Welcome to villa HKK-420, another professionally managed luxury home by KBM Hawaii, your premiere source of luxury vacation rentals and real estate! Our calendar and rates are accurate - last update was today at 9:50 AM.
Majestic mountain views are sure to WOW any guest as soon as they enter this open concept, two bed and two bath villa located on the 4th floor of the newer Konea tower. This is the perfect villa for a family or two couples and can accommodate up to 6 adults. The large living area has wrap around floor to ceiling glass showing off Maui's gorgeous mountains and the beautiful landscaped grounds of the resort.
SPECIALS: Take advantage of special gap pricing (other discounts below and on our website):
* 8 nights 05/21/2017 - 05/29/2017: $326/nt (regularly $329) ++ Includes Free Car ++
Honua Kai Resort is the location for your ultimate luxury Maui vacation. Every villa features folding patio doors to extend the interior space into the patio to create the perfect indoor/outdoor tropical experience. Your family will love the five-star amenities, including:
* Beautiful Beachfront Resort situated 30 feet from the Pacific Ocean for the best sand, sun and sea that Maui offers.
* Four Heated Pools, including a waterfall oasis with a waterslide winding through for hours of fun
* World famous Duke's Beach House Restaurant located oceanfront at the resort.
* 16 Professional Viking BBQs throughout the resort - bring your best bbq sauces!
* Aina Gourmet Market located in the Hokulani tower for groceries and sundries
* Fitness Center - located in the Konea tower featuring top-of-the-line machines including stationary bikes, treadmills, elliptical strength training machines and free weights.
* Ho'ola Health Spa to experience contemporary spa and massage treatments with Himalayan Salt Spa.
All properties professionally managed by KBM Hawaii include the following packages at no additional cost to make your vacation one you will always remember:
* Complementary Vehicle Package featuring a free 4-door rental car (with six nights or more) available from the airport. Larger and luxury vehicle upgrades available from $9/night.
* Hotel Amenities Package featuring L'Occitane bath and body products found only in luxury spas and resorts worldwide, premium bath linens, pressed bed linens steamed with lavender, filtered water, and Hawaiian Host chocolate covered macadamias.
* Vacation Starter Package featuring dish towels, paper towels, dish soap, dishwasher detergent, trash bags, bathroom tissue, laundry detergent, and more.
* Pool and Beach Package featuring with extra-large beach towels, folding beach chairs, beach umbrella, ice chest, boogie boards, and sand bucket and toys for hours of beach fun
* Entertainment Package featuring free wireless internet, house phone, cable tv service, and high-definition flat screen tv(s) with HDMI ports for your personal video cameras, dvds, gaming consoles, Apple TV, etc.
* Children's Package featuring a portable Pac 'n Play (bring your own baby sheet), high chair/booster, plastic cups / dishes / utensils, and large bucket of sand toys for the beach.
Don't gamble your vacation investment! KBM Hawaii is a licensed, full service luxury vacation rental and real estate sales company in Lahaina, Maui with an A++ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Book with confidence knowing our concierge, activities, and maintenance staff are just minutes away on call 24/7 for assistance and/or emergencies should you ever need to reach out for assistance during your stay.
Premium Services - just a call or click away:
* Daily or on-demand maid service and fresh linen drop-off
* KBM Hawaii activities desk with discount golf, luau, snorkel and sunset boat trips, surf lessons, paddle board rentals and more
With over 60 years of combined hotel, real estate, and vacation rental experience, KBM Hawaii's award winning team has been delivering quality real estate services to fit any lifestyle, taste and budget. We believe that more choices, value and service in the world's most desirable vacation destinations equal very happy guests. In the tradition of providing guests with exceptional values, KBM Hawaii offers an incredible selection of accommodations at the best available rates. Every resort offers a unique balance of value and amenities, and kids 17 and under stay free (when using existing bedding). For extra savings, we invite you explore our online specials and offers. Each year, we enjoy the privilege of meeting and welcoming over a million guests from around the world, many of whom return again and again. Please allow us to help you discover why millions have made KBM Hawaii's properties their favorite place to stay!.
KBM Hawaii purchased this condo in 2005
This beautiful villa is a privately owned residence made available for your vacation enjoyment exclusively by KBM Hawaii Luxury Real Estate and Vacation Rentals.
Kyle checked us in and was wonderful! We really enjoyed our experience with KBM and will be back. The room and KBM staff were great.
Securing our accommodations from start to finish was one of the easiest I have ever done. The condo was beautiful, clean and in the perfect spot on the island of Maui.
We had a wonderful time at the Honua Kai Resort. We enjoyed using the four different pools throughout our stay and especially liked the sandy beach which was perfect for swimming. Plus we loved the fact that KBM offered a free rental car with our stay. KBM was a pleasure to work with and the booking process went very easy and smooth.
We booked at honua Kai at the recommendation of my brother who had been twice with his wife and son... We considered staying in Kihei but tripped across this unit and I am so glad we found it!! We came as a couple and a couple with a new baby all looking for some sun to escape the rain in bc... We really appreciated the quick response to emails and also the fun reminder notifications that our vacation was coming soon! Justin was fantastic calling us to arrange to meet and get us checked in and gave us a quick run down on the condo which is lovely! Fully equipped (if you are a chef bring knives! But otherwise perfect) the pools and the staff are way better than anticipated even which is hard to believe... Happy hour is from 3-5 but there are guys and gals from dukes wandering all day to bring drinks and snacks for purchase and security staff (esp but not exclusively zaylen!) who make you feel welcome and secure as they make sure only guests are hanging by the pool...many days we would hit the beach for a run and the pools for a leisurely afternoon plunge and bevvie...great grocery store a walk across the street that was reasonably priced and had most things you would want...walk to whalers village and a bus if you want for a couple bucks ...even in the awesome rainstorm dukes was a fun reprieve and the coffee shop staff had some great advice ...concierge booked us a luau with no trouble ...all four(well five if you include the babe) enjoyed our stay so much! Hope to be back to honua Kai and will look for 420 for the gorgeous mountain view and being well taken care of! Mahalo !
We just returned from spending 8 nights at Honua Kai, spent in two different condominiums (the other was unit 229 in the Hokulani building), and really enjoyed our stay. Both units were immaculate, and the kitchens fully stocked. This unit faces the mountains, which wasn't a bad view, and was windier than unit 229 which was on the inside courtyard with an ocean view. Honua Kai is a VERY kid friendly resort (my daughters are 16 and 18 years old) which would be fantastic if you have little children. Just keep this in mind if that is an issue for you, it wasn't for us. Regarding the managment company, they are fantastic. Check in was a breeze, and changing between units was not a problem (we knew we had to do this as we couldn't book enough nights in a single unit). They (as well as the owners of unit 229) really helped us out as well when we had to extend our vacation 2 days as my daughter couldn't fly due to an ear infection. We greatly appreciated that, so thank you John and Josh. I highly recommend both of these units, and working with this management group. Can't wait to return.
Lahaina Sugar Cane Train: