|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
Breckenridge Mountain Chalet -- Where Colorado Memories are Made
Come experience the Rocky Mountains and beautiful Breckenridge in this comfortable and expansive mountain chalet featuring spectacular panoramic mountain views of the Ten Mile Range from the vaulted great room, wrap-around deck and private hot tub! Spread out in this completely remodeled 3 level alpine home with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 2 large recreation/relaxation areas -- all set on a private 1/2 lot in Breckenridge's Peak 7 neighborhood close to skiing and downtown Breck.
You’ll fall in love with the spacious and dramatic great room on the main floor and its massive stone fireplace. It’s a wonderful place for your group to gather, enjoy a fire, take in the views, play games, watch a movie, eat, or just simply relax. Two sliding glass doors lead from the great room to the wraparound deck, hot tub and stunning views. This alone ensures a truly memorable vacation experience!
The brand new recreation room with granite/maple wet bar and gaming area offers a spacious comfortable secondary retreat for larger groups. A new wide screen TV with XBox add to the fun. You may find you hang out there just as much as the great room!
Conveniently located on a private 1/2 lot in the forested Peak 7 neighborhood of Breckenridge, you’ll be within minutes of world-class skiing, snowboarding, nordic and snowshoe trails, snowmobiling, skating, tubing, and other winter activities in Summit County. Summertime in Colorado is also gorgeous, and Breckenridge is always busy with festivals and other events. This home has ready access to the best summer activities, including great hiking, mountain and road biking, off-roading, rafting, fishing, and golfing. (Of course, you may never want to leave the great room and hot tub on the deck!) Nearby trailheads offer access to endless of acres of National Forest and trails for hiking, biking and Nordic pursuits.
The chalet is also only minutes from beautiful, historic downtown Breckenridge, with its over 200 shops, galleries, boutiques, restaurants and recreation center! Winter, Spring, Fall or Summer, Breckenridge is a vibrant mountain town with numerous events going on.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a spacious wrap-around deck, private hot tub, 2 recreation/relaxation areas, multiple TVs, cable/satellite, blu-ray player, Xbox 360 (w/ Kinect), fully equipped kitchen, games and more!
- Fully-remodeled home: bask in the luxury
- Outstanding location - on a large private lot in Breckenridge's picturesque Peak 7 neighborhood, close to the slopes, downtown and trails
- Incredible views: panoramic vistas of Ten Mile Range, Buffalo Mountain, Keystone, and more
- Master Bedroom: Queen-Sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: King-sized bed
- Bedroom 3: Full-sized bed
- Bedroom 4: 3 sets of bunk beds (Sleeps 6)
- Bedroom 5 (enclosed loft): Full-sized bed
- There is a full-sized futon in the great room, and 2 extra-long leather couches that can accommodate extra guests
We have been busy at the Chalet in the last couple of years, completely renovating and expanding the accomodations. If you have stayed with us in the past, you'll appreciate the same gorgeous setting and views, but you will be amazed -- as we are -- at the transformation of our mountain home. Some of the many improvements we have made since 2011 include:
- New granite and maple kitchen
- New powder room
- New master bath
- New lower bath with double sinks
- New Pella windows and doors
- New carpet
- New enclosed sleeping loft
- New lower level with bunk room, bath and rec room/wet bar
- New fixtures, flooring
- Modis- A true gem in Breckenridge with melt-in-your-mouth nouveau American cuisine!
- Downstairs at Eric's
- Mi Casa
- No Smoking
- No Pets Allowed
- Must be at least 25 years old to book (No college groups)
- No bookings for groups larger than 14 people
- No loud noise after 10 pm
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Please note that all of Breckenridge during the winter can have multiple feet of snow on the roads. Please use a 4 wheel drive car and drive carefully!
- Please note that the driveway is steep. It is plowed and maintained during the winter months, but a 4 wheel drive vehicle is highly recommended
- **Driveway was recently updated with off-season grading improvements. However, 4 wheel drive with snow/winter tires is still highly recommended**
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Owner / Property Manager purchased this house in 1979
Overall the house was great. Great common spaces for our group of 8 and small children. Bedrooms were on the smaller side but comfortable.
Some things to note to management: there were no paper towels or scrub brush for the kitchen which was inconvenient.
We had full house, 14 family members that got together. Since babies of 1 year old to seniors of earlier 70s. The house accommodated very well everybody. I was very surprise with the all infrastructure such as heating and water, that didn't were short. We had 4 straight days of snow and had know problem in parking, going in and out with a proper 4x4. Also, on the 3rd day an owner employee came to shovel all snow. We should come back if we have a large group. Thank you.
We had such a nice time in this house. It truly made our Spring Break experience even better. It was the perfect size for my husband, myself, our 2 girls and our friends with their two children. There was plenty of room for everyone to fit. We especially loved the view and the close proximity to Breck.
The driveway was so steep that during the middle of the night one of the cars parked at the top of the drive way slipped on the snow on the drive way, hit another parked car ( mine; Martin Aza the renter of the cabin), and went into the snow bank at the bottom. We are now dealing with two insurance companies plus the car rental insurance company from my rented car.
We had a large family ski trip prior to Christmas and the house was perfect for us! Lots of room for the kids to hangout downstairs, everything we needed in the kitchen and we never ran out of hot water even though there were 11 of us! Beautiful views and close to the gondola! My only complaint was that the smaller bedroom with attached bathroom didn't have a working tv and the bed was very noisy when you moved and uncomfortable so sleep was difficult. Lighting in living room is in the process of being updated so that wasn't working either, but other than that, we had an amazing time!