|Minimum Stay||5 - 6 nights|
SPECIAL OFFER! 15% OFF SPRING AND SUMMER STAYS (Bookings between March and September 2017).
Luxury Cayman Villas proudly presents In Harmony, a Mediterranean style beachfront home in the heart of historic Bodden Town on Cayman’s southern shores. This beautiful villa is situated on 100 feet of wide, private beach and guests will enjoy sweeping views of the crystal clear Caribbean Sea.
A secluded oasis where the sounds of the sea and cool breezes soothe your soul, In Harmony provides the perfect backdrop for a tropical family vacation. The open floorplan allows for communal gathering and the indoor space flows seamlessly out onto the expansive pool deck complete with oceanfront infinity edge pool. Relaxation is order of the day at this home away from home.
* 4 Bedrooms, 4 Full Baths, (Sleeps 10)
* First Floor: Great room with living area, sitting area, dining, and fully outfitted kitchen. Great room spills out onto the expansive oceanfront pool deck with outdoor kitchen and dining area, shaded lounge areas, and infinity edge pool. There are 3 bedrooms on this level – 2 oceanfront suites with ensuite bathrooms and French doors leading to the pool deck. A garden view bunk room sleeps 4 and has an adjacent bathroom.
* Second Floor: The master suite encompasses the entire second floor and enjoys commanding, panoramic views of the sea. French doors lead out to a massive oceanfront balcony with dining and lounge areas. The large ensuite bathroom has a deep soaking tub, separate shower and ocean views.
VILLA LOCATION and BEACH:
* In Harmony is located in charming, historic Bodden Town on the south side of the island. Guests will enjoy the convenience this central location, meaning nearly anything is within a 30 minute (or less) drive including Seven Mile Beach and Cayman Kai/Rum Point.
* In Harmony is approximately 25 minutes from the airport and you will pass multiple grocery and liquor stores along the way. The closest large grocery store is about 10 minutes away and several local eateries are within 5 minutes of the villa.
* The beach at In Harmony is wide and rustic with sea life, coral, shells and sea glass. Children enjoy splashing at the shoreline, making sand castles and beach combing, but generally return to the pool to swim. Snorkeling is possible for adults and older children. Water shoes are recommended when entering the water (not necessary on the beach). If you want to take children to calmer, shallow waters to swim in the ocean we recommend taking a ½ day trip to Rum Point Seven Mile Beach.
WHY WE LOVE IN HARMONY / SPECIAL FEATURES
* The outdoor space! In Harmony connects seamlessly with the beach and crystal clear sea. It is wonderful for families with children because you can see them playing on the beach from anywhere on the pool deck. There are also plenty of shady and sunny areas.
* Wide, rustic beach with that’s perfect for beach combing and playing. It’s also a prime turtle nesting beach and many of our guests have had the great privilege of “fostering” baby turtles at the request of the Dept. of the Environment!
* The location in Bodden Town, the island’s first capital and a charming local community that exudes authentic Caymankind hospitality.
WE INVITE YOU TO EXPERIENCE THE LUXURY CAYMAN VILLAS DIFFERENCE:
* Local Guest Services Staff and Complimentary Pre-Arrival Concierge Services
* Professional Property Managers Who Manage and Maintain the Villa to the Highest Standards
* Luxurious Sheets, Robes, Linens and Hotel Style Bath Amenities for both Adults and Children
* Flat screen TVs, Apple TV and Xbox One Gaming Consoles
* Family Friendly Villas with Complimentary Baby Gear, Baby Proofing Supplies, Toys, Games
* Mid-week Housekeeping Included
* Customizable Luxury: Airport Transfers and Fast Track, Rental Cars, Private Chefs, Spa Services, Daily Housekeeping, Grocery and Liquor Pre-Stocking, etc.
My wife and I stayed at this Villa in Grand Cayman during May and we were blown away with how nice the villa, the pool, the beach out front and the amenities are. We travel quite a bit to beach properties around the world and typically feel that the furniture and fixtures are outdated. This villa is the exact opposite. Everything is beautifully decorated and the technology is state of the art. The villas is very large and roomy, could satisfy multiple families on vacation. I highly recommend this villa. Additionally, the property manager is professional, easy to deal with and top notch.
Beautiful contemporary home off the beaten trail and away from the hustling and bustling area of 7-mile beach. Close to Georgetown but still far enough to be out of the way of the craziness. Several good restaurants nearby such as the Lighthouse. Would definitely recommend!
We were looking for an amazing home off the beaten path and found it with In Harmony. Great outdoor living area and everything you need to be away from home. Traveled with 4 kids and 2 adults and the house was perfect size. We spent most of the time at the house although did some exploring around the island to see the sights. Ann, concierge, and Kayann, house manager, were very helpful with everything we needed in advance of our arrival and while on-site.
We had a great time at the Villa, weather it's kayaking in the beautiful clear water, talking a stroll on the beach or just cooling off in the pool.
Having a place like the comforts of home, In Harmony Villa is a great place to kick back after a long day of exploring the island, we could not ask for anything better.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was clean.
I was somewhat unhappy with the location.
I was more than satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
In Harmony is a beautiful home.Everyone we dealt with in the management company were amazing! The size of the home and the amenities were perfect for our family.The entry to the water is a little rocky and you need water shoes but it was so much fun for the kids to search and see all of the sea life. My husband even took my older son out snorkeling! While we appreciated the privacy of the beach it would have been nice if it had been cleaned up prior to our stay. There was quite a bit of "trash" in the area. We saw people at a neighboring property cleaning their beach area extremely well so I'm thinking this should be an option. The only other down side was since it is in a residential neighborhood you are definitely amongst the locals. We had 3-4 teenage boys come knocking on our door "singing" for money. It may had been cute if they were young kids but it was a little uncomfortable. Otherwise, we loved it.
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
I was in love with In Harmony the moment I opened the door. The space is so open and simply beautiful! The master bedroom was grand with a great view of the beach and a personal balcony. The back of the house was equipped with a BBQ grilled, an infinity pool and hammocks! We had our wedding at Pedro castle but In Harmony was perfect for our BBQ gathering for the guests before our wedding. The living space was very spacious with a large couch where my friends and I played many board games during our down time. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need for home cooking which we did twice while we were did and sat on the giant picnic style dinner table. The beach is great to look at but the waves are a bit strong and the side isnt very soft to walk on. Spott beach is about 10 mins drive away from the Villa and is amazing. Great overall experience and would definitely come back.
Property was excellent! View from master bedroom upstairs was incredible. We loved the hammock and being right on the beach! Kids loved the pool. Had everything we needed.
In Harmony is located in Bodden Town, on the sleepy, southern side of Grand Cayman - just a short distance from the Turtle Nest Inn, one of the most popular “off the beaten path” hotels in Grand Cayman. In Harmony is situated on approximately 75 feet of wide, private beach and enjoys sweeping views of the crystal clear Caribbean sea. While secluded and away from the crowds of the Seven Mile Beach hotel area, In Harmony is centrally located and you are only about 30 minutes from virtually every other area of the island.
Between the airport and In Harmony there are several grocery stores at which you can stock up on food. There are also several local restaurants, such as Chester’s Fish Fry and the Grape Tree Café, that are within 5 minutes of the villa. Virtually any other restaurant on the island is within a 30 minute drive. The Botanical Gardens and Pirate Caves are also very close by.