|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee
- Our townhome is close to the beach, the beautiful Ritz Carlton and the Golf Club of Amelia. Walk or ride bikes to them along the convenient walking paths, and you can enjoy a round of golf, a meal outside overlooking the ocean, dinner at a Five Star restaurant with amazing views, shopping or a spa experience all within the Ritz complex. A mile and a half away is the Summer Beach Beach Club where you can enjoy the beach, a pool with ocean views, a tiki hut and snack bar (operated seasonally) and locker room facilities. Other activities on or near the island include relaxing on the beach, beach walking, shelling, fishing, beach horseback riding, kayaking, river cruises, shopping for antiques and dining opportunities up and down the beach and in historic downtown Fernandina.
- Amelia Island is a very special place to us. The beach is almost empty year-round! Canopy oaks line the streets. Our neighborhood is very quiet and pristine with many fulltime residents. The pool in our neighborhood was voted best on the island, and you can often enjoy it by yourself. The winter months on Amelia Island are mild and it is a great place for year-round short term or long term stays.
- Our luxury unit has everything you may need. The kitchen is fully equipped. We have bikes, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach toys and games. There is Comcast cable, free WiFi and unlimited long distance phone service. Each bedroom has its own television as well as an individual bathroom.
- Our unit is perfect for couples or families with children.
I visit two friends twice per year in different locations. We stayed at this beautiful home for 5 days. The area is beautiful with the Ritz down the road and downtown, which is full of vibrant restaurants and shops, in close driving distance. We enjoyed returning to the solace of this home after each excursion. The home is beautifully decorated, spacious and has every amenity that you could wish to have. Marilyn is a delight to work with. Stay here and enjoy every minute!!!
This is a great rental! It is a beautiful place with plenty of room for a really great price. My group was in town for a wedding and we had 9 people stay in this rental. It didn't feel cramped and accommodated my group very well. We enjoyed the extra amenities in the garage such as the beach equipment and bicycles. Also there is a pool very close to this rental and it is a very clean beautiful pool with place to lay out and places for shading. Also, the property owner was wonderful to work with. She was very efficient and responded to my emails in a timely manner. We had a problem getting into the garage upon our arrival and she answered the phone the first time I called and helped us get in right away. I would highly recommend this rental to anyone looking for a great place to stay on the island!
We loved this townhome! It is located in a quiet gated community and it is really close to the beach and shopping centers. When we walked in, we noticed that it was much more spacious than we expected. Each of the bedrooms have a bathroom which makes it great for couples and families as well. The owner was incredibly nice and was available whenever we needed her. She left menus of local restaurants and things to do on the island which was very helpful. The home has everything you need and it is decorated very well. It was very clean (which is most important in my book), well-maintained, and relaxing. There are great restaurants on the beach and the locals were very friendly. I cannot say enough great things about this property. We travel a lot and this has to be one of my favorite, if not my favorite home. I will definitely be returning! Thanks Marilyn!
We just got back from an amazing weekend staying at the townhome. It was the perfect spot for us. The owner really makes it feel like a home and not a rental. We were close to everything, the beach... downtown Fernandina... the pool... and much more. We will definitely be back!
I can't recommend enough this charming, beautifully decorated townhome for an island getaway. It's tucked away in a gated community. It's quiet, the streets are tree lined. Such a picturesque setting with the Spanish moss dripping from the live oaks.
The community pool area is gorgeous. Walking and bike paths give you freedom to roam. It's an easy drive to the historic and charming town of Fernandina Beach. The owner has compiled a wonderful list of restaurants and suggested "must see" beaches. For a romantic getaway or for a family escape, this townhouse offers it all.
We were very satisfied with this townhouse. It includes all of the amenities needed for a vacation and is decorated very nicely! We were not at the house much because of wedding activities, but loved how secluded and quiet the area is. I highly recommend this townhouse for a family vacation!
Beautiful public and private beaches throughout the island coast.
Amelia River Cruises located at the marina in historic downtown Fernandina provides several different sightseeing cruises including an option to cruise over to Cumberland Island and see the wild horses.
Fishing charters and boat rentals are available as well.
Kayak Amelia located in Talbot Islands State Park provides guided and self-guided kayak tours.
Multiple horseback riding options are available.
Public and resort golf courses are abundant on and off the island.
Sliders and The Surf are local restaurants with live music overlooking the beach and ocean.
Historic Downtown Fernandina has many restaurants, bars and shops.
Spa & Shops at Amelia Island Plantation (Omni Resort) offer additional restaurants, bars and shops.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
The security deposit will be refunded after checkout if terms agreed to are met.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.