|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
You'll hear no footsteps above when you stay in this top floor unit at the upscale Appalachian. This condo is one of the few 2 bedrooms on the 4th floor with a great mountain view from every room including the fully equipped kitchen as well as the balcony. Among its many ammenities the condo-tel has an outdoor pool that is heated year round, free underground parking, and a fitness center with sauna. The Appalachian sits at the base of Mountain Creek which offers 167 acres of trails on 4 mountain peaks, 100% snowmaking and night skiing coverage, the region's highest vertical and the only true All-Mountain Terrain Park south of Vermont. The new 55,000 square foot Red Tail Lodge is located next door to the Appalachian...it has three floors, two bars, a fine dining restaurant, other indoor and outdoor dining options, and a state-of-the-art rental center. Outside skiing, here are a few other things you'll enjoy at or near the Appalachian & Mountain Creek:
1) America's Largest Snow Tubing Park with 30 Full-Sized Lanes plus 5 Kids Tubing Lanes
2) Zoom Ziplines is one of the newest fun-filled and year round adventures at Mountain Creek and is suitable for thrill seekers and kids alike! There are 4 dual ziplines reaching heights of up to 200 feet soaring through the trees, taking in sights of the mountain lakes and all of the natural beauty that Mountain Creek Resort has to offer.
3) Two new BagJump air bags, which are essentially inflatable landing pads that cushion landings off of jumps, are located at the South Terrain Park and Vernon Base all winter long.
4) Two of New Jersey's most indulgent spa retreats, Reflections & Elements, both rank among the Top 30 Spas in America and are less than 5 minutes away from the condo.
5) Mountain Creek Waterpark is NJ’s largest waterpark. With a variety of 22 different rides and slides Mountain Creek Waterpark offers something for kids and adults of all ages.
6) The Alpine Mountain Coaster is a cross between an alpine slide and a twisting rollercoaster and is the newest addition to Mountain Creek for the 2012 season (seasonal)
7) The Soaring Eagle is a new family-friendly attraction lets you experience the sensation of flying, while soaring down the mountainside on a suspended cable (seasonal)
8) Mountain Creek Bike Park offers one of the longest lift-served Mountain Biking seasons in North America with over 40 miles of trails and arguably the most efficient mountain bike lift in the world (seasonal)
9) World-class golf at the following courses Ballyowen, Wild Turkey, Black Bear, Crystal Springs, Minerals, Cascades and Great Gorge (seasonal)
10) Several horseback riding tours, ice skating and some fishing and hiking at a nearby state park
11) Last but not least The Appalachian is located near several unique local attractions including Warwick Winery and the Village of Warwick which is described as a blend of commerce, culture and history. Many have written about Warwick's unique charm and diverse sophistication.
All of this is just 47 miles from NYC...hope you get to experience it for yourself soon.
My family and I have stayed at the Appalachian for the past 3 years. However this year was incredible because we rented this condo. It was impeccable. The view is breathtaking and the amenties the owner provided is above par. Plently towels, linens, blankets, cooking utensils, etc. The owner is just a phone call away to help with any and all issues/questions you may have. I do not have enough words to describe the absolute pleasure it has been. Already booking again for next year!
This place was a great girls getaway weekend! The accomodations were beautiful and the balcony had a great view of the mountain and resort pool! Great location to everything and the resort had a free shuttle to nearby restaurants. Chris, the owner was very accomodating and reachable the enitre stay to answer any questions and offer suggestions!
I would definitely recommend this place and can't wait to stay again next winter!
The Appalachian reflects and respects traditional mountain lodge mood and design. A private, landscaped courtyard with four-season pool and hot tubs will be your outdoor comfort zone. The Appalachian will be your retreat and haven.
NO ADDITIONAL FEES OR TAXES!!! (unlike the hotel which charges 15%)
All major credit cards accepted via PayPal
2 night minimum on weekends/holidays only.
2 night stay includes a departure cleaning.
Rates subject to change.