Just a couple hours after touching down at the airport in San José, you could be floating in your own private pool at Casa Española, sipping an ice-cold glass of something alongside your favorite people.
With panoramic views of the jungle, ocean and National Park, your Costa Rica adventure begins now!
For a destination wedding, family reunion or other large-group getaway, Casa Española offers 11,000 square feet of affordable luxury and panoramic ocean views.
OCEAN VIEWS FROM EVERY BEDROOM
At Casa Española, every suite is a master suite, with a private bath in each and ocean views from every single bedroom (yes, all of them!). No need to scramble to claim the best room, because they’re all the best room.
With a total of 10 king beds (complete with hypoallergenic mattresses and pillows) plus comfortable sofabeds spread across four floors, the villa comfortably sleeps 24. And up to 30 can stay if using our additional luxury air mattresses. In other words, don't worry about last minute RSVPs from your fellow guests—we've got you covered!
With our ultra-comfy beds, we don't blame you for sleeping in. But if you do wake with the sun, here are just a few of the dozens of things you can do:
• Perfect your downward dog pose during morning yoga on the penthouse pool deck
• Ask our in-house chef to prepare a traditional Costa Rican breakfast (additional fees may apply)
• Float on a raft with cocktail in the swimming pool
• Take a luxurious rainshower complete with organic Ylang Ylang Shampoo and Banana Conditioner from Raw Botanicals, a fair-trade company whose proceeds support local conservation organizations
• Pretend you’re in a music video while sitting under the waterfall in the 12-person Jacuzzi (yes, the waterfall is in the Jacuzzi)
• Spend the whole day moving between the seven jungle- and ocean-view terraces, counting how many white-faced monkeys, sloths and howler monkeys you can spot swingin’ in the trees around the property
• Host a sunset salsa-dancing class for 30 on the penthouse terrace (our 24-hour concierge will handle the details)
• Take your pups for a walk down to the beach (Fido is welcome at Casa E!).
When you want to head out and explore Manuel Antonio and our surrounding area, you’ve got a ton of options. Flip open our painstakingly compiled “Things to Do” booklet, filled with our personally tested tips for the best activities in and around Manuel Antonio, including:
• Whitewater rafting
• Zip-lining over the jungle canopy
• Crocodile tours (!)
• Four-wheeling on an ATV through the jungle to a waterfall
• Surfing in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean
• Deep-sea fishing (catch a tuna in the morning; grill it on the super-sized barbecue at night)
PRIME LOCATION NEAR NATURE RESERVE
The villa is located on a private gated road, walking distance from the family-friendly, English-speaking town of Manuel Antonio. At Casa Española, you are only:
• A 5-minute cab ride from the hiking trails of Manuel Antonio National Park
• A 20-minute stroll or 5-minute, $6 cab ride from the beach
• A 3-5-minute walk from Manuel Antonio's restaurants, bars, shops, banks, pilates studios and other amenities.
We understand it's hard to plan for large groups so we are here to help every step of the way.
Ask us about our ALL INCLUSIVE packages, includes Villa, Transportation, Activities, Chef Services and Groceries!