About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
Cottage, 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath, (Sleeps 4)
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE VRBO QUOTE FEATURE QUOTES RENTALS RATES IN US DOLLARS. SUMMER RATES (JULY AND AUGUST) ARE $1,500 (CANADIAN) PER WEEK. MAY, JUNE, SEPT AND OCTOBER RATES ARE $1,250 (CANADIAN). 10% DISCOUNT FOR RENTALS OF MORE THAN ONE WEEK.
Located on the south west side of Browning Island, Lake Muskoka (just east of Cariquette Island) this 'boat access only', private, small but cozy, two bedroom cottage features westerly and north westerly view and 170' of private treed and sunny shoreline. The cottage sleeps up to 4 but is best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child.
Enjoy stunning sunset views from multiple sitting areas, a private deck by the cottage, a sitting area by the boathouse or a private point. Excellent swimming with both shallow and deep water and a raft to catch rays of sun. West and North exposure and typical day-long breeze from the open waters to the west make this location virtually bug-free during daylight hours.
The waterway is quiet both on weekends and during the week as the only traffic is from one of your few island neighbours. This cottage provides the true 'on the water' Muskoka experience. Should you wish more privacy or have a desire to accommodate a group of 8 to 10 in comfort, rent the luxury cottage on the lot next door. Both cottages together provide total privacy, your own private point and over 330' of shoreline.
- open concept
- sleeps 2 to 4 (1 double, 1 bunk bed with double bunk on bottom and single bunk on top) - best suited to a couple or a couple with a small child
- large 3 piece bathroom
- fully equipped apartment sized kitchen - fridge, 4 burner smooth cook-top, microwave, toaster oven, toaster, coffee maker
- TV/DVD/Bell Satellite TV
- Bell internet
- excellent cellular phone reception
- Small stereo with CD player
- Ceiling Fan
- Propane BBQ
- Two picnic tables, 8 muskoka chairs at various sitting areas throughout the property
- Multiple sitting areas (deck - 4 lounge chairs + picnic table , boathouse - 4 muskoka chairs + picnic table, point - 2 muskoka chairs)
- Swimming raft
- private docking facilities in a sheltered bay for up to 3 boats in quiet bay - in extreme weather (storm or high wind) conditions the owner may dock up to 1 boat at dock on a temporary basis
BOAT RENTALS AVAILABLE
- starting at $900 per week from Walkers Point Marina or Beaumaris Marina
- water taxi service from Campbell’s Landing Marina - $40 each way
- call or email for details
Keywords: Lake Muskoka, Lake Joseph, Lake Rosseau, Island, Quaint, Cozy, Couples, West, Sun, Port Carling, Bracebridge, Bala, Gravenhurst, Sun, West, Muskoka
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Jon Stungevicius
If you need to find out more about the owner please visit www.waterhousesearch.com. Click on profile for Jon Stungevicius.
Jon Stungevicius purchased this Cottage in 2002
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Boat rentals and water taxis are available at www.allportmarina.com.
Confirmation deposit is one third of the rental fee at time of booking, balance due 60 days prior to the rental period, security deposit of $300. Owner preference is that guest cleans the cottage on departure. Cleaning can be arranged at an additional fee of $300.00.