction noise but we experienced none of this during our 8-day stay. We would stay here again in a heartbeat and highly recommend it to anyone contemplating a PVR getaway.
We rented this condo January 6-20, 2016. Following you will see why I must rate this listing as Poor!
1. Condo is lovely. Furnishings and detail are top-notch.
2. View is breathtaking!
3. Rooftop infinity pool and common gathering area is beautiful!
1. Noise from construction going on off balcony is so loud we would have to close the folding doors! Unfortunately, the noise was still there! It would start mid-morning and go on until 8:00 PM (7 days a week)!
2. The last 2 days of our rental we heard hammering in the adjoining condo(behind our bedroom wall) all day long--they were removing tiles from the floor.
3. The TV was missing from the living room wall the entire 2 weeks we were there! We were told it would be replaced but never was!
4. The building is located on a steep hill! This was really tough for myself (aged 70) to ascend to get to the condo! It is definitely not for the "faint of heart".
5. Music from clubs down the hill (when the construction noises subsided a little) went on and on! I still have the loud beat in my head 1 week later!
6. I could not get the owner to return my emails! It took a week to get our damage deposit refund on Paypal!
We have traveled the world and stayed in many places! This is one I would never return to! Not our idea of a relaxing vacation!
My husband and I stayed here for one night. It is a beautiful condo with amazing ocean views. Unfortunately, there is a big construction project next door. The noise went on for 14 hours. We really couldn't enjoy the condo and certainly had a hard time enjoying the terrace/patio because of the noise and proximity to the workers.
My husband and I enjoyed two lovely weeks her. We can not say enough to recommend the location and the unit itself. Norma was very responsive and in fact helped us arrange a wonderful cook Alma who prepared delicious mexican meals for those lunches and dinners where we preferred to stay in and enjoy the amazing view. All in all an excellent stay and we would recommend it without hesitation.
Perfect space, and great location. One flight of stairs down to the new Mantamar Beach Club. The roof top pool is amazing and the building could not be cleaner. You will not be disappointed renting this unit. The pictures don't lie. Open the door and you're in heaven with views as far as the eye can see. Aaron met us with keys as promised and Norma was a pleasure to work with.
Romantic Zone of Puerto Vallarta is also known as 'Viejo Vallarta' and extends to both sides of the Rio Cuale and just so happens to be the perfect place for those couples or singles wanting a perfect holiday.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
HIGH SEASON 2016 (3/3)
Nov 1 2016 - Dec 19 2016
5 night minimum stay
CHRISTMAS, NEW YEAR 2016
Dec 20 2016 - Jan 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
*Approx Monthly rates,actual rate depends on the days of the reservation.Rental deposit less US100 processing fee is refundable until 90 days prior to arrival.Cancellations between 61-89 days are subject to a 50%surcharge; between 31-60 days are subject to a 75%surcharge; less than 30 days of of arrival are subject to a 100%surcharge.Bookings for Christmas and New Year are subject to 100%surcharge
•50% DEPOSIT UPON CONFIRMATION OF RESERVATION. FINAL PAYMENT 30 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL. HOLIDAY RATES MUST BE SENT 60 DAYS BEFORE ARRIVAL.Failure to pay rental deposit, security deposit or balance of rental on time could result in loss of reservation. If reservations are made less than 30 days before arrival, then 100% of rental and security deposit are required within 7 days of booking.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.