UPDATE: Our building and little town was devastated by Hurricane Michael 10/10/18. The Surfside building has been gutted and the roof is 2/3 gone. Most of the homes near us were either blown down or washed away. I have left this site up so that previous guests/new guests can check back to see when the building/our condo will be habitable. Looks like 6-8 months. At this time there are absolutely no condo buildings close to the beach that are habitable. I have added a couple pictures so you can see what we are dealing with. Here is a link that you can scroll back and forth from before and after and zoom in.
Building constructed 11 years ago. This condo has newer furnishings and freshly painted main living area. Great deck with large elevated chairs overlooking ocean and city pier, where you can fish. Comfortable mattresses on both beds, and memory foam mattress on pull out couch. Wonderful area in Mexico Beach, easy to walk to everything. Kitchen fully furnished with extras like crockpot and blender for cocktails. Beach towels/chairs for the beach. You're gonna love this place!
1. Please check out no later than 9:00 am (housekeeping starts at 9:00 am).
2. Load and start the dishwasher. USE ONLY DISHWASHER SOAP
3. Please wash and dry the beach towels and bath towels prior to departure.
4. Empty the fridge (discard food) and please take the trash out (trash chutes are
located both to the east and west of unit by elevators).
5. Remove used linens from main bed.
6. Remove used linens from sleeper sofa.
7. Remove used linens from bunk beds.
8. Please don’t forget to leave all the resort wrist bands (there will be a charge of
$10.00 for each unreturned resort/pool tags).
9. Please close the balcony sliding door and lock the front door.
Keywords: beachfront, beachview, elevator, wifi, cable, phone, clean,