Treat yourself with our sensational dream villa :)
A high-end SKI, BEACH, WEDDING, WINE, HOCKEY & GOLF private villa rental built in 2007 on 3260 sf in our 4 ½ acre magnificent property with sensational views.
From 1. March 2013 we decided to rent villa Orion.
Villa Orion is ideal as vacation rental villa for:
• Wine Lovers
• Business Travellers
• Outdoor Lovers: skiing, golfing, flying, triathlon, hunting, biking, horseback riding, fishing, paragliding, heli-skiing, tennis, spa, gold panning
• Families reunions and (girl) friend week(end)s
• Affluent families looking for peace & privacy without the hassle of a hotel room, a second home or a destination club
• Media personalities or actors/photo models waiting for film & photo shoots
• Romantic honeymooners
• Executives, directors, professionals and entrepreneurs planning to enjoy personalized services with spacious and luxury accommodations
• Physicians and medical specialists longing for outdoor living and absolute privacy.
Our local concierge and reservation manager are looking forward to welcome you.
Outside Villa Orion Penticton:
When you enter our gated estate - see photo 2 – you can oversee this 4 ½ acre private retreat property in front of you. Follow the cedar lined lane through the peach & nectarine orchards.
First you will reach ample parking for many modes of transportation. Next the introvert rear side of the villa presenting itself with the kitchen window and the red front door.
Chinese stepping stones lead you in a sensory journey through the grounds. On your left the Bench garden with many different roses, grasses and trees.
Listen to the monk-tones of the giant chime - photo 3 - hung high in the circle of pines and firs. An ideal location for meditation and reflection.
Returning to the lawn we continue our walk around the villa (photo 4).
Vast and impressive lake view - photo 5 - flowering beds, massive trees, nature at its magnificence. Watch the lazy sail boats drift by, marvel at dare-devil speed boats. Sunsets blaze from this multi-level terrace. Stunning local fire-work displays.
Walking on the lake side garden you encounter Echinacea flowers, roses, walnut tree, acer tree and papa & mamma fir. Discover the west terrace at the lake front. The ground and first floor is a huge glass sensation (photo 6).The border of the west terrace can be used as picnic place, brunch & barbecue area or just for reading The Globe & Mail.
Continue the garden walk entering the Japanese garden with its waterfall, roses, bonsai and Japanese guard shrines, solar illuminated (photo 7). This is one of the six shrines protecting the corners of the villa. Together with our six Xi’an warriors depicting the hidden armies of Qin Shi Huang, the first Emperor of China: we are safe.
Ground floor Villa Orion Penticton:
Opening the red front door you will step into the hall. On your right is the kitchen - photo 8 - with all the luxuries – like a Wolf furnace – you may expect.
On your left is the western bedroom - photo 9 & 10 - with a NEW king size bed and a bath room. Opening here the sliding glass doors - photo 11 - you step into your south terrace with a look at the magical wind chime.
Back into the hall you enter the living room: a breath taking glass experience. A 100% glass front at the ground and first floor (photo 1). Enjoy the transparency and lightness of the living room. Taste your privacy, luxury and romance. And dance because nobody can see you. You are living on the edge of the clay cliffs, high above the Okanagan Lake. Look at the photos of the gorgeous living room! And compare the clay cliff wall - photo 12 - around your fire place with the real one (photo 13). Around the corner is the dining area - close to the kitchen - for 6 persons (photo 14).
At this lakeside front you can enjoy the gorgeous west terrace to eat, drink and sunbathe ( photo 15). Your silent public beach is immediately down the cliffs, a seven minutes’ walk (photo 16/17). If you like the crowded beach with its sun beds, umbrellas, beach bars and restaurants it will take you a twelve minute drive.
Across from the western room your will find the master bedroom (photo 18). From this NEW king size bed with memory foam mattress you are looking deep down into downtown illuminating Penticton. In the luxury bath room you can relax in the Jacuzzi bath (photo 19) and under the hydro massage - photo 20 - system (waterfall, chroma therapy color cycles and body jets).
First floor Villa Orion Penticton:
Climb the staircase (photo 21) up the first floor. Relax either in the cinema area (digital & cable television, DVD). Or in the atrium - the open glass vestibule (photo 22) - the walk & sitting area above the ground floor.
Or at the (partly covered) patio (photo 23) - leaving the atrium - with the game area (Nintendo Wii games). And the outdoor lifestyle furniture for sunbathing, cocooning or reading at this breath taking area.
Although villa Orion has two bedrooms - 4 persons - you can hire an extra NEW queen size bed for your fifth and sixth person. This bed is at the atrium, close to our third bath room is in the atrium (photo 24).
Basement Villa Orion Penticton:
Our villa has a cellar, where you can use the Miele washing machine and the dryer. Here you can store your suitcases and wines.
Villa Orion is an unmatched retreat designed for high standards and exquisite taste. The villa epitomizes all that is beautiful about modern architecture, with its smooth white lines, glass walls, tasteful interior. Furnished in neutral colors, paintings and open rooms to wide terraces against the backdrop of the Okanagan Lake.
Villa Orion is luxuriously delivering:
* Amenities = gourmet kitchen with professional-grade refrigerator, dishwasher, Wolf furnace, fine dishes and glassware, high-grade counter top appliances, spa-like bathroom, Jacuzzi and a hydro massage system, designer decorated bedrooms, fireplace (wood), professional grade appliances, luxury brand name bath products, high thread count sheets, linens of the highest quality, three NEW top beds!
* Art = beautiful paintings & sculptures.
* Technologies = air conditioning, heating system, electrical shutters, first-rate electronics, LCD high definition television, state-of-the-art home theater system, digital music channels, Wi-Fi internet and video game consoles (Wii).
* Outdoor = silent public beach just bellow our clay cliffs; modern picnic set + outdoor barbecue; landscaped gardens with private patios & verandas; lifestyle outdoor furniture.
Our reservation manager and concierge are at your service!