|Minimum Stay||7 - 10 nights|
Your booking will be backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee when you complete your reservation online and finalize payment on HomeAway.
Beautiful, pristine, recently built luxury villa, fully furnished, perfect for 3 couples or extended family and friends getting together in heavenly paradise. African mahogany millworks, granite counter-tops, Brazilian cherry & travertine floors throughout. Relax in the tropical, tranquil expanse of lush flora surrounding the villa.
• High end tasteful finishes and furnishings throughout. An exceptional architectural design brings you together with family & friends in the spacious Great Room, Media Rooms, and numerous Lanais with magnificent views of the golf course, mountains, waterfalls, rainbows and sunsets, while enjoying a private suite to retire to. Two car garage to park and enter the Villa via for those 'Hawaiian rain blessing arrivals'.
• Cascading water wall flows under the lanai at the entry to the master suites. Each suite and the master is at the end of a hall, complete onto itself. The master bedroom has a walk in shower and sunset lanai. A 4th bedroom/office combination has a fold out twin sofa and office desk with WiFi for the entire villa. There are also four air mattresses for sleeping in the media rooms or roomy suites.
• Two media rooms, 5 HDTVs, including one above the jacuzzi in the 1st floor Master Suite.
• A large, fully furnished kitchen with stainless steel appliances & essential provisions, including bar stools for many cooks to gather. Dine by the Koi fishpond on the middle lanai, relax on the four other 1st & 2nd floor furnished lanais, or in the hot tub for tropical sunsets.
• Fresh bouquets await you in every booked suite (weather & season permitting)
• Numerous beach chairs, sun-umbrella's, boogie boards, snorkel gear, and lawn games for all.
• A 3-5 minute drive (or walk) to St. Regis Resort Spa and Restaurant or Poolside Dining with gorgeous Hanalei Bay, Bali Hai, & panoramic mountain views.
• Walk to your choice of:
o 4 beaches* to swim, snorkel, boogie board and beach comb.
o Queen's Bath to explore
o Tennis courts at Hanalei Bay Resort
o World Renowned Makai Golf Course (The Prince Golf Course is 5 minute drive)
• Within 10-15 minute of driving you can:
o Explore numerous sandy, beaches, hiking trails, Zip-Lines, horseback riding, & bike rides.
o Rent paddleboards, surfboards, kayaks, snorkel equipment in Hanalei for the Bay and River.
o Take Helicopter tours from the Princeville Airport with stunning views of; precipitous Na Pali Coastline with razor thin spires to the heavens; Wai'ale'ale Crater with waterfalls from all sides at 3,000 ft high; and finally Waimea Canyon, 'the Grand Canyon of the Pacific'.
o Find numerous restaurants, luaus, and shops of all kinds from Kilauea to Hanalei.
• All with the Abundance of Aloha Ambiance pervading the lush Kauai North Shore.
* 1) Pu’u Poa Beach by St Regis Resort, 2) Hideaways Beach by Pu’u Poa Resort Condos, 3) Hideaway Beach by Pali Ka Kua Resort Condos, 4) Kaweonui/Sealodge Beach accessed by path just beside gate at the Kaweonui Road cul de sac.
HI State TAT#W80333543-01
The layout of this house works great for indoor & outdoor living and entertaining and includes many amenities which most other rentals do not. We were staying with our 3 adult children and had plenty of room for both family enjoyment and privacy. We enjoyed many family dinners in the spacious open kitchen with all the modern conveniences, which made it very inviting for all to join in. Andrew was very available and helpful to answer any questions and made us feel very welcomed. Of our many trips to Kauai's North Shore in the past 30 years, this was one of our favorite stays, thanks to the beautiful Waterfall Villa.
We definately look forward to renting this house again.
We loved it !! We get vacation rentals all the time and this one never had any issues with it very happy with this house :)
Everything about the house was perfect: space, utilities, owner, location, etc. As a family of 7, there was plenty of room to be together but also spend time apart. Also, the location was a great North Shore location with easy access to everything. Thanks Andrew for a wonderful place - we hope to be back!
This Villa was perfect for us. There were 8 of us including a baby and toddler and there was more then enough space, beds, cribs and toys for us all. The house is divided in a way that the early risers or night owls will not disturb the rest of the guests. The location is perfect, it is in walking distance to a couple of beaches and some breath taking looks out for watching the sun set or rise. Andrew was extremely helpful and very responsive to any and all questions we had. I highly recommend this Villa and can't imagine staying anywhere else.
We had a group of 10, 6 adults and 4 children. This house was perfect. Plenty of room for everyone to have their own space. There were plenty of air mattresses for the kids to sleep on. There are five patios so there are plenty of relaxing areas to unwind. The house was beautiful and in an incredibly beautiful location. Andrew was very kind and helpful with suggestions and there is an excellent guide book at the home. We enjoyed our Kauai/Princeville stay and can't wait to return.
We stayed here late January. The house was perfect for our group of 8 but could accommodate more nicely. The house is wonderfully located in the heart of Princeville. There is a grocery store close by allowing us to cook in most of our vacation but when we decided to venture out we found great places to eat in Princeville and nearby Hanalei. It's amazing how much there is to do on such a small island. We loved our vacation and would not hesitate to recommend this home!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 20 2016 - Jan 5 2017
10 night minimum stay
May 7 2017 - Aug 21 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Damage Waiver Fee||$95 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fees Collected||$425 + Tax|
If the calendar shows only 5 nights open between two previous bookings, then a 5 night booking is possible.
Reservations are only booked with 2 nights or less, or 7 nights or more, exist between previous bookings.
Holiday event bookings may be flexible 1-3 days when existing reservation dates allow.
Holiday Bookings require a $1,500 Deposit with the Balance Paid 90 days prior to Arrival.
Cancellations Require Confirmed Receipt 90 days Prior to Arrival.
HI State TAT&GET#W80333543-01
All Hawaii TAT & GET taxes are collected and paid as required by the law and with due respect for our Ohana working diligently at the State Capital.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.