|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Located on the beautiful Galt Ocean Mile, the Ocean Manor offers 200 ft. of private beach. This privately owned, deluxe room has direct ocean views that will take your breath away. Not to mention a HUGE balcony for relaxing to the sound of the ocean! The room has been beautifully remodeled in Nov. 2012 to luxury standards. Two queen size beds, 40' flat screen TV with xfinity and wifi available in the room. The room also has a spacious balcony that overlooks the pool and ocean. Whether you want to eat in or work we have a spot for you with two comfy bar chairs, microwave and fridge. With many stores and restaurants within walking distance, there is no need for a car. If you are feeling adventurous the bus stop just across the street will take you to almost anywhere you want to go!
Everything we could ask for and more. Property was clean and within walking distance of shopping, and restaurants. Jennifer was very pleasant and responded promptly to all questions. People very friendly and we had a great time would recommend this getaway to anyone needing a break from it all. Great view of the ocean and large balcony was great.
Really enjoyed our stay. The condo was very clean and well kept. The only thing was that the sliding door would not lock, so I felt a little uneasy leaving our valuables in the condo without being able to lock the sliding door. A broom would have been nice to have as well, sand got tracked in very quickly.
We had an amazing time on our trip to Fort Lauderdale. The room is exactly as shown and the owners were very easy to work with. The only issue we had was that we were only given 3 towels for the whole week, we text the owners (pretty late at night) to let them know and the next day when we returned to the room there was a fresh stack of clean towels waiting for us. The location is great! There is a grocery store, McDonalds, Liquor store, and a pizza joint located directly across the street. Lauderdale by the Sea is within walking distance and Fort Lauderdale Beach, Shopping, and Downtown are a very short drive away. Miami Beach and the Everglades are both about 40 minutes from the condo which allows for a nice day trip to either one. The private beach, tiki bar, and swimming pool at the Ocean Manor is great. You could have a great trip without ever really having to leave.
Now the reasons I only gave 4 stars (most of which are out of the owners control)
1) Only one ice machine for the whole building located on the first floor.
2) Building is very dated ( Condo is modern and nice though)
3) Hotel Staff cannot and will not assist Condo rental tenants at all. Can't ask them for anything room related.
4) There is no cleaning provided during your stay. Be sure to hang towels and keep them clean because you are not provided with fresh towels, linens, etc... Also you may definitely want to go to the dollar store down the street to purchase a broom, swifter or something because after being on the beach all day you are sure to track sand back to the room. The floors are tile, sand gets spread throughout the room, onto your feet and ultimately into your bed lol. There is no cleaning provided so be sure to keep up on this on your own.
5) You CANNOT bring a cooler with your own food and drink onto the beach or to the pool at The Ocean Manor?!?! They check your bags as you are entering the Pool/Tiki Bar/ Beach area. They want you to purchase it all from them which can get rather pricey when you're there for a week. Ended up going to public beaches most of the time.
6) Exterminator knocked on door multiple times and came in to spray under the bathroom sink while we were trying to get ready. I found that to be very intrusive. Seems like something they should do in between stays.
With that being said, you would be hard pressed to find a beachfront, ocean view room for this price. The owners are great and the room is as well. I would definitely stay again!!
Jennifer and Mario were very easy to work with and having a key code was a definite plus. The condo is nice too with a great location. It would have been nice to have another mirror to assist getting a family of 4 ready for the evenings though. Overall we had a great time and would recommend this property.
We had a really great time. Perfect location to nearby attractions and not too far from Miami. Although you can spend the entire time on the property and have a great time.
The price was good for this slightly above average hotel room. The hotel is starting to show its age and is due for some renovations however the location is great and makes a stay at the complex worth it. Jennifer the owner was very helpful and a pleasure to deal with.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Peak season 2017
Dec 15 2016 - May 2 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$150|
Guests will receive a full refund if they cancel at least two weeks before the start of the trip.
If the guest cancels or the balance is not paid on time, the deposit cannot be refunded.
If the remaining payment is not received at least two weeks before the trip starts, the booking will be automatically canceled.
If the guest has paid the full balance, they will receive a full refund if they cancel at least two weeks before the start of the trip.