|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
This is a large 5 bedroom 4 bath villa -perfect for a large extended family or 2 smaller families. The home is elegantly furnished with an Italian leather sofa and love seat. Throughout the house, the floors are imported porcelain tile, perfect for guests that are allergic to rugs. There are 4 flat screen TVs throughout the house with Bright House cable connections in all for you to enjoy during the days when you are not at the Theme Parks. The house is just 2+ miles away from Disney and you can be there in minutes.
Chris & Jenny are experienced owner managers in the Kissimmee area.
Chris and Jenny purchased this house in 2011
Chris and Jenny's luxurious vacation villa was truly a treat for our party of 10! Nestled in the beautiful community of Indian Creek, the property accommodated and exceeded all of our needs. Common areas were plentiful, but also large enough where each individual could have their own space. Heated Pool and Spa were also great! Would definitely recommend to a friend. A++ stay
Nice home close to parks. Owners very responsive. When we got to the house the AC was not working. Owner sent someone to get it fixed and refunded two nights. Needs some TLC, perhaps a fresh coat of paint, new appliances, new mattresses.
The residence was very clean and everything needed was provided. The owners were
very friendly and helpful. We have already passed on a high recommendation to people
if they plan to visit this area as the location is so close to Disney, Universal Studios,
great shopping, many activities, grocery stores and most of the top name restaurants you
can think of. Although so close to the strip in Kissimmee, the home is in a very quite
neighbourhood away from the hustle and bustle of everything. We would definitely stay
Our family of four stayed in this rental home for five days (Spring Break 2016). We had a wonderful time, and this house was a great place to call home.
* The house was VERY large. For a family of four, we had beds/bedrooms that went unused. Lots of open area and floor space. I could imagine a family of 8 having lots of elbow room.
* Fast internet!
* Good size pool and hot tub.
* The front door (only entrance) had two deadbolts (one that could only be locked from the inside). This was a nice added sense of protection.
* Easily adjustable thermostat (Nest) that allowed us to adjust the heat/cooling at will.
* Plenty of towels were provided. Our family never took a cold shower.
* Washer/Dryer were not the ones pictured, but held a ton of clothes.
* Owner was VERY responsive to emails and phone calls when we ran into problems. I'll list the problems we encountered below, but Chris fixed the problems quickly.
* Ice machine in refrigerator. Yay!
* Great dishwasher!
* Very quiet neighborhood. Our next door neighbor had five cars in the driveway/street, but we never heard a peep.
* Home is VERY close to restaurants and shopping (2 miles to be exact).
* The wifi password provided in our email was not correct. A call of Chris and the problem was fixed within an hour.
* The hot-tub would not turn on. An call to Chris and the problem was fixed the same day (a Sunday).
* There were several items that were broken or in need of repair. The front blinds were tattered, water stains to coffee table in living room, rear sliding door to pool was broken (we chose not to use this exit), one wall socket was hanging open. We reported these problems on our first day (I took pictures). I mentioned them to Chris (during Wifi password problem) and he said he was aware.
* There is no carpeting or cloth furniture of any kind. This makes for easy clean up (with the many visitors that come and go). However, I missed the "warmth" of carpet and furniture. Sitting on a vinyl couch at the end of a long day made me wish for my old soft couch from home.
* TV in living room had three remote controls. I have this same problem at home (TV had to be turned to HDMI 2). One remove did TV volume. I don't think my wife/kids ever figured out what to do.
* We could definitely have used more hangers (maybe 15 for the whole home).
* Never found trash bag liners
The house is exactly as the photos! Well maintained and spacious. The adults and kids loved the hot tub. The kids love the heated pool until 2am. Great neighborhood. We were less than 3 mins. from main strip of entertainment and food. Universal was about 20 mins. Chris - the owner was fantastic! Responded very quickly about a remote control LOL. Everything else was as promised. Pool was clean and blue. Everything worked. House looked and smelled fresh and he returned deposit next day. Cannot ask for a better experience. Chris we will be repeat customers!!! YM (New Jersey)
We all loved this house as our "home away from home!" I like to be just as comfortable when I am away as when I am at home and vacationing in this house provided that feeling. The spaciousness is wonderful. Each person or couple could have his or her own place. I liked the simple clean feeling of the house. Tile flooring easy to keep clean. All amenities are as promised. It was great to spend time in the house or in the pool and not feel that one was missing something someplace else. Very comfortable. Shopping and Disney attractions, as well as some other exciting day trips, are not too far away. Owners are easy to do business with. The entire rental experience, something we never did before, was great. We all had a wonderful time and would, and hope to, make this house our home away again in the future!
|Cleaning Fee||$110 + Tax|
|Refundable damage deposit||$200|
Gas pool 88 degrees /spa 98 degrees heat 8 hours a day is available for the duration of your stay at $25 per night. Guest determines the 8 hour period at the start of their stay.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.