|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Escape to the seclusion of the forest and enjoy all that Lake Tahoe has to offer! This amazing townhouse sits on almost 100 acres of quiet, lakefront resort property with a balcony overlooking the water. This luxurious community includes a heated pool, sauna and seven tennis courts. Sit out and feast your eyes on the breathtaking lake views surrounding this wonderful spot.
This home has plenty of windows so you’ll never be far from the amazing views. Three bedrooms—with one King bed, one Queen bed and two twins—and three bathrooms provide ample space for you and your guests. The common areas are bright, sunny and perfect for catching up with friends and family during your vacation. The great room, with vaulted ceilings and oversized windows, is truly lovely. Prep your meals in the gourmet kitchen and enjoy them on the balcony with panoramic views of Lake Tahoe!
Lake Tahoe provides endless opportunities for water sports—including: fishing, boating (rentals and docking), swimming beaches and kayaking. Buoys can be rented by the week if you bring your boat and there is a pier attendant available to take you to your boat. You're also surrounded by the Tahoe National Forest which offers skiing, snowmobiling, and snowshoeing in the winter, as well as hiking and biking trails in the summer. This town home is perfect for anyone who loves nature and gorgeous scenery.
Key Residence Features:
- Outdoor dining on the balcony with amazing views of Lake Tahoe and the surrounding forest
- Stylish great room with floor to ceiling windows to let in the light
- Community amenities include trails on 100 acres of property, seven tennis courts and a heated pool
- Master Bedroom: King size bed, TV, closet, dresser and deck access
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, closet, dresser and deck access
- Bedroom 3: Two Twin size beds, closet and dresser
- Additional Sleeping: The sleeper sofa (Queen) in the living area can sleep 2 additional people
- The Soule Domain, "Creative American dining in an elegant log cabin"
- Wolfdales, "Cuisine unique" fine dining
- No smoking (outside only)
- No pets allowed
- Sunday to Sunday stays only from 6/1 - 9/14
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this townhome in 0
Well kitted kitchen and amenities.
The condo has an open floor plan, lovely light colored walls and ceiling and an unbelievable view of Lake Tahoe. The balcony is large and provides the perfect spot to relax and enjoy the view. The condo was very clean and even the windows were sparkling clean. I highly recommend this condo. There are many great restaurants and activities nearby so the location is great