About the property
- Townhome3000 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay4 - 6 nights
Ski-in/ Ski-out Upper Deer Valley Silver Lake Townhouse
Stirlingwood is located in Deer Valley’s exclusive Silver Lake village, Ski in/ Ski-out or walk 3 minutes to Silver Lake Lodge. Some of Deer Valley's best restaurants are walking distance, But if you would like to enjoy the charm of Park City, it’s only a three mile/ 5 minute drive to historic Main Street in Park city. Better yet, hop of the free transit bus that leaves frequently from the bus stop 1000 feet from the house. This house would be a terrific option for the Sundance Film Festival.
This 3000, s.f., 3 bedroom 3.5 bath townhouse condo features a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful dining area with mountain views and a large living room with a gas log fireplace. Designer furnished with a sophisticated mountain décor affords a feeling of luxury.
The master bedroom has a king bed with a wood burning fireplace en-suite bathroom with jetted tub.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with en-suite bathroom.
The 3rd bedroom sleeps 3 with one bunk bed and a twin bed with en-suite bath.
Relax in the private and peaceful hot tub in a covered alcove overlooking the mountain and watch the snow gently fall as you soak your tired muscles after a day of skiing.
All the comforts of home are available to guests: washer, dryer, microwave, subzero refrigerator, stove/oven, fully equipped kitchen, utensils, dishes and glasses.
Free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR RATES! Most properties in Deer Valley are run by property managers that take 40-50% of the rental, so they hike their rates! Instead, we are the owners of this beautiful home and we give that 40-50% back to you! Everyone who has stayed in our home has loved our home, our very easy Ski In/Ski Out Access and our PRIME location. Other locations may say that they are walking distance to the lodge but if you are wearing boots and carrying skis they really aren’t, but our place IS!
***DESCRIPTION OF THE DIFFERENT AREAS OF DEER – ok we are bias but here’s our take on different areas in Deer Valley:
1. Upper Deer Valley/Silver Lake Village
Includes• Condominiums, Townhomes and PUD’s: and a limited Number of Private Homes: Black Bear Lodge, Cache, Double Eagle, Enclave, Little Belle, Lookout, Ontario Lodge, Ridgepoint, The Ridge, Silverbird, Sterlingwood, Stag Lodge, Aspen Hollow, the Woods, Twin Pines, Trailside, Sterling Lodge, The Inn at Silver Lake, Stein Erikson Lodge. This whole area is the HEART of Deer Valley and gives you the best on mountain ski experience. Silver Lake Village boasts some of the highest rated restaurants in all of Park City and you can walk to all (5) restaurants within 6 minute walk from our house, not to mention the great boutique shops, The Spa at Stein Erickson Lodge and all the various amenities are with-in walking distance too! Many of the properties in this area have Ski In/Ski Out Access but most are a hike from the Lodge at Silverlake or the restaurants if you choose to walk. Our Townhouse is within walking distance of all the Silver Lake restaurants. In addition, Silver Lake village is close to Park City’s Main Street.
2. Lower Deer Valley Includes:
• Many Private Homes (NONE of the homes in Lower DV have Ski In/Out Access. • Condominiums, Townhomes & PUD’s: Aspenwood, Black Diamond Lodge, Boulder Creek, Chalet Montay, Chaparral, Comstock Lodge, Courchevel, Daystar, Deer Lake Village, Fawngrove, Foxglove, Glenfiddich, Greyhawk, In The Trees, Lakeside, Lodges at Deer Valley, Oaks at Deer Valley, Pinnacle, Portico, Powder Run, Red Stag Lodge, Silver Baron Lodge, Stonebridge and Sunspot (but the ONLY condominiums with Ski In/Ski Out Access are Black Diamond Lodge, Pine Inn & Trails End), Lower Deer Valley is closer to Park City’s Main Street. The downside is it has VERY FEW properties with Ski In/Ski Out Access and some of the older properties are dated. Plus, the only restaurant in the area is in the St. Regis and you have to take the tram to get to it. Otherwise you have to drive or take the bus to Park City’s Main Street for restaurants, shops or amenities.
3. Empire Pass Includes:
• Private Homes, Condominiums, Townhomes & PUD’s: Arrowleaf, Grand Lodge, Ironwood, Larkspur Townhomes, Northside Village, Shooting Star and Silverstrike Lodge. The good part about Empire Pass is that many of the properties have Ski In/Ski Out Access and it is a newer area. The bad part is that it is more isolated and difficult to get to (particularly in a snow storm!) and it is far away from everything! There are two restaurants in all of Empire The Montage Hotel and Fireside, which has very limited fare. In addition, the majority of their condominiums are more like hotel room/apartment buildings.
4. Deer Crest Includes:
• Mostly Private Homes • not many Condominiums or Townhomes in this area & The St. Regis Hotel. Most of the properties have Ski In/Ski Out access and if you are looking for a really large home, this is an option. However, let us tell you why it is our least favorite part of Deer Valley…….. It is far from everything and the only restaurant nearby is The St. Regis. The snow is questionable and the freeway noise from I40 detracts from the ski experience.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 04, 2018
About Beth Freeland
We live in Boston and ski in the Northeast on a regular basis.Although we might be used to the harsh cold,windy winters and icy slopes we know there is a better way. After skiing in Utah it's hard not to long for the deep powder, long runs, short lift lines and dry warmer air and spectacular views. We love the beautiful spacious lodges and REALLY good gourmet food served in the lodge with happy helpful staff.
Why Beth Freeland chose Deer Valley
Our family loves to ski, yet mom likes to be pampered on ski holidays a little. At Deer Valley we think we have it all. A great mountain with some off the best maintained snow in the USA. Plenty of groomed trails for the beginners and intermediates and some seriously challening tree and bowl skiing skiing for my son and husband. We have been searching for the perfect ski house and location and we finally feel we found it. In our opinion, it doesn't get better than this!!!! Ski in and ski out. Deer Valley ranked #1 by Ski magazine from for the last 4 years. A three minute walk to the Silver Lake lodge and an great selection of restaurants to walk to is a huge bonus. We love historic Park City too; just 3 miles away. Park City is an old mining town from the 1800's it has real athenticity and charm plus loaded with great restaurants and great shopping. Did we mention how easy it is to get to deer Valley.... only 45 minutes from the airport to our house.
What makes this Townhome unique
Deer Valley is such a unique place it offers the best of everything. They try to take the hard work out of skiing. You can even leave your skis at the ski valet for FREE each night. No lugging around those boards... Who doesn't love that! The lodges at deer valley are so beautiful too.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Family Ski Week
This was our second year staying at this property. The location is great with very easy access to the slopes. Beth is always helpful, accommodating and available for any questions. She is delightful to work with. Our family had another wonderful ski vacation. Thank you for sharing your home!
We are so happy you had another wonderful vacation. Hopefully we will see you again next year.
This is a great location in the Silver Lake area that has everything you need. The townhouse is well equipped and the ski in/ski out process is very easy. The ski locker at the top of the stairs was ideal. Our family of five was very comfortable and had a great time. We took full advantage of the hot tub which was ideal at the end of each skiing day. Beth was great to work with and very helpful. I would highly recommend this property and will definitely visit again.
Very nice accommodations in a great location
We’ll maintained, comfortable townhome in beautiful Deer Valley development. Owner very helpful and responsive. Highly recommended!
Absolutely perfect! Location fantastic! Loved walking to Silver Lake for dinner and loved ski-in, ski-out location. Very surprised at huge size of the townhouse...fit our family of 6 perfectly! Thank you Beth, we will be back!
Fabulous Family Vacation
Our group of 6 people had a fabulous stay in Deer Valley this year. It's our second year returning to the area, but our first time at this property. The location was fabulous. Ski-in/Ski-out and walk to the base area of Silver Lake. We had one non-skier in our party, so the accessibility to the mountain made it easy to meet for lunch/drinks/photos/etc. Plenty of room in the house for all of us to enjoy group time as well as private time if needed. Used all of the amenities provided - hot tub, washer/dryer, toiletries, etc. Beth was an excellent owner and was beyond gracious in offering us an early check-in upon our arrival. This made our trip! We were on the slopes first thing Saturday morning thanks to her generosity. Would definitely revisit this property again.
So glad to hear you enjoyed it as much as we do. DV is a special place. Hope to see you back next year
Great location, very clean and comfortable for the family.
Easy to ski in and out, and to walk to Silver Lake.
Fantastic outdoor activities: In winter: downhill ski, snow shoe, cross country ski, snowmobile, shop In summer: Mountain bike, hike, climb, shop