|Space||2,750 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
We have a clean 3 bedroom/4 bathroom home with a spacious floorplan and a big garden in Coconut Grove.
The house was built in 1930 and has retained all the original charm, but it has been tastefully remodeled to include all modern amenities. You will not be disappointed!
- Fully furnished (tasteful and contemporary decor)
- 5 minutes to Miracle Mile, Cocowalk and South Miami
- 15 minutes to South Beach
- 10 minutes to Miami airport
- Free WiFi
- Free parking for up to 3 cars
- Full kitchen (microwave, oven, dishwasher, fridge and access to all small appliances)
- Free laundry facilities
- Crib and highchair for baby
- Fenced in completely private backyard with pool
- Quiet and secure neighborhood
The house has 2 large bedrooms with queen bed, each with their on bathroom en suite. The third bedroom is in a very private detached guest house, also with queen bed and its own bathroom. Each bedroom has its own TV plus another TV in the living room. There is a sofabed for overflow on the main living room. The house has a fully equipped very nice and new kitchen, a breakfast room, a large dining room table that sits 8, a pool table and more.
We welcome respectful, clean guests and can offer guidance on things to do in Miami if desired.
I like chocolate...and also like people so it is a pleasure to help you having a nice time at our house in Miami. I came to USA in 2000, lived in Philadelphia, Providence, Manhattan and finally Miami where my family is and i met my wonderful husband . I am an Architect and a Landscape Architect, love to cook and to spoil my hubby and two boys. I like to be busy so I also help my husband with his real estate business.
Bea purchased this house in 2009
Coconut Grove is the oldest modern continuously-inhabited neighborhood of Miami, Florida in Miami-Dade County. Coconut Grove is a wonderful historic part of Miami with a lot of charm. The Grove is well known for its wild foliage, and large tree coverage.
This house epitomizes that old Florida charm. It has original Dade County wood floors a fireplace and a pool. It is warm and inviting, yet large enough for a whole family to stay.
We shared this home with family on our vacation. We had 6 adults and 3 children.
1. There was plenty of room for all of us and we were all very happy.
2. The beds were very comfortable and the bathrooms were spacious.
3. Central location making it easier to get to any of the attractions we wanted to go visit.
4. There were a couple of issues right after we arrived but they were taken care of very quickly by the owner.
5. There is a park within walking distance if you want to get the kids out of the pool.
6. Doors require a code to get into the house so you don't have to worry about taking a key with you when you leave.
7. The pool had a fence around it.
1. Even though it is in a residential neighborhood, the house was on a busy street and we could hear the cars in the back yard while sitting out on the patio.
Not cons but me just being picky:
1. Vacuum did not work very well. Having younger kids with us there were lots of times when we needed to vacuum up spills and the vacuum didn't help very much.
2. Some of the kitchen tools (e.g. knives, skillets) could be replaced.
3. Not all the bathrooms have a tub.
4. Not sure if this was required by the owner or by VRBO but I had to download the app in order to get the "check-in" information. Since this is not an app I would use much, I found it annoying that I had to download it in order to get any information.
Overall, we loved this place and would stay here again.
Close to a park with outdoor play equipment & beautiful trees. Relatively close driving distance to downtown Coconut Grove. Responsive landlords.
We rented this house while in town for the World Baseball Classic. The location was perfect. It was a straight shot to the airport, close to awesome restaurants and shopping, and an easy drive to Little Havana, downtown Miami and South Beach. The house itself is fun and funky and the layout works super well for 2-3 couples. Each room is separate and has its own bathroom. The outside area is just what you need, complete with a pool. If you're looking for a nice home just outside of downtown, this is the property.
Great location to Coral Gables and US 1. Felt very safe. Particularly very clean place. Alot larger than expected. Great amenities. Other than home being dated... great and easy check in and check out process.
definitely an older home but very spacious. we had friends and family visit and they too thought it was a very nice home. the home does need slight updates but overall it was located about 15-20 mins depending on traffic to south beach. the pool stayed warm all day and night and theres a mango tree that provides fresh mangos daily. They were quite delicious, you can also ask the family of 5 peacocks that visit us every morning around 8am to indulge in the fallen mangos. LOL id def use this home again.
Very convenient house, the owner was very nice and help us with minor details we requested.
I would recommend the house specialy families with children
Coconut Grove is the oldest modern continuously-inhabited neighborhood of Miami, Florida in Miami-Dade County.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.