|Minimum Stay||4 - 6 nights|
Stirlingwood is located in Deer Valley’s exclusive Silver Lake village, Ski in/ Ski-out or walk 3 minutes to Silver Lake Lodge. Some of Deer Valley's best restaurants are walking distance, But if you would like to enjoy the charm of Park City, it’s only a three mile/ 5 minute drive to historic Main Street in Park city. Better yet, hop of the free transit bus that leaves frequently from the bus stop 1000 feet from the house. This house would be a terrific option for the Sundance Film Festival.
This 3000, s.f., 3 bedroom 3.5 bath townhouse condo features a fully equipped kitchen, a beautiful dining area with mountain views and a large living room with a gas log fireplace. Designer furnished with a sophisticated mountain décor affords a feeling of luxury.
The master bedroom has a king bed with a wood burning fireplace en-suite bathroom with jetted tub.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen bed with en-suite bathroom.
The 3rd bedroom sleeps 3 with one bunk bed and a twin bed with en-suite bath.
Relax in the private and peaceful hot tub in a covered alcove overlooking the mountain and watch the snow gently fall as you soak your tired muscles after a day of skiing.
All the comforts of home are available to guests: washer, dryer, microwave, subzero refrigerator, stove/oven, fully equipped kitchen, utensils, dishes and glasses.
Free Wi-Fi and cable TV.
NO ONE CAN BEAT OUR RATES! Most properties in Deer Valley are run by property managers that take 40-50% of the rental, so they hike their rates! Instead, we are the owners of this beautiful home and we give that 40-50% back to you! Everyone who has stayed in our home has loved our home, our very easy Ski In/Ski Out Access and our PRIME location. Other locations may say that they are walking distance to the lodge but if you are wearing boots and carrying skis they really aren’t, but our place IS!
***DESCRIPTION OF THE DIFFERENT AREAS OF DEER – ok we are bias but here’s our take on different areas in Deer Valley:
1. Upper Deer Valley/Silver Lake Village
Includes• Condominiums, Townhomes and PUD’s: and a limited Number of Private Homes: Black Bear Lodge, Cache, Double Eagle, Enclave, Little Belle, Lookout, Ontario Lodge, Ridgepoint, The Ridge, Silverbird, Sterlingwood, Stag Lodge, Aspen Hollow, the Woods, Twin Pines, Trailside, Sterling Lodge, The Inn at Silver Lake, Stein Erikson Lodge. This whole area is the HEART of Deer Valley and gives you the best on mountain ski experience. Silver Lake Village boasts some of the highest rated restaurants in all of Park City and you can walk to all (5) restaurants within 6 minute walk from our house, not to mention the great boutique shops, The Spa at Stein Erickson Lodge and all the various amenities are with-in walking distance too! Many of the properties in this area have Ski In/Ski Out Access but most are a hike from the Lodge at Silverlake or the restaurants if you choose to walk. Our Townhouse is within walking distance of all the Silver Lake restaurants. In addition, Silver Lake village is close to Park City’s Main Street.
2. Lower Deer Valley Includes:
• Many Private Homes (NONE of the homes in Lower DV have Ski In/Out Access. • Condominiums, Townhomes & PUD’s: Aspenwood, Black Diamond Lodge, Boulder Creek, Chalet Montay, Chaparral, Comstock Lodge, Courchevel, Daystar, Deer Lake Village, Fawngrove, Foxglove, Glenfiddich, Greyhawk, In The Trees, Lakeside, Lodges at Deer Valley, Oaks at Deer Valley, Pinnacle, Portico, Powder Run, Red Stag Lodge, Silver Baron Lodge, Stonebridge and Sunspot (but the ONLY condominiums with Ski In/Ski Out Access are Black Diamond Lodge, Pine Inn & Trails End), Lower Deer Valley is closer to Park City’s Main Street. The downside is it has VERY FEW properties with Ski In/Ski Out Access and some of the older properties are dated. Plus, the only restaurant in the area is in the St. Regis and you have to take the tram to get to it. Otherwise you have to drive or take the bus to Park City’s Main Street for restaurants, shops or amenities.
3. Empire Pass Includes:
• Private Homes, Condominiums, Townhomes & PUD’s: Arrowleaf, Grand Lodge, Ironwood, Larkspur Townhomes, Northside Village, Shooting Star and Silverstrike Lodge. The good part about Empire Pass is that many of the properties have Ski In/Ski Out Access and it is a newer area. The bad part is that it is more isolated and difficult to get to (particularly in a snow storm!) and it is far away from everything! There are two restaurants in all of Empire The Montage Hotel and Fireside, which has very limited fare. In addition, the majority of their condominiums are more like hotel room/apartment buildings.
4. Deer Crest Includes:
• Mostly Private Homes • not many Condominiums or Townhomes in this area & The St. Regis Hotel. Most of the properties have Ski In/Ski Out access and if you are looking for a really large home, this is an option. However, let us tell you why it is our least favorite part of Deer Valley…….. It is far from everything and the only restaurant nearby is The St. Regis. The snow is questionable and the freeway noise from I40 detracts from the ski experience.
We live in Boston and ski in the Northeast on a regular basis.Although we might be used to the harsh cold,windy winters and icy slopes we know there is a better way. After skiing in Utah it's hard not to long for the deep powder, long runs, short lift lines and dry warmer air and spectacular views. We love the beautiful spacious lodges and REALLY good gourmet food served in the lodge with happy helpful staff.
Our family loves to ski, yet mom likes to be pampered on ski holidays a little. At Deer Valley we think we have it all. A great mountain with some off the best maintained snow in the USA. Plenty of groomed trails for the beginners and intermediates and some seriously challening tree and bowl skiing skiing for my son and husband. We have been searching for the perfect ski house and location and we finally feel we found it. In our opinion, it doesn't get better than this!!!! Ski in and ski out. Deer Valley ranked #1 by Ski magazine from for the last 4 years. A three minute walk to the Silver Lake lodge and an great selection of restaurants to walk to is a huge bonus. We love historic Park City too; just 3 miles away. Park City is an old mining town from the 1800's it has real athenticity and charm plus loaded with great restaurants and great shopping. Did we mention how easy it is to get to deer Valley.... only 45 minutes from the airport to our house.
Deer Valley is such a unique place it offers the best of everything. They try to take the hard work out of skiing. You can even leave your skis at the ski valet for FREE each night. No lugging around those boards... Who doesn't love that!
The lodges at deer valley are so beautiful too.
"We loved this house! The owner was extremely helpful all along the way. The
house was clean, spacious and comfortable. Great amenities like a jacuzzi,
outdoor deck with barbeque and washer/dryer. It is ski-in/ski-out so we were
on the slopes in minutes every day. There are several very nice restaurants
and a hotel with a really nice gym and spa just steps away. I highly
recommend this property!"
It was a great experience on all front.The house is perfect and has a vey nice european feel.
It's very well equipped and very cozy.....very nice place for ski vacations.
The whole family loved it and we will most likely rent it again.
Everything was also perfectly managed by the owner which makes your life easier and your stay very pleasant.
This was our first trip to Deer Valley and we couldn't have chosen a better place to stay! Easy access to ski in/ski out and a well placed locker to store our skis overnight made for perfect days of skiing. The condo was great for two adults and three college age kids and we could have accommodated more. We made breakfast there every morning and the kitchen was well equipped and had a large size table that fit us all. The family room is very cozy, the hot tub worked well and the bedrooms and baths were all clean and well-maintained. It is an easy drive into historic Park City and to local grocery stores but so nice to return to the serenity of Deer Valley! The owner couldn't have been more responsive and provided us with everything we needed to know about the condo and the PC area. We look forward to our return trip!! Thanks, Beth!
the property is very nice, well located, well equipped, has everything to ensure you a pleasent stay. We enjoyed very much the week we spent in Deer Valley
Beth (owner) sent in advance very detailed instructions and details for the property along with tips for area attractions. The unit was very clean and in good repair. Ski-in/ski-out was fantastic - only a short walk and hike up 3-4 short flights of steps and you were on your way down toward Silver Lake Lodge.
This was our first time using VRBO and we found the overall experience very pleasant. From booking online to the interaction with the owner as questions arose, Beth was informative and quick to respond and very helpful. The townhome is beautiful and VERY convenient to the entire Silver Lake area. We found the townhome to be cozy and comfortable! Had everything we needed and then some. Definitely would stay here again!
This home was the perfect place for our family to enjoy an active skiing vacation! Access to slopes (snow permitting!) within steps and easy walking distance to Silver Lake Lodge for ski rental, storage and great restaurants. Loved the spacious kitchen and dining area with mountain views and the kids enjoyed relaxing in the outdoor hot tub after a long day of skiing. The owner was very responsive, and we are looking forward to returning!
Fantastic outdoor activities:
In winter: downhill ski, snow shoe, cross country ski, snowmobile, shop
In summer: Mountain bike, hike, climb, shop
|cleaning fee||$250 + Tax|
|Property Damage Protection||$79|