|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Hale Ono Loa is west Maui's best kept secret! Come as strangers leave as friends!! Oceanfront condo with resort amenities without resort crowds.
* Quiet and relaxing complex
* Free Off street parking
* Sixty-seven unit complex. Recently completed building renovations - A jewel of the West Side!
* Incredible ocean views from the lanai as well as from the inside of the unit
* Choice of sunbathing locations; lanai, pool side and sundeck overlooking the ocean
* Tropical 2 acre setting with banana trees, lime trees and flowering plants and palm trees
* New Shuffle board
*Aloha deck over the ocean is the perfect spot to watch Sea Turtles which come in a couple of times a day to feed
* Recently renovated condo
* Fully stocked kitchen, all paper products, bath and facial tissues, paper towels, provided during your entire stay. you provide your food & beverage
* Beach gear provided (beach chairs, towels, beach bags, boogie boards, pool noodles & beach mats, and a cooler & freezer packs for trips to the beach and sightseeing around the Island. Binoculars for whale watching.
* All linens are here and ready for your use
*Pillows and mattress covers are replaced every 6 months
* New Flat screen tv
* Walk in shower
* Cal-King bed
* Queen size sleeper sofa
* Newly carpeted living room & bedroom
* Lanai has a large table and 4 new cushioned chairs and a chaise lounge for relaxing and sunning
* Free long distance calling to the mainland & Canada
* Secure WiFi available
* Raised toilet
Keywords:QUIET OCEANFRONT,WHALE WATCHING, TURTLES, SNORKELING,GOLF,NEWLY UPGRADED, BEAUTIFUL SUNSETS, RAINBOWS, ROMANTIC, A GREAT GETAWAY.
Bill & Marilyn are retired and divide our time between Maui & New Hampshire. We enjoy water aerobics at the Lahaina Aquatic Center. Worth looking into.
Marilyn Shepard purchased this condo in 2001
Honokowai has a wonderful 'village' feel. Lots of early morning walkers, a local farmer's market, a nearby coffee shop. Love the area!!
* Local farmer's market within walking distance
* Local beaches (for the walkers, close location to the condo: Honokowai Beach Park - perfect for families with play area & protected beach. Honoapiilani Beach park - the beginning of the Ka'anapli beaches and a great beach walk trail
* Close to Kapalua, Ka'anpali & Lahaina. Right on the bus route, if you choose to use publlic transportation.
* Championship golf courses nearby
* Local activities (a few): horseback riding, zip line, paddle boards, deep sea fishing, surfing, cayaking, whale watching (also from your lanai!), tour boats, luaus, restaurants from on a budget pricing to $$$$. SO MUCH MORE!!
* Eat out at one of the local restaurants, take out, or cook in the condo or at the complex new barbecue gas grills & eat on the lanai or on the sundeck both with incredible views of the ocean an.d watch the turtles right out front
We provide all paper products(bath tissue, facial tissue & paper towels) along with dishwasher & laundry detergent during your entire stay. We also have 'pantry items' so you don't have to buy spices, etc.
* Best sunset viewing in Maui from your lanai or on the sundeck!
* Falling asleep to the sounds of the ocean and waking to the resident birds. Quiet and relaxing!
MARILYN AND BILL
CELEBRATING OUR 30TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY IN MAUI WAS GREAT. MARILYN THANK YOU FOR WORKING WITH ME TO SURPRISE MY WIFE WITH THIS TRIP AND ALL THE RECOMMENDATIONS YOU GAVE ME OF THINGS TO DO , PLACES TO GO, MADE THIS A SPECIAL TRIP FOR BOTH OF US.
WE WOULD LIKE TO AGREE WITH ALL OF YOUR PAST GUESTS, EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT. GREAT JOB GUYS.
Experience was great. The owners helped in every possible way and were extremely acoomodating. I highly recommend them.
We loved this property. It was very clean, had items we needed for cooking, beaching, etc not to mention the view!!
It is a great location and the owners went above board to make sure our stay was great. Would highly recommend this property
This was our 2nd time to Hale Ono Loa and this condo. As before, it was perfect in every way -- comfortable, clean, inviting, and stocked with those extra accessories you need for going to the beach. The sound of the waves, the beautiful sunsets from the lanai, and the cool breezes blowing through the condo were just heavenly. The location is good -- close to shopping at Whaler's Village and Lahaina and close to the snorkeling beaches. We recommend this condo heartily to anyone looking for a bit of paradise in Maui.
My wife and me stayed in this condo for our honeymoon for 10 days. It was fantastic and exactly as advertised. It had everything you can ask for which made it feel like home away from home. Coming from Wisconsin my wife was surprised that there was no air condition. Though there was no need for it because the condo is right off of the ocean and the breeze was all that was needed. The best part of renting from Bill and Marilyn was there communication and helpful in sites from the time we booked til the time we left. They were very accommodating and would recommend this condo to anyone who is going to Maui. Especially if it is your first time going there. The best part of the condo was the ability to watch the family of sea turtles everyday. Thanks again Bill and Marilyn.
We stayed in this condo April 7-13, 2015 and our only complaint was that it wasn't long enough!!
Upon arrival we were pleased to find the condo exactly as advertised; clean and in great condition. Our communication with Marilyn prior to our arrival was most helpful and made us feel almost like we were going to stay with family. The location was great and we were able to explore the island as well as relax by the pool and on the nearby beaches. We enjoyed snorkeling, watching the sea turtles and beautiful the sunsets. They really were as spectacular as everyone says they are!
All in all we thoroughly enjoyed our week in Maui and our stay in this condo. We would highly recommend it to any one looking for a quiet place to relax and would definitely return if given the opportunity again in the future!
Thanks Bill and Marilyn for sharing your home with us!
Just got back from a week @ Marilyn's and Bill's; it was all as advertised, clean, comfortable, convenient, and easy! Well-located and quiet, and the people we met in the complex were all nice too . . . It was always nice coming back in the evening after exploring Maui . . .
We will definitely recommend their condo to our friends . . .
Hale Ono Loa is located in the village of Honokowai. The area consists of small low( heigtht not more than 4 floors) condos along with private homes. A great area for walking and visiting the local farmers market on MWF.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
REGULAR SEASON RATES
Apr 16 2016 - Dec 14 2016
2 night minimum stay
PEAK SEASON RATES
Dec 15 2016 - Apr 15 2017
2 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
A CLEANING FEE OF $130.00 IS PAID DIRECTLY TO MAUI CLEAN SPACE WHEN YOU CHECK OUT.
IF PAYING BY CREDIT CARD, YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY TRANSACTION FEES ASSOCIATED WITH THE PAYMENT. ONCE YOUR CREDIT CARD PAYMENT HAS BEEN MADE, YOU WILL RECEIVE A RECEIPT SHOWING THE AMOUNT OF THE TRANSACTION FEE. ENTRY INSTRUCTIONS ARE NOT PROVIDED UNTIL PAYMENT IN FULL IS RECEIVED.
CANCELLATION POLICY: SHOULD YOU CANCEL YOUR RESERVATION, YOU WOULD FORFEIT YOUR DEPOSIT,25% OF THE TOTAL RENTAL, UNLESS WE ARE ABLE TO RE-RENT THE CONDO.
HAWAII STATE TAX ID # W00002436-01